The Plot Thickens

A Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Hyung, you are here. Have a seat first,' GDragon said as he offered YG, who just came in a seat. 

'How is working with Ji Yong?' YG asked Taeyeon as he sat down. 

'He is a really good composer! Wait.. Did you just said Ji Yong?!' Taeyeon said but pause halfway when she realised YG said Ji Yong, instead of Sang Woo. 

'Hyung knows, Taeng, I told him everything,' Ji Yong informed as he opened the music file which they recorded just now for YG to listen. 

'Oh,' Taeyeon replied, still awkward in front of YG and didn't know what to say. 

'So I heard you are Ji Yong's childhood love?' YG teased as he asked. 

'Y-Yeah we are, kind of,' Taeyeon replied shyly. 

'We are. Not kind of,' Ji Yong corrected confidently, giving Taeyeon a surprise kiss on her cheek. 

'Ya! Your sajangnim is here what are you doing?!' Taeyeon complained, blushing from the sudden kiss. 

''It's okay. Ji Yong always do this with girls' YG said, choosing his words correctly. 

'Bwuh?! You did this with other girls?! Who? I thought you said you only love me?' Taeyeon said, starting to angry now. 

'What no I mean.. Hyun Suk Hyung how could you do this to me?!' Ji Yong complained. YG just sat there and laugh as he watch the 2 lovers fighting with jealousy. 

'So the rumors are true eh? You were together with the Japanese model Kiko Mizuhara right?' Taeyeon asked. 

'We are just friends! Really! Hyung, help me!' Ji Yong explained and asked YG for help. 

'Aish. Taeyeon, he is right. The only girl he kissed here is his sister,' YG said, as he shook his head and laughed. 'Ok, let's get back to work. Where is the music you guys have recorded? I want to listen.' 

'Here Hyung,' Ji Yong said as he played the music and handed YG the lyrics that they have come out with.  

After You Left

GDragon and Taeyeon

Music by: GDragon

​Lyrics: GDragon and Taeyeon

Arrangement: GDragon

 

Love, is it that painful?

Love, is it that hurtful? 

Because after you left, nothing seems to be right. (Taeyeon)

 

I told myself I would be fine alone

that I could live perfectly without you 

But I wonder if it is true? (GDragon)

 

Tell me, what should I do now?

Teach me, how do I forget about you? (Taeyeon)

 

I loved you like crazy

I replay the memories of us over and over again

looking at the text messages we sent each other

Missing you never felt so painful

Can't you come back? (Both)

 

If I had a second chance,

I would never have given up on us

But I feat that my chance has already long disappeared. (GDragon)

 

You told me to leave

that I have a bigger world ahead

But have you ever thought that you were my world? (Taeyeon)

 

Tell me, what should I do now?

Teach me, how do I forget about you (GDragon)

 

I loved you like crazy

I replay the memories of us over and over again

looking at the text messages we sent each other

Missing you never felt so painful

Can't you come back? (Both)

 

Yeah, Since you went away hasn’t been the same
In my heart all I got is pain
Could it be that I played a game to lose you, I can’t maintain
Sunlight moonlight you lit my life realize in the night
while love shines bright
Cant let you go we’re meant forever baby let me know (GDragon rap)

 

If there was a second life after this,

I hope that we would be able to be together again (Taeyeon)

 

I loved you like crazy

I replay the memories of us over and over again

looking at the text messages we sent each other

Missing you never felt so painful

Can't you come back? (Both)

 

 

 

 

'How is it Hyung?' Ji Yong asked. Both Ji Yong and Taeyeon were curious to see what is YG's reaction. 

'What was the concept of this song again, Ji Yong?' YG asked.

'About a couple who  broke up but still dearly missed and loved each other. I thought of this because Taeng's vocal is strong and an emotional song would use her voice to its full potential and my rap can add a bit of flavor into these song, so that it does not sound like it is just a ballad,' Ji Yong explained. 

'It is perfect,' YG complimented, as he gave a fatherly smile. 'The beats are all smooth, the lyrics flow with the song itself, the right emotions are generated. I can feel myself getting emotional after listening to it. Great job JiYong. This is really one of the better songs you composed. Get to record it right away then!' 

'Kamsahamnida sajangnim!' Taeyeon thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter