Version #7: The Everybody Arrangement

7 Ways to Cuddle, According to Mark

The boys had a rare evening off, so they all decided to watch a movie in their dorm. Yugyeom and Bam Bam went to their room to find a movie, Jackson and Jr. had gone off in search of snacks in the kitchen, and JB and Youngjae were busy grabbing drinks for everyone. When they all arrived in the living room to find Mark settled in the middle of the couch, everyone realized it at the same time.

Who was going to get to cuddle with sit next to Mark?

Mark was perfectly oblivious to it all. He noticed them all staring, however, and said, "Well? Are we watching a movie or what?"

JB knew what was going to happen, and threw his arms out wide, blocking the boys midstep as they tried to dash to Mark's side. They all looked at their leader questioningly.

"We are. But you have to sit on the floor, Mark."

Mark furrowed his brows, but shrugged. "Okay." He sat on the floor in front of the sofa.

Jaebum turned to the others and whispered, "We are not fighting over sitting next to Mark. He won't like it, and he might make it so none of us gets to sit next to him. We have an opportunity to each have a place to rest our heads with him laying on the floor, so we are going to walk over there and gently force him to lay down. Then we can all cuddle him together. But be natural about it, got it?"

The others nodded with grins on their faces.

Everyone took their food and drinks over to the table while Yugyeom popped the movie in to the DVD player. Then they pounced.

Jackson and Jinyoung each grabbed one side of Mark and pulled him down so that he was flat on the ground (and both promptly then snuggled under his arms). JB and Youngjae then laid their heads on Mark's stomach, while Bam Bam and Yugyeom each took their place at Mark's hips. All of their hands found places on Mark's body as well, faces snuggling into Mark's warmth.

Mark, for his part, turned a brilliant shade of red, unable to speak.

The movie started and the boys got into it, sometimes shouting things at the screen, sometimes unconsciously Mark's arm or leg or stomach, and sometimes sighing with happiness. At particularly suspenseful parts, the boys would sometimes grip Mark's body a little too hard in fear, and then rub the spot reassuringly, as if it was Mark who was scared.

Mark didn't say a word. He couldn't. He was overflowing with emotions and he didn't know what to do. These feelings of love and joy and contentment were so strong that he didn't know how to express himself. So he did what he hoped was natural.

He moved his arms so that they were strong around Jr. and Jackson's shoulders. He allowed his legs to get tangled with Bam Bam's and Yugyeom's. He smiled.

By the end of the film, they were all asleep -- Bam Bam and Yugyeom each clutching one of Mark's legs, Youngjae with his mouth wide open while his head rested on Mark's stomach, JB's face snuggled into Mark's side, Jinyoung clutching Mark's arm around him as his head rested on Mark's chest (and Mark's arm clutching him back), Jackson snoring while listening to Mark's heartbeat, his hand curled on Mark's chest like a child.

Mark saw and felt all of this. Before he fell back asleep, turning his head towards Jackson and breathing in his air, he found Jackson's hand and tangled their fingers together and smiled.

It was the best sleep of their lives. A great big GOT7 snuggle with a Mark pillow.

After that night, Mark was much more free with his cuddles. During car rides, down time, movie watching, and -- once -- even while eating, there was always someone there cuddling with him. Mark was worried that he would get sick of it, but he never did.

But someone wasn't happy. Not at all.

Mark was supposed to be his.