Future

Caring
"Kimbab!" Hanbin shouts from the kitchen and Jiwon wakes up from his nap. "Yes? Yes? Why?" Jiwon stumble to the kitchen. "Did you sleep?"

"No" And he wipes the corner of his mouth where saliva can be seen. "Aha I can see that" Hanbin rolls his eyes and set up the table. "Where's-"

"Appa appa appa" Their three years old baby boy calls cutely and hugs Jiwon's legs. "Appa is here" Jiwon smiles. He lifts the boy up and kiss the baby's cheek.

The baby have Jiwon's cute little eyes, so when he smiles, his eye smile looks like Jiwon and he have Hanbin's plush lips. Also, when he smiles, he looks like Hanbin, smiling.

"Hanwon-ah! Let's go to the toy store" Jiwon asks his son, Hanwon. The boy runs around the house excitedly and hugs his other father, Hanbin. "I want to buy a looot of stuff!" The cute baby announces and Hanbin laughs at his son. He lifts the boy up and carries him in his arm.

"Daddy, this is not the toy store" Hanwon whispers at Hanbin who's carrying him. "We're going to the toy store after this, okay? But now let's go here first" Hanwon hugs Hanbin tightly, not knowing what's happening.

"Sit here, please" Hanbin sits down with Hanwon in his arms, in front of the doctor. "Hanwon, let's measure your head" The doctor says gently and Hanwon stay still. "Good boy" After checking the boy's height and weight, the doctor announces the result of the tests. "Your baby is growing normally even though he's slightly taller for a three years old kid but everything's okay" Hanbin nods.

"Jiwon, now it's your turn to carry Hanwon. I have cramps" Hanbin fake cries. "You want me to carry him so he's gonna hit me but not you, right?" Jiwon asks while taking the baby from Hanbin's arms. "I would never let the baby hurt my husband" Hanbin smiles teasingly and pecks Jiwon's lips. Jiwon sighs and take a seat in front of the doctor again. "Now, let's start"

"Appa~!" Hanwon screams his lungs out while crying because hell his parents just trick him to go and have an injection and it hurts. "Shh it's not going to hurt anymore after this" Jiwon comforts the boy. The doctor pulls out the needle out of Hanwon's arm. "All done" Hanbin who have been watching it sighs in relieve.

"See? It doesn't hurt anymore" Jiwon says after he kisses the part where the doctor push the needle in. Hanwon stops crying but he still have tears in his eyes. "Now let's go to the toy store!" Jiwon says excitedly and Hanwon nods, excited like his father too.

Time flies so fast. Hanwon now is four years old already. "Hanwonnie, tomorrow, you're going to meet new friends at the kindergarden" Hanbin smiles at his baby boy. "I don't want to go to school" Hanwon answers. "Why?"

"I want to stay with daddy and appa!" Hanwon hugs Hanbin's arms tightly with his cute baby arms. "Don't worry. We're going to be there" Hanbin reassures his son.

"Ah~" Jiwon sighs happily and lie down on their bed with Hanwon in the middle. "Why are you so happy?" Hanbin asks. "Nothing"

"Kimbab, don't lie. Are you cheating on me?" Hanbin glares at his husband. "Cheating? What? No! I'm not going to cheat with my husband who gave birth to Hanwon" Jiwon smiles and pecks Hanbin's lips. "So cheesy"

"But you like it"

"Shut up" Hanbin blushes and hugs Hanwon. "What did you guys talk about?" Hanwon asks innocently. "Nothing. Your appa is just crazy"

"Yah! I'm not crazy! I'm perfectly sane!" Jiwon argues. "Shut up and just go to sleep" Hanbin says and Hanwon who's lying in the middle, giggles. "What are you laughing on about? This is the last time you're going to sleep here with us Kim Hanwon" Jiwon warns teasingly and drifts off to sleep.

"Look how cute Hanwon is!" Hanbin giggles and hits Jiwon's arms many times. "Don't hit me because he's cute!" Jiwon rolls his eyes and look at his son who's wearing the kindergarden's uniform. "You really look like your handsome appa. You're gonna slay all the girls in your school with your looks" Jiwon high-fives Hanwon. "Hanwon-ah, don't be like your appa. Be like daddy"

"Why?" Jiwon almost bursts out laughing at Hanwon's question. "Uh because daddy is more nicer than appa and daddy is more handsome that your appa"

"Can I get girls too?" Hanwon asks Hanbin. "What the hell did you teach him Kimbab?" Hanbin glares at his husband. "Hanwon! I told you that that is not a good thing to do" Jiwon warns his son. "B-But"

"Oh it's late! Come on let's go" Jiwon immediately carries Hanwon in his arms and pulls Hanbin's hand.

"We're going to stay here, okay? So don't worry" Hanwon nods. Hanbin and Jiwon pecks Hanwon's cheeks and let him run into the classroom.

"See? The first day of school is not bad, right?" Hanbin asks and Hanwon nods. "You're gonna hate school when you're older" Jiwon whispers at the boy and Hanbin smacks his head. "Stop teaching our son like that!"

"Fine fine"

"Good"

"If I can't teach Hanwon my way of living, can we have another baby so I can have Kim Jiwon junior?"


The End ㅠㅠ

After I finish writing 'When..' I don't have any inspirations to write new fics ㅠㅠ HOOOOWWWW??!! HELP MEE!!!

(I might write one shots ehehehe)

THANK YOU TIRAHAN FOR THEIR BABY'S NAME MUAH MUAH!!