The Truth Revealed

A Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'See! I told you that there was nothing wrong with me!' TOP complained, after receiving the medical report that the nurse had just have back to him. 

'Ya, Choi Seung Hyun, it is better to be safe than sorry okay! I was really worried!' Tiffany said seriously.

'I was just joking around. Mi Young, if it had happened to you instead, I would have been as worried as you were. I'm fine now, it is all good,' TOP replied with a smile as he held Tiffany's hand when he said. Tiffany did not say anything but just placed her head on his chest. 

'i love you Seung Hyun,' 

'I love you too Mi Young,; 

The other members also underwent a short checkup just to make sure that they were all right, with the exception of one member, who did not want to. 

 

'I told you that there was no need for it!' 

'Sang Woo-sshi, I don't know what is the reason that you do not want to undergo checkup, but you have just experienced an accident! It is best to check if you are hurt somewhere or-' 

'I am perfectly fine! Can't you see? No visible external injuries, no bleeding or weird bruises that you doctors like to call it. You all also have taken standard vital signs! Heartbeat 70 per minute, Blood pressure 120, 80 (Systolic, diastolic), respiration rate 15 breaths per minute, body temperature 37 degree Celsius, no fever or whatsoever, I'm alright! Why do I still need a body checkup?' GDragon demanded as he questioned the intern, who wanted to have him go through a CT scan and an Xray.

'Sang Woo-sshi, you look like you have an experience as an doctor.. or are you one? Using vital signs to prove that you are fine.. going to such extent. Normal patients would just have insisted that they are fine but not you,' A doctor said as he walked in into the room that Gdragon was in.

'You are?'

'I'm Professor Yang Ji Suk, head of ER of this hospital,'

'Great, the head is here. So, you should have know that what I have said makes perfect sense and I'm perfectly fine, right?'

'On the contrary, no. You have made me curious instead. To go to the extent of saying all those, it means you are hiding something, am I wrong about that?'

',' GDragon cursed mentally, but didn't change his facial expressions one bit. The last few years as an undercover agent and as a celebrity have taught him more than enough to conceal his true feelings and emotions and fake an expression instead.

'What? What would I want to hide? Hahaha doc, you must have misunderstood me,' GDragon said, laughing.

'Misunderstood?' Doctor Yang raised one of his eyebrows and asked.

'Yeah, head of ER. Let me give you a bit of background about myself. If you do not know, I have a diploma in Medicine from a special course which I took over 2 years in Boston University in the States. I do know my own body better than all of you. You guys are doctors right? You know, 'The best-' 

'-doctor for anyone is none other than the person himself,' Doctor Yang continued. 

'That is why I believe that I do not need any specific checkup with the vitals that I have right now. But if you insist well, I will undergo this checkup, but only if a certain doctor helps me see my report.' 

'And he is? 

'Please wait,' GDragon said as he took out his phone and punched in a phone number and called. 

'Hyun ah, GD here. I'm at your hospital. Come to the ER ward room 21 will you, Thanks!' Gdragon spoke over the phone before ending the call. 

'You will recognise him when he come,' GD said with a smirk on his face. 

Moments later, the door open and a doctor came in. 

'Professor Park!' The intern that urged GDragon to do a checkup greeted as soon as the person known as Professor Park entered the room. 

'Dae Hyun Sunbae!' Doctor Yang greeted as well.

'Oh Ji Suk you are here. G, why did you call me here for?' Professor Park asked GDragon, who called him earlier. 

'Sunbae, so you are.. Sang Woo-sshi's friend?' Doctor Yang asked.

'Ah neh. He is a spoilt brat don't mind him. Did he call me here because he only wants me to see his medical report?' Professor Park asked. 

'Um.. Yeah. But Sunbae, he came in because of an accident and was sent to my department ER. So I should-' 

'I know I'm from internal medicine. Just pardon me once this time okay? This bastard here is a celebrity so he doesn't really like others to see his personal medical records other than those who knows him personally. Plus, if there is really anything wrong, internal medicine is able to solve it too,'

'Neh Sunbae, then, I will take my leave first,' Doctor Yang said, as he left the room with the intern. 

'Thanks Hyun, you the best!' Gdragon said. 

'Ya, you. How many times you have to trouble me?' Dae Hyun asked. 

'Park Dae Hyun, don't be so serious come on! You know I have things on my medical report that can't be shown. 

'Like what? Like you had a cardiac surgery to take out a bullet from your heart before?' Dae Hyun said.

'Ya!' 

'Aish Ji. You are so lucky I'm a doctor,' 

'Sang Woo. Call me Sang woo. This place is too public.' 

'Can't stand you haiz. Let's get you checked immediately. I will remove the result details that showed you have a cardiac surgery before as usual.' 

'Wait.' 

'Wae?' 

'I didn't call you here just for this.' 

'Then?' 

'Kim Tae Yeon... I saw her. She is in Seoul...,' 

 

 

The rest of the SNSD members except Tiffany was patiently waiting outside the ER. They were also worried about the BigBang members after seeing them nearly injured in a car accident. After a while, the other BigBang members were out along with Tiffany. 

'Where is GDragon Sunbae?' Taeyeon asked shyly.

'Oh Hyung? I think he is still insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter