Chapter 1

Restart [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungmi stared blankly into the two way mirror where she knew they were watching. Keeping her face void of any emotions, her eyes danced around the room. Gray concrete walls with titanium bars covering the windows preventing anyone they brought in from escaping. But in reality, they were just there for show, what person would jump from the 10th floor? Certainly not Kyungmi. As much as she hated the position she was in, she hated death even more. She was young and had so much to experience. Falling to her death was not one of those things she had planned. Kyungmi mentally scoffed at the lack of color. At least try to make the interrogation rooms not resemble death itself, maybe then the perpetrators would be more inclined to give out information instead of hoarding it. But out of all the interrogation rooms that Kyungmi had landed herself in, she hated this one the most. It wasn't the fact that the walls were gray and dreary or the fact that the chair was metal and rather uncomfortable. Nor was it the fact that her wrists were chained to the long pole that sat on the length of the table, their tightness restricting her movements. It wasn't even the fact that her arms were lingering with bruises from the way the officers had caught her.

It was none of those reasons, but rather someone. Someone she hated the most was beyond the fake mirror just waiting for their perfect moment to strike. But Kyungmi knew better, she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. She wouldn't give in, she was going to give him hell. After all, she was known as The Silent Killer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The double glass doors on the first floor automatically opened as a male with brown hair strolled through. His badge hung around his neck as it danced aganist the slight wind that followed. He was dressed simply in a pair of black skinny jeans and a button down plaid top, leaving the top two buttons undone. Females all stopped and watched him go by, their giggles and slightly red cheeks evidence of what they thought of him.

Kim Jongin was one of the top detectives within Seoul Police Department. He had one of the highest closed cases percentage. If you threw any case at him, even the ones that had gone cold, he always had a trick up his sleeves to find the culprit. He was that good. But Jongin didn't let his success get into his head. He was polite, caring, nice, every adjective describing the picture perfect boy, he fit the role perfectly.

Commonly known as Kai by his friends, he had a group of friends that he worked with. Each of them having been friends with each other for over a decade. All their parents we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter