Version #1: The Wang Way

7 Ways to Cuddle, According to Mark

Mark is pretty sure it's all Jackson's fault.

No, wait. Delete that. Mark was definitely sure it was all Jackson's fault.

It usually was.

----------------

They had spent the day learning new choreography, so the boys came back to their dorm sweaty and exhausted, but pleased with their effort. Mark was resting on his bed, casually scrolling through some websites on his computer when a body crashed right next to his, an arm knocking him flat on his back.

"Seriously, Jackson, a little warning would be nice." Mark tried to shove Jackson's arm aside, but Jackson just shoved him back down with his arm. Mark made a mental note to try to beef up his arm muscles a little more.

"Whatever, you love me. Besides, I hurt all over! Won't you at least cuddle with me or something?" Jackson was pouting adorably. Mark had built up a resistance to that face. Mostly.

"How would cuddling with you make your muscles hurt less? And your bed is over there."

"But I don't have a pillow."

"That's your own fault. You shouldn't have tried wrapping Bam Bam up in your pillows to see how long he could fend off the neighbor's crazy dog."

"It was Bam Bam's idea! And now we know that we should be thankful that Bam Bam can run really fast." Jackson looked at Mark with his eyebrows raised, acting like it was all a good thing. Mark stared right back at him with a look on his face that clearly said, "You're an idiot if you think I believe that." But he remembered Bam Bam running down the hall screaming, and Mark couldn't stop his lips from twitching up into a smile.

Jackson began to laugh hysterically, knowing he won. Mark couldn't help but join in. Damn it.

How long had they been laying there, with Jackson's arm still holding Mark down, his face so close that their breath mingled together? Mark tried to think.

"So I can sleep here tonight, right?"

"Fine. But I'm not sharing my pillow."

"Pleeeease."

"No."

"Maaaaaaark!"

Mark ignored him, using his one free arm to pull his pillow away from Jackson while the younger boy continued to whine. But Mark forgot how Jackson did not take kindly to being ignored.

"Then you'll just have to be my pillow!" Jackson declared.

The next thing he knew, Jackson had wrapped not only his arms around Mark, but also his legs. It felt to Mark like a giant octopus was glued to his body -- a giant octopus that was now nuzzling his face into Mark's shoulder and muttering what sounded suspiciously like "my dimsum."

Mark sighed. Was Jackson really planning on sleeping on him like this all night? Before he could even say a word, though, he realized Jackson had fallen asleep. 

He didn't have the heart to wake him. Mark knew how tired Jackson must be if he fell asleep that fast, and if he felt a little fondness for the way Jackson's face became so boyishly cute in sleep, he'd deny it until he was buried in the ground. He was totally going to tease Jackson for drooling on him, though.

They may have fallen asleep like that, Jackson wrapped around Mark, with Mark's head resting on Jackson's and his hand on Jackson's arm, holding him in place. They both may have gotten the best sleep of their lives, bodies slightly turning towards each other in the night. Mark would never admit it.

"That is not happening again, Jackson. I have the worst crick in my neck now, and I feel all sweaty again!" Mark said gruffly the next morning. "Go get a new pillow!"

Jackson just smiled. 

Oh, it was definitely happening again. Jackson was going to make sure of it.