Beginnings

A Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Class! We have a new student who will be joining us for this year. His name is Kwon JiYong. As he recently came back from the US, he will be in the same class with you guys even though he is a year older. I hope you guys will treat him as a friend okay?' The homeroom teacher said. 

'Neh,' students in the class replied. 

'Ji Yong, your seat is at the 1st column of the 5th row,' The teacher informed. 

'Neh,' Ji Yong replied. 

It has not been great for JiYong so far. He was living well in the US with his parents and his noona but they were forced to come back to korea after Jiyong's father was deployed back to the Korea branch of his company. Even though JiYong learned korean back in the US, it was not as fluent as his English and he was afraid that he may face communication problems with his classmates here. Also, he has to leave his friends that he has made in kindergarden back in the US which had caused him to be unhappy. He was not looking forward in going to a new school without knowing anyone. 

JiYong remained very quiet in class even though many of the students were trying to start conversation with him. He would reply with short sentences or would just nod. He wanted class to end desperately but time was not passing quickly at all. At this moment, a girl in a wheelchair slowly made her way into the classroom. What happen to JiYong will be what other call 'Love at First Sight'. He has never seen such a beautiful girl in his life before. Her hair was a rich shade of mahogany. Her eyes were small, but bright and sparkling, like stars in the night sky. A big nose, full lips - It was what perfection meant to Jiyong. 

'Oh, Taeyeon. You are here now. Your parents called earlier and told me the reason why you are late. Come, move to your seat fast. We are going to continue with our lesson.' The teacher said. 

Taeyeon made her way to her seat which was right beside the classroom door. 

What a nice name, JiYong thought, Taeyeon. It had never hit him to ponder why she was in a wheelchair. He was mesmerized by her beauty and all he thought about and cared was how pretty and beautiful she was. With her in his class, he felt that he would not feel bored and would never want the lesson to end. But, as well all know, time is one that will never go our way, When we want time to pass quickly, it moves so damn slow. But, when we want  time to slow down, or even wish for it to stop, the result is always the opposite. Soon, lesson ended. JiYong packed his bag and got ready to leave. As he promised to have lunch with his noona yesterday, he wanted to leave as soon as class ended, even though a part of him wants to interact with Taeyeon so so badly. However, as he was leaving the classroom, he overheard some conversation. 

'Wanna go and disturb that useless girl again?' 

'Sure, why not? She must be under that tree outside our school,' 

'Yeah lets go!' 

Hearing this, JiYong felt a sense of uneasiness. He approached his classmate that was nearest to him and asked, 

'Who are those few guys going to disturb?' 

'You finally talked to me! Don't care about those guys, they are the class bullies in our class. I'm almost 100% sure they are going to disturb Taeyeon again,' His classmate, Dae Hyun answered. 

'They WHAT?' JiYong exclaimed loudly, shocking the classmates that were still in the classroom. Before Dae Hyun could even reply, Ji Yong has already ran out of the classroom. 

Ji Yong could not believe that the bullies are going to disturb the girl that he admired and he was not going to let that happen. He rushed outside school immediately and looked for the tree that the bullies talked about earlier. After locating that tree, he ran towards it immediately. As he was reaching them, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter