Baby Room

Caring

"Is this right?" Jiwon asks the now four months and a week pregnant husband who's looking at the baby crib manual. "I think so" Jiwon continues trying to hold the two part of the crib together but it seems weird. "Should we call someone to help us?" Hanbin asks the still trying Jiwon. "Yeah we should"

"You guys are really bad at this" Hanbin's friend, Junhoe, comments as he looks at the result of Jiwon trying to build the baby crib. "He's the one who build this!"

"You're the one who told me what to do!" And Hanbin stays quiet, embarrassed. "Yeah whatever. Step aside. Let me do this" Junhoe says.

"All done!" Junhoe announces and the couple look at the white crib, satisfied. "Thank you so much!" Hanbin hugs the taller male and Jiwon fake coughs. "Excuse me that's my baby in there. Stop hugging other people besides me"

"Don't worry I have a husband too" Junhoe laughs and puts his hand on Jiwon's shoulder. "I'll get going. Thank you for the lunch box!"

"Thank you for helping us! Oh and say hi to Jinhwan hyung!" They wave and close the door. "Stop getting jealous"

"Stop making me jealous" Jiwon answers. "Fine fine! Let's continue decorating our baby's room" Hanbin pecks Jiwon's cheek before walking towards the baby room.

Four hours cleaning and decorating the baby's room and now it's done and Jiwon and Hanbin could never be happier. "This room is so cute" Hanbin smiles while looking around the room.

Cute teddy bear wallpaper sticks on the wall, red carpeted floor, all white furniture and soft toys scattered at the corner of the room. "Can't wait to see our baby playing in this room" Jiwon pecks Hanbin's forehead. "Me too"


Can't wait to get the baby out of Hanbin heh (i'm not evil)