Chapter 9

Restart [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Curious glances was sent in Kyungmi's direction. Currently, she was laying upside down with her head resting on the floor and her feet flung onto the back of her chair. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she followed everyone with her eyes. Not to mention, everytime someone other than EXO walked by, they would send a rather strange look in her direction. EXO had grown accumsted and didn't even bat an eyelash.

How Kai did this everyday, Kyungmi would never understand. It was boring. It was the same thing over and over again, asking questions, getting names, shoving people into cells. It had only been three hours but Kyungmi was ready to go home and sleep. But that wasn't going to happen, Kai had been keeping his eyes on her the entire time. He even had the audacity to threaten into tying her hand with his if she even tried bolting out the building.

"Mimi." Kai's voice rang from above her. Glancing upwards, Kyungmi made out Kai's amused looking face as he stared downwards.

"Let's go get food. It's lunch."

Planting her hands on the floor, she did a quick flip before landing onto her feet. Fixing her hair, she allowed her eyes to stop circling before following Kai silently out of the building. The harsh rays of the sun hit her directly in the face causing her to let out a hiss of annoyance. Kyungmi hated the sun, it was too bright and cherry for her taste.

"What do you want to eat?" Kai questioned as Kyungmi answered immediately.

"Coffee."

Kai let out a sigh as Kyungmi stared back out the window of the small cafe the two of them were sitting in. He muttered something else to the waiter and Kyungmi was pretty sure it wasn't coffee. But before she could delve into it any longer, she could feel a pair of eyes practically boring a hole into the side of her face.

"You might as well take a picture. It'll last longer." Kyungmi answered while shifting around in her chair, looking for a comfortable position.

"I already did." Kai countered cheekily as he showed her his phone wallpaper. It was a picture of her staring out the window just moments before. A carefree look was plastered across her face as she gazed outside. Kyungmi let out a snort but didn't bother trying to persuade Kai to delete the photo. He was almost as stubborn as her.

"I'm leaving when you get out of work." Kyungmi stated rather than asked as Kai stared into her eyes.

"Where are you going?" He prompted as she raised an eyebrow.

"You're not my dad Kai. I'm free to go wherever I want."

"I don't want you shooting up drugs in a back alley Mimi."

Kyungmi deadpanned as she let out a sigh, massaging her temples.

"I'm dealing stuff with BTS." She answered vaguely. Her tone sharp, signally the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter