Version #3: The Maknae's Approach

7 Ways to Cuddle, According to Mark

Yugyeom pulled Mark outside, grumbling to himself. He couldn't believe Jinyoung got to cuddle with Mark when Yugyeom had been wanting to do that for ages.

The youngest of the group had always had a special place in his heart for the oldest. He admired Mark-hyung like no other. The way Mark could do all those martial arts moves flawlessly. How he seemed to be good at everything (which was really, really unfair). It didn't help that Mark was so handsome. Yugyeom just wanted to snatch Mark up and snuggle him 95% of the time, but Jackson or Jinyoung always seemed to get there first, arms wrapping around the redhead's shoulders and waist. Yugyeom managed to sneak in a quick half-snuggle during a fanmeet, when he grabbed Mark in a slow dance -- which was pure bliss-- but lasted not nearly long enough.

The photographers quickly guided the pair over to where they wanted to take the photos, and Yugyeom took full advantage of having a photoshoot with just Mark. Getting Mark to laugh and seeing him smile because of something Yugyeom said filled the youngest with pure happiness. 

After his nap with Jinyoung, Mark had felt so refreshed he was borderline hyper. All throughout the photoshoot he joked and laughed, and even chased Yugyeom around after one particular diss from the maknae. It felt good to be out in the night air. But Mark was now tiring again, and he asked if they could do a shoot lying down. Yugyeom whined about getting bug bites, but when Mark lay down on the grass and gestured to him invitingly (hands behind his head, one leg propped up, damn), Yugyeom immediately lay down next to Mark. This was his chance!

He laid his head gently on Mark's torso, his hand on Mark's stomach, as Mark put a hand around Yugyeom's shoulders. Yugyeom immediately closed his eyes and pretended for just a second, but he couldn't ignore the cameras trained on their faces. "What a sweet couple." Yugyeom said aloud, and Mark began rubbing his hand on Yugyeom's shoulder in response. That's it -- I'm going to die of joy.

"Let's try more ," Yugyeom then dared, pushing his hair back. He was delighted to see Mark begin touching his lips in a y manner, so Yugyeom closed his eyes again and let his hands wander until he finally hooked his fingers on the top of Mark's flimsy tank top, and he pulled down, revealing more of Mark's chest. He was getting to touch Mark's chest!

After a beat, the pair began laughing at the cheesiness of it all. The photographers left, needing to fix up the next set for the shoot, leaving the two boys to relax in the grass. Mark's hand moved to Yugyeom's neck and began to lightly scratch at the nape, and Yugyeom shivered in pleasure. So this is what heaven was like? Mark's hands in the small hairs at the base of his neck, Yugyeom's hands on Mark's chest, the youngest cuddled up next to the oldest with no space to spare -- yes, this was definitely heaven. And if Mark continued to rub his neck like that...

The next thing Yugyeom knew, he was being repeatedly hit with something soft. "Wha..what!?" He yelled while sitting up, findiing Jr. standing above him, wielding two stuffed toys. "Hyung, what are you doing!?"

"Now who's falling asleep like two lovebirds!?" Jinyoung growled, hitting Yugyeom some more with the toys. Mark sat up and just laughed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Thanks for keeping me warm, Yugyeom. I hope you didn't get any bug bites." Mark gave him a soft smile.

Yugyeom was pretty sure his face turned beet red, but thankfully another attack from Jinyoung saved him from having to show his face for a couple minutes.

Sleeping on Mark had been so comfortable -- it was like a dream. Any bug bites were totally worth it. 

He quickly escaped Jr. to ask the photographers if he could have a copy of those pictures...

--------

Mark walked back inside in a daze. Yugyeom, their rebellious maknae, had been so pliable and soft when they cuddled. Mark had to admit he really didn't hate it.

Ok, so snuggling with Jackson, Jinyoung, and Yugyeom wasn't terrible, Mark could finally admit. But it wasn't going to happen again.

No.

Absolutely not.