Hormone

Caring

Jiwon stops doing his work and runs to his room when Hanbin screams his name. "What? Why? Babe are you hurt?" He asks. "Nothing. I just miss you" Hanbin smiles cheekily. "I'm doing my work" Jiwon groans and sits beside Hanbin who's lying down on the bed. Taking care of a pregnant guy is really tiring.

"Are you mad?" Hanbin asks. Tears starts rolling down his cheeks. "No- Hey! Why are you crying?!"

"You're mad at me just because I miss you!" And he cries harder. "No I'm not mad. Hey hey stop crying" Jiwon hugs the crying pregnant man and tries to stop him from crying even louder.

"You're not mad?" Hanbin asks after five minutes of crying. "No"

"Really?" Jiwon nods. "Good then. I love you" Hanbin smiles and wipes his tears. "I love you too" Jiwon answers back and pecks his lips. Hanbin suddenly stays quiet and it freaks Jiwon out. "Can you kiss me?" Hanbin asks shyly. "Yes. Of course I can" Jiwon leans closer and kisses Hanbin longer this time. "Better?"

"Again" Jiwon think it's weird at first but obeys and connect their lips together again.

Sweet kiss turns into a hot one when Jiwon starts to Hanbin's upper lips and when he starts to shove his tongue in Hanbin's mouth.

Moans fill the room when the make out session getting wilder and Jiwon starts to take off his clothes.

Jiwon suddenly realizes what this leads to and pushes Hanbin off gently. "We should stop"

"Why?"

"You're pregnant and I don't want to risk anything"

"Just because I'm pregnant I can't have ?" Hanbin's eyes start to get teary again. "No- I mean-"

"You are a jerk! You don't love me! Get out! Get out of this room!" Hanbin shouts and throws a pillow at Jiwon. "Hanbin-"

"I say get out!" Jiwon runs out of the room and Hanbin immediately locks the door. "Hanbin! It's not that I don't lov-"

"Shut up!" Jiwon sighs and sit down in front of the door. "If you need anything I'll be here" Jiwon sighs again. This is stressing me out! He groans and looks down. i got a And he immediately run to the bathroom to take care of his 'problem'.

"Kimbab!" Hanbin calls happily after ten minutes crying in the room alone. "Why are you happy suddenly? Didn't you cry just now?" Hanbin nods. "I just miss you. Do you miss me?" Hanbin asks with a smile on his face. "Yes, I miss you"

"Yay! I want ramen. Cook me a ramen, please?" Hanbin orders and literally skips to the living room to watch his favorite program on tv. Pregnant people's mood swings are so weird


If this story already finish, I don't know what to write anymore bc no inspiration /cries/

need to watch more dramas to find an inspiration LOOOOOL