Bang Bang

Can't Resist

“Hey, come on. Talk to me!” he screamed from the phone into a certain girl’s ear.

 

“No, I said we’re over Baek” she hung up the phone and threw it on her bed. Pacing back and forth telling herself she did the right thing. It’s for your own good and you know it. You just don’t like him anymore. She finally stopped and looked at her phone that’s sitting on her bed seeing that’s it’s him calling. “Just let it go.” A knock on her door took her focus off of it. “Yeah?”

 

“You ready?” an eye-smiling girl opened the door fully. “You remember we have a debriefing with Director Heechul.”

 

“Oh, right.” she shook her head clearing her head. “Is everyone awake and ready to go?” she pressed the code into her lock box taking out her handgun and putting it in its holster.

 

“Every one is awake and ready to go”

 

She fixed her suit jacket hiding her gun. “Well let’s go”

 

They both walked downstairs meeting the other two girls Sunny and Seohyun. They all walked out of their house to their badass black convertible Brabus E V12. While driving in the car, Taeyeon finally had to say something. “I broke up with Baekhyun.”

 

None of them could hear what she was saying because the top was down, so they all heard was the wind’s sound covering their ears. “What?”

 

“I said I broke up with Baekhyun.” She said a little louder.

 

Tiffany and everyone else picked up on what she said. “What? Why?” she took her eyes off of the road to take a quick glance at Taeyeon. “He was a nice guy.”

 

“I don’t know? I…” she had this bottled up for awhile. “I just…” she looked at her lap and looked at Tiffany and said in a lowly voice. “I just wasn’t in love with him.”

 

“What?” everyone said again.

 

“I said I wasn’t in love,” she said a little louder.

 

“What?” they finally pulled up into a parking space by at the S.M. spy academy making her shouting unnecessary as everyone could hear clearly again.

 

She finally shouted what she had to repeat. “I SAID I WASN’T IN LOVE!”

 

Sunny in the back scoffed. “You didn’t have to shout.”

 

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and said again in her normal voice. “I just wasn’t in love…” she took in a deep sigh and exhaled loudly. “I just couldn’t lie to myself anymore.”

 

Her colleagues never have seen their leader in this type of state. They never had seen her be this vulnerable with them ever. They knew she was too proud to admit something was wrong with her.

 

Sunny crossed her arms and nodded her head slowly. “If you think it’s right for you, I have nothing to say about it.” She uncrossed her arms and removed her seatbelt so she could get closer to Taeyeon from the back seat. “But all that really matters is that are you happy with your decision?”

 

Taeyeon looked into Sunny’s eyes and slowly nodded ‘yes’.

 

“Well that’s that.” She smiled and gave Taeyeon a light knock on her head with her knuckle. “Let’s go. You know Director Heechul hates to be kept waiting.”

 

She gave her back a small genuine smile and chuckled. “Yeah, I know. Let’s go.”

 

The all got out of the car and walked into S.M.’s lunchroom finding a seat so they can go over a debriefing.

 

“What the heck, he’s not even here yet?” Sunny looked at her watch. “We’re on time and he’s now five minutes late” she shook her head disappointed in her director.

 

“Yah, Sun.” Taeyeon sent her a glare making sure that she doesn’t say anything like that anymore because he can come in at any time. “He’s the director, he has a lot of stuff to do.”

 

Sunny rolled her eyes and rested her back in her seat. “Well can we at least get food while we’re waiting? I’m starving.”

 

Taeyeon nodded her head “yes” and proceeded to look at her phone as Baek was calling her again. She just put it back into her suit jacket pocket ignoring the call. “Seohyun” she called the youngest of her group.

 

“Yes unnie?” she turned back looking at her leader.

 

“Can you get my usual for me? Please?” she pleaded with the best smile she could put on.

 

The maknae saw that her leader was in distress and either way, she wouldn’t oppose her orders. “Yes, just give me a moment and I’ll be back”

 

“Thank you” when the maknae finally left she rested her arms on the table and dramatically put her head down.

 

The other three girls were waiting in the lunch line looking back at their leader.

 

“I hope she’s okay so it won’t mess up her work ethic especially in this job field.” Sunny is worried for her safety because the only time they meet with the director is when they’re going to be doing a mission.

 

“She will be” Tiffany was always optimistic about everything, but she hopes the same thing that Sunny does. “I think right now she just doesn’t know what to do.” She sighed for her friend. “This really isn’t like her. Just breaking up with Baekhyun and seeming fine with it.”

 

“She doesn’t look fine” Seohyun pointed out her observation of her leader.

 

“She’s fine with it or she wouldn’t have told us a thing.” Tiffany knew her leader/best friend well. They’ve always been close, as Taeyeon would let her since their first year starting this academy. “She doesn’t say anything when something is bothering her. She bottles it up inside.”

 

They all face the food that was line up in front of them and got their meals, all hoping that their leader would get it all together before the Director comes. Once they got their food, they made their way back to their table. “Here you go Taeyeon unnie.” Seohyun placed all her food properly in front of the girl.

 

Taeyeon just watched as she put the food down. Seohyun was always her favorite out of everyone in their group. If Seohyun wanted, she could take the spot of leader and Taeyeon wouldn’t have a problem with it.

 

“Thank you Seohyun.” She slowly started to pick and eat her food.

 

“Ah, girls! You’re here” Director Heechul sat down making his presence known. “Oh, may I have some.”

 

“I-“ Taeyeon could not even give him an answer as he already took some of her food from her plate into his mouth. “…Sure…”

 

“Now” he covered his mouth and swallowed the food down. He cleared his throat and took out of his brief case a folder and passed them all papers about this mission. “I brought you all here for one thing.”

 

The girls all stopped eating their food and paid attention to reading papers that he handed to each of them.

 

“The government asked us to sent our best agents as he did too all other agencies and academies like us because since yesterday because of one thing, J.J. has been sighted coming back into the city.”

 

The girls stopped looking at the paper as he said that certain name that every agency knew. They all knew her as a merciless killer because every agent that got close to her was never heard from again assuming they met their match in a gun battle.

 

He took out the only photo that they’ve captured of her. “This is her.”

 

Taeyeon took a long glimpse of the picture and couldn’t deny the fact that this cold hearted looking girl was attractive. “Is this all the information you have to give us about her?”

 

“All the other necessary info for this mission is in this folder.” He pushed back his hair. “And can I leave you with one more thing?”

 

Taeyeon gave him her full attention as he stared at her seriously.

 

“Be careful if you ever encounter her, I always want you to be in pairs. She can be a dangerous person.”

 

“I know director and I will be careful as always.”

 

“All right girls, I’ll leave you to it.”

 

----

 

“Come on. Just go. I have a feeling that you won’t regret this.”

 

“No, I’ll just stay here and take care of things.” She walked away from her best friend.

 

“It’s been over a year since you broke up wit-“

 

She turned around and pointed a finger at her friends face. “Don’t say her name to me ever!”

 

“Okay…” she knew she was crossing a line. “But it has been over a year since you and you-know-who broke up” she sighed. “I know she broke your heart, “she paused so she could grab her friend who was starting to walk away and made her look into her serious gaze. “But just give this girl a chance. Trust me, please Jessica?”

 

Jessica wiggled her way out of her friend’s hands. “Fine, I’ll do this so you’ll get off my back.” She started to walk away.

 

“You’re meeting her tomorrow night!” she balled her fist and threw them in the air for getting her to say yes to the blind date she set up.

 

“Got it, Yoona.” She threw her hand anyhow in the air finally exiting the room.

 

----

 

“Taeyeon!” Seohyun came into their briefing room in a panic somewhat startling all the girls.

 

“What?” she shot up out of her seat leaving the case notes on the table.

 

“We got intel that J.J. will be going to this French restaurant tonight at 9 and she will be meeting with a well known assassin.” She got on her computer pulling up the file on this assassin.

 

“Kwon Yuri?” that name is familiar… Taeyeon thought to herself.

 

“She has been linked to known assassinations of gang leaders, witnesses, and judges, but she’s never been caught.”

 

Taeyeon finally remembered hearing that name. “Is she the one all the agencies call the Shadow Assassin right?”

 

“Yes” she turns around to face her colleagues. “We should tread lightly with this meeting tonight.”

 

Taeyeon settled her hand on her chin. “We should, but…” she spaced out everything. Why such a casual meeting if they’re planning a set up? Why wouldn’t they meet up in a more secretive place since J.J. is clearly asking her to do a job?

 

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany shook the girl’s shoulder.

 

“What?” she finally snapped out her thoughts.

 

“Finish what you were saying.” Tiffany and the other two girls we looking at their leader confused.

 

She shook her head to get rid of such thoughts like that. They should be acting now and making sure they can capture her without harming any civilians in the process. “Nothing. Get your gear and we’ll not only capture J.J., but we will also try to capture this assassin.” She looked at her agents seeing them all agree and getting their gear out of their lockers and she went and got ready herself.

 

----

 

Four girls were secretly waiting on the off-limits second floor of this restaurant waiting for J.J. to reveal herself out in the open. Taeyeon was observing the layout of the whole first floor. From where she was standing she had a bird’s eye view of the whole restaurant. If J.J. tried to escape she only has three exits, which were the entrance, the kitchen’s back exit, and the only fire escape exit that was east of the entrance. She looked and can see on the same floor Seohyun to the east side, Sunny to west side, and Tiffany on the north side on top of the entrance.

 

The leader talked into her mic. “Can every one hear me?”

 

“Yes, loud and clear.”

 

“Yes.”

 

 “Loud and clear Taeyeon”

 

“Tiffany, I want you to come and keep watch with me on the south side. Sunny and Seohyun, I want you two to stay stationed at your current positions and keep watch on the exits. Tiffany and I will have eyes on J.J. and Yuri.” She could see everyone clearly get her instructions and also can see that Tiffany is starting to make her way to her.

 

When Tiffany finally came to her position she took a glance at her and back into the dining area. “I want you to keep your eye on Yuri and if she starts to get away, I want you to follow her and try to capture her. Got it?”

 

Tiffany nodded timidly because she is going to question her leader’s orders. “But the director said to stay in pairs.”

 

Taeyeon exhaled. “Yes, I know, but I know they won’t go in the same direction because there are three exits. They’re bound to go into two, but separately and hopefully it won’t come down to that and we can just nag them once they’re leaving outside so we don’t involve innocent people.” She stayed calm because they’re working this case right now. “I’m just making sure everything is covered and if does come down to that situation, we’ll pair up and go after both. All right?”

 

“I got it.” Tiffany turned her vision to the dining room below them.

 

“Taeyeon, J.J. has arrived.” Sunny spoke into the mics letting them know their subject has arrived.

 

Both Taeyeon’s and Tiffany’s attention went to the main entrance seeing this world criminal walking so coolly to her table where the assassin was waiting.

 

“This girl is beautiful” Taeyeon couldn’t help but think to herself. “Wait?! What are you thinking Taeyeon? Get yourself focus?” she shook her thoughts away and focused on the two at the table.

 

----

 

“Jessica, it will be fun. Trust me.” Yoona said to her friend that sat beside her while she was driving her best friend to the French restaurant for her blind date.

 

Jessica stared out the window looking at all the buildings they are passing by. “Let’s go back. I don’t feel like doing this.”

 

“No, no, you’re going.”

 

She faced her friend. “I don’t want to.”

 

“Look, you need to get back into dating.”


“Not with the people you have been trying to set me up with.”

 

“You didn’t even give the last girl a chance. You just left her saying you got sick or food poisoning.”

 

“Because I didn’t like her.”

 

Yoona finally pulled into a parking space near the restaurant and turned off the car. “Just try this Jessica. You can’t stay hidden in your secret layer like Batman.” She chuckled to herself. “Never mind, I shouldn’t compare you to Batman.”

 

“Why not? Because I steal and I don’t fight crime?” she crossed her arms and put her head on the seat’s headrest.

 

“No, because at least Batman dates.”

 

“But only when he’s Bruce Wayne” she made that point clearly to Yoona. “I don’t get to date people because of what I do and I can only date people in the same field as me.” She sighed. “Most of them are boring and don’t interest me like she did…”

 

“But she left you and you need to move on.”

 

Jessica knew that she needed to move on, but to open her heart to someone again was scary. Plus, it would help if the blind dates Yoona sets her up on didn’t have screws loose.

 

“You know I’m right Jessica.”

 

“Ah…” she sighed and patted Yoona’s shoulder. “I know…”

 

Yoona smiled and looked at her best friend. “Now, your date should be waiting in there for you. Be open to love Jessica.” She placed her hand on her heart. “And say yes!”

 

Jessica got out of the car and gave a forced smile because Yoona was saying weird things.

 

“I’ll be here waiting and tell me if you’re going to leave with her for the night” she gave a wink and started laughing making the other girl roll her eyes.

 

“I’ll be sure to do that Yoona.” She closed the door and made her way inside the establishment. “Hi, I’m suppose to meet Ms. Kwon.”

 

The man looked in his reservation book. “Ah yes, I presume you’re Ms. Jung?”

 

“Yes, that will be me”
 

“Ms. Kwon is waiting at the table. Follow me please.”

 

Jessica did as she was told and followed behind. The man led her to this woman whose hair was pitch black and she had a very strong aura. The host pulled out Jessica’s chair and sat her. “Your server will be with you in a moment.”

 

“Thank you.” She bowed to the host to be polite and her eyes landed on the woman across her. “Hi.”

 

She smiled back. “Hello.”

 

The atmosphere around them turned awkward for one girl, but the other was confident in herself that she wouldn’t let this date turn into a dead one. “So you must be Jessica. I’m Yuri”

 

“It’s nice to meet you Yuri.” She played with her hands on her lap because first of all, she doesn’t want to even be on this date. “So what do you do?”

 

“Well, I’m a free-lance assassin.”

 

Jessica tried to look interested and ask her questions about her work. “So does free lancing pay really well?”

 

Yuri chuckled because this girl was awkwardly cute to her. “It actually does.”

 

“Oh” she smirked. “I wouldn’t know since I’m not an assassin.”

 

“Well I bet what you do, you don’t ever have to worry that your money runs out.”

 

 

The second floor

 

“Sunny, Seohyun, how is it looking?”

 

“It’s good over here Taeyeon unnie.”

 

“Sun?” she heard no response so she looked up and can still see Sunny, but she looking in the direction of the stairs. “Sunny, what’s going on?”

 

“You won’t believe this but…”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Baek is here.”

 

Taeyeon is shocked to hear that he was here while they were casing the place. “Are you joking?”

 

“He’s coming towards you right now.”

 

“Well why didn’t you st-“

 

“Taeyeon!” he walked over and went to his former girlfriend. “Why haven’t you been answering my calls?”

 

Taeyeon could see he was dress up in his FBI vest. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Your agency isn’t the only one who got intel on J.J.”

 

“I can’t believe-!” she turned around frustrated that she not only has to deal with the FBI, but with her ex-boyfriend also.

 

“Why haven’t you been answering my calls?”

 

Taeyeon covered her face and can’t explain it any clearer than she already has. “This isn’t the time to be asking that.”

 

The eye-smiling girl is standing there awkwardly seeing this former couple argue in front of her. “Uh? Should I leave?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“No!”

 

They both answered her at the same time. She didn’t know what to do in this situation and especially on a mission as dangerous as this.

 

“Stay Tiffany, please.” Taeyeon pleaded to her friend and looked at Baekhyun. “I told you we are not dating anymore.”

 

“Then why are you still wearing my bracelet I got you?”

 

Taeyeon looked at her wrist and can see she is wearing it not because she’s still with Baekhyun, but because she put it on out of habit. “Well fine, I’ll take it off.” She brought her wrist up to her other hand and tried to take it off as quickly as she can to make him go away.

 

Baekhyun stood heartbroken still thinking he had a chance of changing her mind. “You’re taking too long” he wanted to get out of there as fast as he could and finally have her out of his sight.

 

“I got it” she protested to his help.

 

They both fought each other to take it off, pulling and pushing between them. Both of them were putting too much force in their arms that they managed to take it off, but it send it flying into the air. Taeyeon and Baekhyun stood there watching the bracelet falling in the air, seeing where it goes.

 

It starts to fall at the one table where they don’t want it to land.

 

“And so that’s what it is like as a free lance assassin.”

 

“Oh yeah?” Jessica was bored when Yuri was telling her about her career as an assassin. She grabbed her wine glass and as she was bringing it to her lips an object flew straight into it. She got her fork and took out the object, which was a silver bracelet. Her and Yuri’s attention went to where ever it flew from and it didn’t take a genius to figure out it came from above. They slowly looked up and saw a man and two girls on the second floor.

 

Jessica’s eyes went to the man’s vest and she clearly seeing that he’s a FBI agent and the girls next to him are wearing suits that can’t be mistaken anywhere else other than S.M. Academy. (Mr. Mr. suits ;D )

 

She slowly starts to put her hand on her gun attached to her back, making no sudden movements to get her shot.

 

Taeyeon knew her cover was blown all because of Baekhyun and her. “Sun, Seohyun, go down and cover the exits.”

 

“Got it!” they both responded.

 

Baekhyun drew out his pistol and aim it at J.J. just incase she tries to run.

 

“Did you know they were here Yuri?” she gripped her hand tightly on the handle ready to pull it out to protect herself still keeping her eyes on the agents that surrounded her.

 

“No, I didn’t” she also reached for her gun getting ready for what might come next. “Sorry, this isn’t what I wanted to happen on our first date.”

 

Jessica’s attention went to a server who was going to open a bottle of champagne next to her table. She knew he wasn’t a threat so she looked back up at the second floor when the server opened the bottle. The sound the champagne bottle when it popped made Baekhyun fire the first shot at J.J. and Yuri just barely missing Jessica by a few inches.

 

Both of the girls at the table drew out their weapons and fired back.

 

“Everyone on the first floor.” Taeyeon yelled into her mic loading her gun while racing downstairs with Tiffany.

 

Jessica and Yuri flipped a table over to cover them from the shots that were flying everywhere. Paying customers that were there for a lovely dinner stampeded to the main entrance making only Jessica and Yuri look at the fire exit and the kitchen. Those two exits were their only hope of escaping out of here without running into agents.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany reached downstairs but did not want to make themselves known on the dining area because there was a lot of crossfire of J.J. and the assassin with the FBI agents. “Sunny, Seohyun, can you hear me? Where are your positions?”
 

“I got the fire exit covered.”

 

“I’m covering by the kitchen doors.”

 

Both of them responded making the leader relieved that they didn’t get caught in the crossfire. “Okay, good. Now, I don’t want you to shoot unless it’s is absolutely necessary”

 

“Got it Taeyeon!”

 

Taeyeon turned to Tiffany “you think you can make it over by the fire exit where Sunny is?”

 

Tiffany looked out into the open area trying to pump herself up. “Yes, I see a clear path.”

 

The leader nodded and talked into her mic. “Sun, Tiffany is going to start moving towards your position.”

 

“You sure she’ll make it over here?”

 

“She found a clear path to cross, just cover her to make sure.” Taeyeon didn’t hear a response from Sunny. “You there?

 

“I’m here, I’m just waiting for the opportunity for her to leave…Right now!”

