Hunger

Caring

It's seven in the morning and Hanbin is waking Jiwon up. "Yes, Hanbin?" Jiwon tries to keep his eyes open. "I-I'm hungry. I want strawberry" Hanbin answers. "Where can I find a strawberry this early morning? We have other fruits too" Jiwon yawns. "B-But I want strawberry" Jiwon sighs and sit up straight. "I'll go and buy the strawberry when all market is open, okay?"

"But I want it now" Jiwon sighs again and nods. "Fine. What else you want to eat?"

"Spicy rice cakes, hamburger, fries, hashbrowns, sausages and strawberries" Jiwon's eyes widen. Hanbin have never eat this much before. But then it hits him. Hanbin's pregnant.

"That's all?" Hanbin nods. "You'll be fine staying home alone?" Hanbin shakes his head. "Wanna come?" Hanbin nods. Jiwon helps his now almost five months pregnant husband to stand up and walk toward the car.

It's lunch and Hanbin wants to eat. "Are you serious Hanbin? You still wants to eat?" Hanbin nods and smiles. "What do you want to eat now?"

"Jjajangmyeon" Jiwon grabs his handphone and dial a restaurant number. "Hello? I'm Kim Jiwon. Yes. I would like to order one jjajangmye-"

"I want three!" Hanbin whispers. "O-Oh I want three jjajangmyeon please. Yes. Thank you" Jiwon ends the call and stares at Hanbin in disbelieve. "What? I'm pregnant!"

Jiwon and Hanbin are now in bed, cuddling with each other after having dinner and take a shower. When suddenly Hanbin asks, "Can you order fried chicken please?" Jiwon chokes with his own saliva. "Eat again?" He nods. "Come on! Order it! Or I won't sleep with you tonight" Jiwon laughs at Hanbin who is pouting and he pecks his cheek. "Stop pouting. I'll order them now, okay?" Hanbin smiles and pecks Jiwon's cheek back. "You're a great husband!"

And it continues like that for the next two weeks.


And now I'm hungry