Version #4: Bam Bam's Technique

7 Ways to Cuddle, According to Mark

Mark stretched and rubbed his neck tiredly, working hard to keep his eyes open. Jackson had been trying to sneak into his bed for the past two nights, and Mark was getting no sleep from batting the younger boy away all night. Mark wasn't going to be able to keep it up for much longer, and Jackson had been wearing his determined face, which meant he wasn't going to give up soon. It was just a matter of time before Mark gave in, and Mark wasn't entirely sure why he was fighting it. He blamed his lack of sleep for actually considering letting Jackson snuggle him all night.

The boys were getting into their vans to head to a location for their new music video shoot, and Jaebum was yelling at Jinyoung, Yugyeom, and Jackson to "hurry the hell up!" For some reason, the was hanging back, as if waiting for some kind of cue. As if Jaebum's shouting wasn't cue enough...Mark thought to himself. But he spared them no more thought as he practically flopped into a back seat, purposefully choosing a seat next to a window, hoping that seeing the scenery go by would help keep him awake.

As soon as he was in the van, Jinyoung, Yugyeom, and Jackson darted for the same van, all trying to fit in at the same time. When it was clear they couldn't, they began shouting at each other, pushing and shoving. Mark tuned them all out until he felt a body slide in next to him and a poke on his cheek.

"Mark-hyung, I think they are fighting about you." Bam Bam said, looking curiously at the older boy. Mark just shrugged. 

Immediately, the fighting from the other three stopped. Yugyeom was pouting, Jinyoung huffed, and Jackson was glaring at Bam Bam. Jaebum came around to swiftly hit them all around the head and ordered them into the other van as punishment. Finally, some peace! Mark thought. Youngjae slid into their van as well, and they were off.

Youngjae put in headphones to watch a show on his iPad, and Mark started to pull out his headphones to listen to some music. Bam Bam, however, was in one of his "selfie moods", whipping out his phone to begin snapping photos of himself. He squirmed around, trying to get the best angle, when he pushed himself against Mark's shoulder.

"Hyung, get in this shot with me!" Bam Bam urged, so Mark turned to where Bam Bam had propped his back against Mark's shoulder and smiled next to Bam Bam's head. Bam Bam let out a yell of delight and Mark could see him updating his twitter account with it before he put his headphones back in, smiling to himself. Bam Bam didn't want to be seen as cute, but he was really, really cute sometimes.

Bam Bam laid his head back on Mark's shoulder while he played with his phone, and when Mark didn't move away, Bam Bam let his head stay there. It was really comfortable, actually. He did this a lot to Jackson, and after a few minutes Bam Bam would have to move his head due to the crick starting to form in his neck. But with Mark, the pain in his neck never appeared. The younger boy turned in his seat, his head never leaving Mark's shoulder, to properly sit in the car. He snuggled his head a little closer to Mark's neck, and Bam Bam sighed. Mark was really soft and cozy! Bam Bam immediately wrapped his arms around Mark's left arm and rubbed his face into the soft fabric of Mark's shirt. Bam Bam had always liked Mark, because even though Jackson was the most attentive hyung, Mark doted on Bam Bam in little ways that filled his heart with happiness and was always there to listen. In this position, Bam Bam could even hear Mark's heart -- and even that was incredibly soothing.

Bam Bam peeked up at Mark, surprised that he hadn't moved or said anything. Mark was clearly in the middle of falling asleep, his head falling forward and eyes fluttering closed. Bam Bam reached up and gently pushed Mark's head so that it was resting on top of Bam Bam's, and the younger boy gripped Mark's arm even tighter.

The pair awoke to Youngjae shaking them awake with a smile and a laugh. Mark went to stretch when he realized at some point his hand had become entwined with Bam Bam's, and Bam Bam was clinging to his arm. Bam Bam just smiled cheekily, saying, "Twitter is going to go nuts at that picture!" before hopping out of the van and running inside, laughing.

Mark's brain was slow to catch up. "Wha...? YAH!! BAM BAM!" Mark yelled, chasing after the boy a half a minute later, knowing it was too late to reverse the damage but determined to at least give the little brat a smack on the forehead.

Mark didn't even realize until much later how his exhaustion from earlier had disappeared after his nap with Bam Bam. Bam Bam, however, was already making a whole folder on his computer for all the selfies he planned on taking while napping with Mark in the future...