Collaboration

A Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'So what happened during your date with GDragon just now TaeTae??' Tiffany asked curiously, while the other girls were also waiting for an answer expectantly. The girls were all gathered in the living room of their dorm after Taeyeon came back home. 

'What do you mean? We just talked.. and nothing more?' Taeyeon replied but not at all convincing, as her facial expressions reflects how happy she was. 

'Ya Tae, I have known you for 5 years. This is the first time I see you so happy! There is something more to it right?' Tiffany persisted. 

'Come on unni tell us! We are your sisters right?' Yoona cooed. 

'Yeah come on leader tell us!' Jessica encouraged as well. 

'I mean.. Really that isn't much! You guys are thinking too much! We just went for dinner and had a good conversation.. and he sort of ask me whether we could go out like this more often?' Taeyeon lied, while in her heart she was thinking, 'He asked me out again! And this time, we are going to be together for real!' 

'Ooooohhh!' The girls exclaimed at once together, laughing uncontrollably afterwards. 

'That's it Tae! You guys are going to be together in no time!' SooYoung said as she choked on her own laughter. 

'Majayo! Now there are going to be 2 soshibang couples already!' Yuri agreed. 

'Ya yul, you also went to go out with Young Bae Oppa right?' Taeyeon teased. 

'A--Anniya! Who says?' Yuri denied, blushing brick red. 

'Don't lie! I heard from SeungHyun you guys had a blind date together!' Tiffany added. 

The rest of the girls went crazy as they didn't know at all. They bombarded Yuri with various questions while Taeyeon and Tiffany just looked at them and laugh. 

'Since when Yul??' 

'How can you not tell us Yul??' 

'Ya yul, Youngbae Oppa! I'm so jealous.' 

'I'm not even together with him yet! We just met once on a blind date thats all,' Yuri tried to explained herself, but the girls never  cared and continued their questions and teasings. 

 

 

Meanwhile, at BigBang's dorm. It was almost an exact replica of the situation that happened in SNSD's dorm. 

'Hyung, so how was it?' Seungri was the one who asked first. 

But unlike Taeyeon's reply, GDragon replied straightforwardly. 

'I asked her out, and she said okay,' Gdragon said, with a tinge of arrogance in his voice. 

'Woahhhhh' The other members all said as they were both surprised yet happy at their leader's confidence. 

'What happened then?' TaeYang who was the most curious, asked. 

'I can't go into the details, but we had a good dinner, went to somewhere nice to talk, and I asked her out,' GDragon replied, confident as ever. 

'Why does it sound different from what Mi Young told me?' TOP suddenly questioned.

'Really? Taeng must be lying. She must be embarrased that I actually asked her out on our first date and she agreed'  GDragon replied.

'Eh hyung. You guys have names for each other already? Taeng? Seriously? You guys sure are fast!' Daesung teased, only to earn a beating from GDragon. 

The night went on with them asking more questions about their leader's first date. 

 

 

The next day, both BigBang and SNSD went to the Seoul Main Police Station to assist in the investigation of BigBang's car accident. After making their statements, they were free to go as the police told them they would contact them if they find the culprit or need their assistance for further investigation. As they were leaving, their managers stop each group respectively as they said.

'Hyun Suk Hyung called you guys back to meet at YG for a impromptu meeting,' BigBang's manager, Lee Hyun, informed.

'Soo Man sajangnim has arranged a meeting with YG for you girls,' SNSD's manager, Ji Wook, also informed.

'Bwuh?!' The girls exclaimed as they were shocked that they were going YG for a meeting. 

'Who knows? Maybe it is a meeting for a collab between BigBang and SNSD,' GDragon commented jokingly, as they started to walk to the carpark where their company vans are parked. 

'It is,' Lee Hyun and Ji Wook both commented together. 

'Eh?!' The 14 of them exclaimed together, looking at one another with their shock faces. 

'Ya, don't you guys read the news? I thought you guys check the media often.' Lee Hyun said, as he scrolled through his phone and shoved his phone into BigBang's face. 

'What is this?' Taeyang asked curiously, as he took the phone from his manager and everyone gathered around him, including SNSD who didn't know what Lee Hyun meant. 

BigBang and SNSD - Interaction from them finally??

At about KST 4pm today, reported in the last update (link here), BigBang got into a car accident at the highway Cheonggyecheon when they were going back to their dorm from SBS recording station. As stated in the update just now, none of the members had any serious injuries and are doing a body checkup at the hospital to ensure that they had not sustain any internal injuries. 

That is not the main news! We have taken a few pictures of what seems like SNSD visiting BigBang at the hospital after their accident. Could the 2 nation idol groups have any special relationship with each other? We don't know that for sure, but this is one of the rare few times we see a SM and a YG group interacting in such a close manner since SNSD and BigBang's debut. Also, various internal sources from YG and SM states that these 2 groups may be having a collaboration planned ahead which gives the reason why SNSD will visit BigBang in the hospital. The pictures of SNSD visiting BigBang are attached below and we will update if there is any other news. 

Netizens comments: 

SOSHIBANG IS REAL [+54874 / -201]

Someone tell me that I'm not dreaming, because are we really going to get a collab between the most popular idol group now? [+41521 / -543]

 

'Since when are we going to have a collab? The reporters are talking nonsense as usual,' GDragon said, after reading the article. 

'Gdragon-sshi, they say God is fair, which is very true for you. God made you a great songwriter, but a lousy businessman,' Ji Wook said, chuckling away. 

'Neh?' GDragon said, confused. 

'After the media has written about a collab between us, the responses from the Netizens are great... So that is why YG and SM have come out with this, because they figured there will be a lot of popularity for us?' Taeyeon asked. 

'That's right. Sang Woo, learn a thing or tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter