Baby Stuffs

Caring

"Oh this is so cute! Oh my god!" Hanbin squels alone while looking at a magazine. Jiwon looks at him weirdly and approach his husband. "What's cute?"

"Oh nothing"

"Tell me"

"Nothing is cute"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"So I'm not cute?"

"You are cute"

"Good" And Jiwon continues watching the television. Hanbin nudges Jiwon but his husband don't bother to look at him and Hanbin pouts. "You're so mean!" Hanbin finally says. Jiwon looks at Hanbin, puzzled. "Why?"

"You're so mean!" Hanbin says again and sulk. Jiwon laughs at his cute husband and hugs him. "You can just tell me what's wrong"

"Let's go to the mall"

"That's all? Oh Hanbin you should have tel-"

"To buy baby stuffs!" Hanbin says excitedly. "Baby stuffs?" He nods eagerly. "Fine. Go and get ready"

"We don't know yet whether it's a girl or a boy" Hanbin answers when a salesgirl asks. "Oh it's okay then. Let me show you the cribs" Hanbin follows the girl excitedly and Jiwon smiles at his cute husband who's skipping with his now-can-see-a-small-bump tummy.

"We should buy this! Don't you think, Jiwon?" Hanbin asks while pointing at a white baby crib. "It's cute"

"Yes! Does that mean we can buy this?" Jiwon nods. my money "Yay! I love you Kimbab!" Hanbin says and kisses his cheek before running towards the baby clothes section. At least he's happy "Hey don't run! You're three months pregnant!" Jiwon warns.

"I want this, this, that one, that orange color shirt, oh! That green one too! And the red one, no no, that red! Okay, and that purple and OH MY GOD I WANT THAT MICKEY MOUSE ONE-PIECE! Our baby's going to be cute wearing that one!" Hanbin smiles and Jiwon continues taking the shirts that Hanbin want for their baby.

"I'm tired" Hanbin frowns and lie down on the couch with Jiwon following behind him while carrying all the baby stuffs that they bought.

"Hello I am more tired than you"

"Shut up!" Hanbin shouts and continues taking a nap. "Lucky you that you're pregnant" Jiwon whispers and carries the baby stuff into an empty bedroom.


woooaaahhh yayayayay hello everyone let me tell you this

/whispers/ I dont know what I just wrote

Hehehe see you later!