Ultrasound

Caring

"Kimbab, are you sleeping?" Hanbin asks. "No, I'm not" Jiwon turns around and face Hanbin. "Why aren't you sleeping?" Jiwon asks while his husband's face. "I'm nervous" Hanbin answers and nuzzles his face further in the crook of Jiwon's expose neck. "Why would you?" Jiwon asks again. "The ultrasound tomorrow" Jiwon nods, understanding why Hanbin is nervous. "Me too, babe"

"I wonder, will it be a girl or a boy" Hanbin smiles and looks up at his husband. "Whether it's a girl or a boy, the baby must've take after my face and my charisma" Hanbin laughs at Jiwon's words and hits him lightly.

"Get some sleep, Hanbin-ah. I don't want you to be tired tomorrow" Hanbin hums an 'okay' and hugs the shirtless Jiwon tightly. "Good night, Kimbab"

"Here's your breakfast" Jiwon serves a plate full of sausages, two eggs and baked beans. "Hello baby, we're going to know your gender today" Jiwon talks to Hanbin's tummy. "We can't wait to see you. I'm sure that you're going to have my cute small eyes and your mom's smile" Hanbin smiles secretly at Jiwon's words and continues eating.

"Can you please roll up your shirt, sir?" A doctor asks and hanbin obeys. The doctor takes out the machine and starts to scan Hanbin's tummy. "The baby's heart rate is normal. Can you hear it?" Jiwon nods and smile. He's about to cry. He can't believe that he's a father. "Everything is normal for the baby" The doctor announces. "Uh Mr Ahn, is it a boy or a girl?" Jiwon asks, holding Hanbin's hand tightly.

"As you can see here," The doctor pauses and look at the screen. Jiwon's jaw drops and look at Hanbin immediately.Hanbin smiles and tears are pooling in Hanbin's eyes.

"Three months to go and the baby's going to be sleeping in your arms" The doctor said and Jiwon smiles. Imagining him holding the baby in his arms with Hanbin besides him. "Thank you so much Mr Ahn" They half bows.

"Stop burning hole in the picture" Jiwon teases at Hanbin who have been looking at the picture of a fetus 22 weeks baby since the doctor gave him until now. "It's unbelieveable"

"I know how you feel, Hanbin"

"We should send this picture to our parents and close friends" Hanbin suggests and Jiwon agrees.

The next morning, their apartment's door bell keeps ringing. "Kimbab, who's out there?" Hanbin frowns because he's sleeping and the bell keeps on ringing and it's disturbing but Jiwon is not beside him. "W-What" Hanbin sits up straight and looks around but Jiwon is not in the room.

Hanbin walks toward the living room and sees Jiwon greeting the guest. "What is this?" Hanbin asks Jiwon. "O-Oh! Hanbin! You're up"

"Because the bell keeps on ringing. Tell me what is this?"

"It's-"

"My Hanbin!" Hanbin's mom cuts Jiwon's explanation. "Oh my god! I miss you!" Hanbin's mom continues hugging her son. "Hey mom"

"It's a surprise baby shower for you" Jiwon finally explains. "Aww" Hanbin hugs his husband and pinches his cheeks. "Come on. Let's announce our baby's gender" Hanbin nods in agreement and they stand in the middle of the living room, getting ready to announce to their family and friends.

"It's a boy"


because i love baby boy (don't be mad at me) /throws chocolates/