Version #2: Jinyoung Style

7 Ways to Cuddle, According to Mark

Jinyoung and Yugyeom found out just how great Mark was to have as a pillow a few days after Jackson.

The boys were split up for a photo shoot, and Mark ended up with Jinyoung and Yugyeom -- which was fine with Mark, as Jackson was being particularly heavy on the skinship lately, and Mark could use a break from giving in to Jackson's puppy dog eyes every time Mark rebuffed him.

The concept of the photo shoot was a date with GOT7, so the three boys took turns being embarrassed over the poses and actions they had to make in order for the photo shoot to be a success. And if Jinyoung left his hand lingering on Mark's shoulder or waist a bit longer than necessary, or if Yugyeom stared at Mark a little too long, Mark never said anything.

Mark had done his solo portion for the shoot first, so when Jinyoung finished and went inside the waiting room, he wasn't surprised to find Mark asleep on the couch. He was used to Mark falling asleep between activites -- they didn't get much sleep with how busy they were. Jinyoung never quite got used to how adorable a sleeping Mark was, though.

With Yugyeom outside starting his photo shoot, Jinyoung decided to take this time to be selfish. Mark looked so inviting, snuggled up on the couch, so Jinyoung carefully sat down next to him, trying not to wake him. When Mark didn't stir, Jinyoung laid his head on Mark's shoulder, and then further slid his arms around Mark's waist when Mark continued to slumber.

Why is this so comfortable? Jinyoung wondered. He snuggled his head further into Mark's neck, sighing. Damn, he smells so good.

"Jinyoung, what are you doing? Did you just sniff my neck?" Mark questioned sleepily. It was adorable.

"You looked so comfortable. I wanted to join. Just go back to sleep." Jinyoung hushed. Mark simply mumbled something before drifting back to sleep, just as comfortable as Jinyoung.

As carefully as he could, Jinyoung adjusted Mark so that he was resting his head on the arm of the couch, not wanting the older boy to wake up with a sore neck. He then proceeded to snuggle back onto Mark's side, sighing in happiness, snaking his arms back around in a hug. Before he knew it, he was fast asleep.

The pair didn't wake up until Yugyeom came in an hour later, the door slamming and a loud, "Yah!" coming from the maknae's mouth. "I'm busy out there working, and you two are just napping like two lovebirds?"

Mark blushed a little at the comment, stammering something about "not lovebirds" and "wasn't comfortable AT ALL", but Jinyoung smiled and waggled his eyebrows. Yugyeom sent him a disgusted look.

"They want us out there again. Just you and me, Mark." The youngest said, sticking his tongue out at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung frowned at that. He wanted to snuggle his Mark pillow some more. But before he could send a heated retort back at their rebellious maknae, Yugyeom had already grabbed Mark's wrist and was pulling him outside. Mark sent him an apologetic smile over his shoulder before he disappeared around the corner.

Mark let himself get pulled away, but suddenly felt a sense of loss. He just shoved the feeling down, ignoring his own emotions. He wasn't a freaking pillow! He was probably going to get a bruise on his arm from Jr.'s heavy head. I didn't like it, I didn't like it, I didn't like it, Mark repeated in his mind.

Jinyoung, on the other hand, was already plotting how to get Jackson to switch rooms with him so he could cuddle Mark all night, every night.

And how to get back at Yugyeom, of course.