 

Taeyeon tapped Tiffany’s shoulder telling her to make way to Sunny’s position. Taeyeon watched her until she made it all the way to Sunny.

 

“I’m by the fire exit”

 

“All right, I’m going to be making my way to you Seohyun.”

 

“There is no line of fire here, you can make it safely if you crouch yourself close enough to the floor.”

 

Taeyeon looked at her surroundings and the maknae was right. She just needs to stay crouched and move smoothly on the walls. “I’m making my way towards you now.”

 

Seohyun took a peek out of her hiding position to see where Taeyeon was and gave her a thumbs up to start moving now. She was paying attention to the gunfight and about her teammates that she didn’t even hear a girl in pain two tables away from her. “Taeyeon, I think a civilian got shot in the crossfire.”

 

“Can you make it safely to them?”

 

“I can.”

 

“Then make your way towards them and I’ll cover the kitchen. I’m almost there.”

 

Seohyun ran quickly to the girl who was screaming in pain. “Are you okay?”

 

The girl flinched when Seohyun tried to touch her.

 

“It’s okay, I’m an agent” she showed her small but official badge that was on the collar of her suit. “Is it okay for me to ask you where you got shot?”

 

The girl nodded, biting down from the pain that hit her twice in her leg.

 

Seohyun tried to touch the girl’s leg gently. “We’re going to have to take you to a hospital to get the rounds removed from you leg.” She started to talk into her mic. “Taeyeon, she has two shots in her leg. She can’t move on her own.”

 

“Can you make it safely with her back by the kitchen?”

 

The girl looked at her on the floor and the determination hit her like a train. “I can do it.” Seohyun bent down to her eye level. “I’m going to take you over there with me so we can get out of here.”

 

The girl shook her head “no” constantly not wanting the chance of getting shot again.

 

“It’s okay, it’s just a few feet away and I’ll support you the whole way.”

 

The girl reluctantly reached out her hand to Seohyun, and the agent wrapped her arm around her neck and put her body in front of the hurt girls so she would get shot instead of the girl she was helping.

 

Seohyun struggled to quickly move the girl to where her position was at before. “Taeyeon.”

 

The leader looked at Seohyun who finally made it back. She looked at the girl she brought over and can see she got shot twice in the leg. “Is she hit anywhere else?”

 

“No, just the two shots on her leg.”

 

----

 

Jessica rested her back on the table holding her gun up, getting ready to fire again. “This table isn’t going to last long.”

 

The black haired girl loaded another mag into her gun. “The way I see it, we have two options.”

 

“And they are the exits…” Jessica stood up and shot the last four shots in her gun. She got back down to cover.

 

Yuri looked at the girl beside her and laughed. “You are pretty smart.”

 

Jessica just scoffed and rolled her eyes. Yuri just laughed and reached into her suit pocket. “We can get away, with this.” She pulled out the object and showed Jessica a stun grenade. “When I pull it, you go out back and I’ll go out the fire exit and hopefully we will have another meeting less violent than this one.”

 

Jessica reloaded her gun with another magazine. “Well hurry up and pull it.” She was uninterested in meeting Yuri again. Even if the agents didn’t ruin this night, it still would not have changed the fact that Yuri was just another boring person in her eyes.

 

“Only if you say “please”” Yuri smirked hoping to get a cute response from her.

 

Jessica sighed and very unenthusiastically said, “please…”

 

“A bit more cutely please.” She nudged Jessica’s shoulder with hers.

 

Jessica nudged her back a bit harder. “Hurry up and pull the ing thing! I don’t want to be here all night!”

 

Yuri only laughed at the impatient girl and finally pulled the pin and threw it near the FBI agents blinding and incapacitating them. “See you later beautiful.” She threw a wink and left out her way.

 

Jessica did the one thing she only does in a great while, she ran.

 

“Taeyeon, what was that?” Seohyun flinched from the loud noise that silenced the gun firing.

 

Taeyeon looked out and saw all the agents covering their eyes and struggling to stand back up. “I think it was stun grenade. All the FBI agents’ ar-“ she saw the girl running her way. “Seohyun, stay here and get her out safely.” She took off running trying to catch up to J.J. not letting Seohyun say anything else. I know I’m breaking orders… She silenced her thoughts and kept her eye on capturing their main mission.

 

Jessica ran through the now empty kitchen with food that was still cooking. It was like a maze, but she saw a red light with the words ‘exit’ on it, she ran towards the door, pushing her whole body thinking that she has escaped. Her smile turned upside down seeing a little open warehouse in front of her. She looked around and saw a road that she was hoping would lead to a way out. Panting her way towards the end of the road, it was blocked off with a gate. “! She screamed she was going to turn around to find another way when a person stood in front of her which made her draw her gun and point it at them.

 

“Put your gun down!” Taeyeon had her gun drawn out trying to catch her breath.

 

Jessica smirked devilishly at the girl thinking that she would follow her command. “Why don’t you put yours down?”

 

This girl’s cool demeanor in a situation like this took Taeyeon aback. “Y-y-you put yours down.” She was sort of losing her focus with this girl and for some reason she was starting to get nervous. Not nervous of dying, but she’s nervous just being one-on-one with this girl.

 

Jessica couldn’t help but think this girl is making a cute face. She tried to keep herself from giggling, but it did not work.

 

Taeyeon just looked at her confused and slightly put down her gun.

 

Jessica put her gun down the side of her body and with her free hand covered her smile and laughter. Her eyes went up to the girl who now has her gun facing towards the ground looking at her like a lost puppy. She lost it at that sight again, her face was turning red, good thing it was nighttime and the lights were too dim to give Taeyeon a good look.

 

A smile started to form on the lead agent’s face and a build up of suppressed light laughter started to flow out somewhat uncontrollably. They looked at each other as their laughter started to die down, they just bared these genuine smiles on their faces.

 

Jessica kept eye contact with the agent and got some loose strands of hair out of her face and brushed it behind her ear.

 

Taeyeon stood there in awe at such a very natural thing, but it took her breath away. Why am I putting my guard down? She thought to herself and can’t believe she did something such as letting her guard down to someone so dangerous. She put her gun back up and tried to act tough.

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow and slowly pointed her gun near the girl. “Why after such a random and beautiful moment did you do that?”

 

The girl was confused at what she was asking.

 

“I bet you never had an encounter like this before have you?” she smiled again

 

Without knowing, a smiled made way to Taeyeon’s face again and she let out a chuckle. “No, actually.”

 

She chuckled at the girl and put her gun facing the ground again. “Well, I’m Jessica Jung.”

 

Taeyeon stood there and didn’t know what to do after the girl that is her mission introduced herself. She puts down her gun and surprisingly walks up and reaches out her hand. “I’m Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon.” After realizing what she is doing she hesitantly brings out her gun again. “Sorry, but you’re still under arrest...”

 

Jessica got this feeling about her, like she could get away and the girl would let her. “You know…” she kick imaginary pebbles away from her. “You could just let me go.” She put on this smug smile and ran her fingers through her own hair.

 

Taeyeon bit her lip. “I really can’t do that…” she didn’t keep eye contact with Jessica.

 

“You’re very cute when you look like that you know.” She plastered this big grin on her face.

 

The agent’s body froze in shock hearing something like that from someone like her. What also makes it more weird is that she likes that those words are coming from this criminal. With her free hand she rubbed the back of her neck, she didn’t know what to do in a situation like this.

 

While Taeyeon was thinking to herself, Jessica spotted a way to get out of this gated area because there was a ledge from the building that led halfway up the gate. “Come on, you know I won’t tell no body if you just let me go.”

 

She broke out of her train of though. “I’m sorry, but I cannot let you.”

 

“Taeyeon!” she heard Seohyun yell.

 

They both got caught off guard from her voice; Jessica saw this as her chance to escape.

 

Taeyeon turned her body to yell in Seohyun’s direction. “I’m over here!” when she returned her vision back to Jessica, she was already on top of the gate. She pointed her gun and aimed at her. She took in a deep breath and followed the girl that was now over the fence running, she took her finger off the trigger and put it down. She looked in that direction she was running and thought to herself. I had a clear shot… Why didn’t I take it?

 

“Taeyeon you okay?” Seohyun finally stood beside Taeyeon with her gun in her hands. “Where did she go?”

 

Taeyeon put her gun in her holster and put her hands on her face and ran it down. “I almost had her, but I turned my back when you called and she got away…”

 

Seohyun felt bad for distracting her. “Sorry unnie…”

 

Taeyeon looked at the cement ground. I know it’s not your fault, it was mine, but why did I do what I did? I just let her go? She sighed. “It’s okay Seohyun, well just keep working on this mission.” She spoke into her mic. “Tiffany?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Did you nab Yuri?”

 

“Sorry Taeyeon, she got away.”

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes in disappointment to herself, for letting her team down. “Ah…it’s all right. Lets go home. Tonight is done.” She pulled her mic and earpiece out and started to head to their car.

 

----

 

Yoona pulled up next to this closed dry cleaners place to pick up Jessica. When the girl got in, she drove back to their hideout. She gripped her steering wheel tightly “I’m sorry, I didn’t know that place would be crawling with agents.”

 

Jessica just looked out the window. “It’s fine.”

 

Yoona took a quick glance at Jessica and then back the road and repeated this process for a minute before saying. “Ah…”

 

Jessica looks at Yoona with a smile.

 

“So you liked her?” Yoona smiled at her accomplishment.

 

Jessica’s face turned into a sour one. “No, she was boring as a brick.”

 

The girl driving was confused at this point. “Wait, what? Then why…?”

 

“I met someone else.” Jessica fixed her body in the seat so her full attention was on Yoona.

 

“Okay? Who?”

 

“What do you know about a Kim Taeyeon?”

 

“Kim Taeyeon?” she pondered. “The drug lord the Jeju islands? Her?”

 

“No.”

 

Yoona kept thinking and then it hit her. “Black suit?” Jessica nodded her head. “Pink tie?” Jessica’s smile grew bigger.

 

Yoona sat there speechless until finally she let it all out, “OH MY GOD!” she slammed the brakes making Jessica grab onto the dashboard for she wouldn’t fall into anything. Yoona faced her “She’s an S.M. Agent! Are you crazy?”

 

Jessica’s smile did not fade. “I’m not crazy, because she’s into me.”

 

“I can’t let you!”

 

“Didn’t you say you wanted me to get back into dating?” Jessica crossed her arms and stared at Yoona.

 

“Yes, but I meant not dating an AGENT!”

 

Jessica shook her head and went across Yoona’s lap to open the door for her. “Then get out.”

 

Yoona got out and stood there while Jessica was about to drive away. When she drove about 10 feet, Yoona finally said what Jessica wanted to hear and she yells. “It’s great! Let’s get go and get her!”

 

Jessica pressed on the break and honked for her to get in. Yoona climbed in sighing knowing that this wasn’t a good idea. “So what’s the plan?”
 

Jessica smiled, keeping her eyes on the road. “Well I heard that bank near the south side of down town got a deposit of diamonds.”

 

“So wait, we’re just doing what we usually do?”

 

“Yes and no” she took her eyes away from the road and glanced at Yoona. “It’s going to be a bit different.”

 

“And how is that?”

 

“We are going to take those diamonds and I will get a chance to see her again.” She smiled just thinking of the thought of her plan working.

 

Yoona put on a fake smile and said without feeling. “Greeeat…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello! this is the new fanfic i've been working on for the past two months. i hope you enjoy it enough to subscribe and keep reading each update. please leave comments on what you think about this new fic and have a great weekend peoples! :)