Chapter 4

Restart [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungmi watched as her disinterested eyes focused on Hoseok's frame as he punched a guy dressed in all black on his back. She was sitting by the wall, completely hidden by the shadows as members of Bangtan fought with a rival gang. Jin seemed to having the time of his life, as a sadistic grin was spread across his lips as his small knife sliced through the air. Taehyung and Jungkook were tag-teaming a group of men double in their size but they didn't back down. Namjoon, with his habit of breaking things and tripping over air was doing fairly well on his own. Yoongi who had claimed he was too lazy to even involve himself, was flying through the air, flip after flip. Lastly, there was Jimin. He had discarded his shirt claiming that he didn't want to get it bloody but everyone knew he was going shirtless to showcase his newly inked tattoo on his side.

"Kyungmi." Hoseok called out with his hand gripped tightly onto one of the fallen males who was still semi-conscious. Pushing herself off the walls, she made her way over, weaving through the bodies before stopping and squatting to the fallen man's height.

"Who are you working for?" Kyungmi asked sadly as the male sent her a hateful glare before spitting in her face.

Wiping his drool off of her, she swung her fist back before making a clean punch to his nose, satisfied when she heard a sickening crunch of bone. Hoseok dug his knee into one of his open wounds as he screamed in pain. 

"She asked you a question." He snarled out aiming to for another wound if he didn't answer.

"Hansol!" He shrieked loudly as Kyungmi frowned before patting his head.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" She cooed before climbing to her feet as Hoseok sent another flying kick in his direction, rendering him unconscious. Dusting off his hands, Hoseok left the unconscious man at our feet before joining the others at the center. Taehyung and Jungkook had various bruises lining their arms. Jimin had a small cut running across his cheeks. Jin had specks of dried blood on his collar while Yoongi was sporting various specks on his shoes. Namjoon had opted out of the fight as his clothes remained impeccably clean just the way he liked it. 

"I'm surprised you didn't join in on the fight noona." Jimin commented as we left the dark alleyway. "Usually, you'd be the first one to run in weapons raised. So tell me, why didn't you? Was it because Kai made you all flustered?"

Kyungmi's eyes narrowed as she shoved her arm in the direction of Jimin's side only for said boy to dance away from harm.

"I rest my case." He beamed as he crossed his hands behind his head. "You wouldn't hurt me anyways noona. You love me."

Kyungmi stared at him for a few moments before letting out a quiet sigh. Jimin was right, she'd never hurt him or any of the other Bangtan's members. She'd rather kill herself than lay a hand on them. They've been with her through thick and thin. Multiple times, they've had chances to leave and yet they stuck to her like glue. They were family.

The eight of them made their way to a small park a few streets over. The grass was overgrown ever since a bigger park was built nearby as all the kids went to that one. Kyungmi blinked before shaking her head to get the dizziness away. Was the outside air always this hot and heavy? Or maybe it was the effect of the drug she had taken earlier? She clearly had no idea nor did she care.

Kyungmi frowned as they approached the meeting bench before glancing at her watch. They were late and Kyungmi hated people being late but she couldn't do anything. They had the things she wanted.

"Where are they?" Kyungmi growled out before sitting on the bench hands crossed over her chest. Taehyung glanced uneasily at her knowing how the female got when she hadn't been able to shoot up in the past hour. Kyungmi was the only one in their gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter