D-Day!

Caring

Hanbin's relaxing in the hospital room, trying to keep calm eventhough his stomach hurts like hell. "Are you okay, babe?" Jiwon asks, worried. "Yeah. I'm trying to calm down" Jiwon nods at Hanbin's answer and sits beside him.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Jiwon! Ah! Kim Jiwon! Kimbaaab!!" Hanbin shouts while the nurses and the doctors check on him. "Don't worry, Hanbin. I'm here" Jiwon kisses the back of Hanbin's hand and send a reassuring smile at him. "You're going to be fine. You're going to be fine" Jiwon chants at his husband who's trying to endures the pain while holding his hand tightly.

"Doctor, he's ready" One of the nurse announces and the couple gets more nervous. "I'm here, Hanbin. I'm here" Hanbin nods and tries to calm himself down but it still hurts. "You can do this Hanbin"

After a few pushes and screaming and crying from Hanbin, finally, what they have been waiting for is now in front of them in a nurse's arms.

"Hanbin, you've done a great job. I'm so proud of you" Jiwon smiles and pecks Hanbin's forehead who's smiling at their baby and relieve that he's not suffering anymore.

"Here sir, your baby boy" The nurse says and hands Jiwon the baby. The baby is like a teddy bear for Jiwon. Small and cute but alive.

"Hanbin, look" Jiwon half whispers at the tired Hanbin. "He's beautiful" Hanbin whispers back after Jiwon transfers the baby to Hanbin's arms. "He do have your eyes, Jiwon" Hanbin says as he looks at the baby's face and caressing it gently. "He really is beautiful" Jiwon says softly and pecks Hanbin's lips.

"We did it" Hanbin smiles, still tired. "Yes, we did. Babe, you should get some rest. It's tiring isn't it?"

"No, I want to hold him a little bit longer" Jiwon nods, agree at Hanbin's decision. "Baby, I finally got to see you and hold you after all these months of suffering but it's worth it" Hanbin pecks the baby's forehead and the baby smiles. "H-He just smiled!" Jiwon nods at Hanbin and laughs. "He is so cute. Baby, you've really make your mom suffers and your dad suffers too. But now you're here and we're so happy" Jiwon smiles and the baby smiles back with a little hand moving. "I love you, Kim Hanbin"

"I love you too Kim Jiwon"

"Oh! What should we name him?"

"Let's name him...


yup this fic is going to end soon ㅠㅠ

I don't know what to name their baby HOHO

Give me your suggestion in the comment juseyoooo ㅠㅠ