Chapter 5

Restart [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungmi could feel the adrenaline from her high wearing off. The numbness she felt was leaving her as her mind was becoming clearer and clearer. Her vision was no longer a blurry mess which is how she found herself staring at a white ceiling.

Where the hell was she? Did she go home with a stranger again? This wouldn't be the first time.

She to her side as her eyes wandered from the large TV to the pictures that mounted the walls. The set-up looked familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Rising to her feet, she made her way forward to one of the pictures before mentally face palmed. Somehow in her high stupor she landed herself in Kai's apartment. Out of all the places in the world, it had to be this apartment.

Kyungmi sighed as she rested a cool arm aganist her forehead before wobbling her way back toward the couch. The room spun as she sat down, taking deep breaths as a herd of elephants stomped with all their might in her brain. Reaching into her jacket pocket, she fished out a tiny bag of her drugs. Did she want to shoot up again? Not really, but this pain was starting to become unbearable.

Before she had even decided what to do, the tiny bag was ripped through her fingers. Kyungmi swung her head to the side to find the culprit only to hiss in pain as the pounding got heavier. Kai stood there as he glared at the tiny bag between his fingers.

"Give it back." Kyungmi sighed as she reached out an arm only Kai to take a step backwards.

"No." Kai answered with defiance as Kyungmi got to her feet and staggered forward.

"Just give it back. I wasn't going to shoot up." She spat out as she reached forward only to lose her footing. She flew forward as Kai's eyes widened, his arms moving on their own to brace her fall as he landed on his back with a grunt of pain. His hands were protectively wrapped her waist as Kyungmi attempted to regain her breathing. 

She ly to freeze in place when she noticed how close her and Kai were. They were barely an inch apart. Kyungmi searched Kai's eyes and the look she saw confirmed her suspicions. He was thinking of the exact same thing she was.

 

Flashback:

Kyungmi crept quietly behind Kai. His attention was glued to the television. Counting to three, Kyungmi jumped before landing at his side.

"I got you!" She cried gleefully as Kai mere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter