First Trimester Test

Caring

"Jiwon! Jiwon! Kimbab! Wake up!" Hanbin shouts while shaking Jiwon's body. "What?" He asks lazily. "We're suppose to see the doctor today!" Hanbin answers but Jiwon don't budge because he's too tired taking care of body-aching-Hanbin last night. "Lie down first will you?" Jiwon asks and pulls Hanbin down. "But-"

"Shh I'm tired" Jiwon wraps his arms around Hanbin and asks, "What time is it?"

"7 in the morning"

"Our appointment is 10"

"I know"

"Then why did you wake me up this early?" Jiwon asks and pinch Hanbin's now a little chubby cheek. "I'm scared that we might be late" Jiwon laughs at his husband. "We have three hours to relax at home"

"Can we cuddle?" Hanbin asks. "No, I want to sleep" Jiwon answers. He yawns and close his eyes, getting ready to sleep. "Jerk!" Hanbin calls but still fall asleep in Jiwon's protective arms.

"Hello doctor" Jiwon bows. "Hello Mr Kim, sit down" The doctor greets. "So today we'll be doing your first trimester test" Hanbin nods excitedly, wanting to know how his baby have develop.

They've finish taking blood test, urine test and other tests. Now Jiwon and Hanbin are sitting in front of the doctor, wanting to know if there's a problem.

"Your condition is all good. Don't worry" The doctor announces and Jiwon is glad that there's nothing happened.

"The baby is healthy?" The doctor nods at Hanbin's question. "Your baby now is like a size of a peach. It has build bones and cartilages and others. Oh and the baby have gain weight so that's why you're gaining weight too" Hanbin nods at the doctor and smiles at Jiwon.

"Thank you for today" Jiwon shakes the doctor's hand and head out of the room with Hanbin beside him.

"Oh my god Jiwon" Hanbin suddenly says to Jiwon when he's driving home. "What? What happened?"

"There's a human inside my tummy! Can you believe it?! It's like a dream!" Hanbin announces happily. "I thought you're hurt" Jiwon sighs and continues driving while listening to Hanbin who's singing anything that comes to his mind.


I dont know about pregnancy HOHO I just wrote what i know (with the help of google. Thank you google!) So yeah bear with it (omg im so evil) btw thanks for reading!