Explanations and Acceptance

A Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Ji, I'm back! You texted me that there was something that you wanted to tell me-' ' Dami said as she entered the house but stopped after seeing who was sitting on the sofa at the living room. 

'Hi Dami Unnie! Remember me?? It is Taeyeon ah! Kim Tae Yeon!' 

'Welcome home Noona,' Ji Yong said as he walked out of the kitchen with a plate of fruits in his hand. 

'Sang Woo, explain. Why is SNSD's leader doing here? Don't tell me you and her are together?' Dami asked. 

'Noona, stop. She knows. She knows that I am Ji Yong. She knows who you are too. She knows.' Ji Yong explained. 

'Are you crazy Ji?' Dami asked incredulously. 

'Wae Unnie?' Taeyeon who was shocked by Dami's reaction asked curiously.

'Taeyeon ah, I know it has been a long time since we met each other. Yes, I remember who you are, and I miss you too. But can you excuse me and Ji Yong for a while as we have something private to talk about,' Dami asked. 

'Oh okay sure. You guys go ahead!' Taeyeon replied. 

'No, it is not okay. Taeng, stay and listen.' Ji Yong instructed. 

'What are you doing?' Dami asked, and anger could be seen in her eyes. 

'I'm going to tell her everything noona, I promised her. Everything. Including our jobs. Our real jobs. Not you as a fashion designer, nor I as an idol.' Ji Yong replied. 

'Ji Yong,' 

'Trust me on this okay? Everything will be fine, I promise.' 

'You will regret Ji Yong. Listen to noona. Noona cares about you too. Do you think I don't know how much you miss Taeyeon? I know. I know all of it. But is this the best way-' 

'SNSD was targeted by them,' 

'What did you say?!' 

'SNSD was targeted by those guys,' Ji Yong repeated, and continued, 'I need to protect her. Right now.'

'Ji, what do you mean by SNSD targeted by those guys?' Taeyeon asked, feeling scared for the first time. 

'Taeng, I will explain to you in details later. Noona, you understand right?' 

Dami didn't say anything but just nodded her head, giving her approval. 

'Gomawo Noona! Now Taeng, ask me anything that you want to know first. And then next it would be my turn to do so,' Ji Yong said, as Dami sat down with them in the living room. 

'Ji, who are you exactly? What do you mean by you and Dami noona's real jobs? And what do you mean SNSD's targeted? What willl happened to the girls and I?' 

'Taeng, slowly! Ask a question at a time will you!' 

'I'm so curious! And scared... I don't know why.' 

'There is nothing to be scared about, I promise! Okay, I will answer your questions one at a time. I'm.. an undercover agent. Noona over here is also an undercover agent.' 

'Undercover.. agent?' 

'Neh. I know it may seem ridiculous but you know James Bond and those spy shows? Yeah we are somewhat like them!' Ji Yong explained, laughing. 

'Stop Joking around Ji Yong, tell Taeyeon the important stuffs,' Dami interjected. 

'Arraso Noona. Ok jokes aside, so yeah, an undercover agent is our real jobs. Me as an idol, and noona as a fashion designer are all just covers to prevent us from being suspected by the enemies.' 

'Daebak...' 

'Don't be so shock Taeng, there are more things I have yet to say. So, you can't tell anyone anything about this okay. Not even Tiffany and the other girls, or your parents. I trust you okay Taeng, and I hope you can keep my secret,'

'Of course Ji, I promise I will!'

'Okay thats one down. And oh yeah, remember! When we are outside, call me GDragon or Sang Woo. Please call me GDragon please, Sang Woo is such an ugly name that boss gave me,'

Dami laughed as Gdragon explained this.

'Stop laughing noona,' GDragon complained. and continued, 'And call noona noona, or Soo Jung,' 

'That's Krystal's name haha!' Taeyeon commented. 

'Krystal?' Ji Yong repeated, with a blank look on her face, 

'Ji! You don't know? F(x)'s Krystal! You are in the same industry yet you do not know!' Dami said, chiding Ji Yong. 

'Oh F(x)! The group with Sulli right! And.. err..' 

'-And Krystal Luna Victoria Amber,' Taeyeon continued for Ji Yong. 

'Yeah! I know them, I just.. forgot their names,' Ji yong said, giving an excuse. 

'Krystal would be so disappointed, she is a big fan of you,' Taeyeon said, as if she was disappointed. 

'Ya Taeng, stop sidetracking! So remember, call our fake names, not our real names,' 

'Neh GDragon sunbaenim!' 

'In private just call me Ji! Drop the sunbaenim it is so stressful to hear that!' 

'Arraso Ji, i was just fooling around. You haven't answer the other questions,' 

'I'm going to. So moving on. SNSD is being targeted by some people,' 

'What people?!' 

'Some people! We don't know for sure yet Taeng. That person, he is targeting idols. The Suju's accident was also caused by them,' 

'No way.. So it was really you who pretended to be a doctor in Suju's oppa room the other day right?'

'We wanted to warn them because they may strike anytime again,' 

Then your group's accident today.. was also caused by them?' 

'Yeah it can be said that way. He was targeting you guys. I got in the way to make sure that his pistol could not fire and hit you girls,' 

'Ji.. And You guys got into an accident for that! That's dangerous Ji! What if something bad happens-' 

'We are all okay right Taeng? It is fine. I wouldn't risk my members safety.'

'Gomawo Ji. If you didn't do so, then most likely I would have-' 

'Ya, don't talk about that. Nothing bad has happened to anyone so let's just be thankful and not think too much! 

'Let me finish my sentences Ji! Aish. Is there any way that I can help you?' 

'Just don't tell anyone about anything. It will be a great help to me already,' 

'Ya Ji I'm being serious. Is there nothing I can do to help?' 

'Only one. Tell me if you see any suspicious people following you guys along, that's the only one thing you can help me with,' 

'Arraso Ji, One last question!' 

'Yeah?' 

'Who was the one talking to you just now in the ward? Nobody should know your real job right? But he knows it all. Wae Ji?' 

'He is my best friend, Dae Hyun. You forgot about him already?' 

'Dae Hyun.. Don't tell me... He is..?' 

'Yeah, he was from the same middle school as us. Ya, it was all thanks to you we became best friends. I ain't complaining though. He is one hella of a gpood mate,' 

'Wae?' 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter