Chapter 7

Restart [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 minutes.

Tick.

15 minutes. 

Tock.

30 minutes.

Tick.

45 minutes.

Tock.

60 minutes.

That was how long, Kai laid beside Kyungmi watching her sleeping face. He would never get tired of just watching her sleep. Seeing her calm and serene face never got old in the past and wouldn't get old now.

But unfortunately for Kai, he had to get out of bed and start the day. He couldn't be late for work although no one cared if he was late or not, as long as he showed up. Slowly, Kai lifted the blankets before stepping out and rearranging the blankets over Kyungmi's frame before heading toward the kitchen.

 

Kyungmi snuggled deeper into the soft plush pillow her head was resting on. The soft blankets were urging her to go back to her sleep but her head was telling her that she had slept enough and it was time to get up. She groaned before slapping an arm over her eyes as the sunlight hit her straight in the face. Rubbing her eyes, she opened them bit by bit, allowing them to grow accumsted the brightness before sitting up.

Flashbacks of last night came rushing into her brain as she mentally groaned. Bangtan was going to have a field day when she told them where she spent the night.

Kyungmi left the warm comfort and headed toward the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, she got dressed in what she was wearing the night before before slinging the towel around her neck as her wet hair dripped water. Opening the door, she stepped into the hallway to an delicious aroma that was wafting from the kitchen. Following the scent, she came face to face with Kai's back who was at the stove. She didn't know how long she was staring until Kai let out a chuckle.

Her cheeks flamed in embarassment as she looked away ignoring the fact that Kai was making his way over to her. Gently, Kai took her hand before drying her hair softly.

"How many times do I have to tell you to dry your hair fully?" He chided softly as Kyungmi remained as a motionless statue in front of him. Satisfied with his job, he tugged me forward and sat me down before placing a plate piled high with eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns and fruit.

"Eat. You look like you're abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter