She's what?

When they've fallen in love

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                 chapter nine

                She's What?

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                

 

                ________________________________________

              

 

              

Today is the day which Miss BoA can announce who are the chosen students to go to the dance competition at Jeju Island. They all excited when they know the competition’s place. They also can go holiday at there, without any charge because their school will pay for them.

 

   “Now, I’ll announce who will go to Jeju…” Miss Boa spoke with the microphone in front of the students. They are nervous waiting for the result. “We will choose two groups and it will be one boy group and one girl group.”

 

   “I’m so nervous…” Sooyoung said while held Yuri and Hyoyeon’s hand tightly.

 

   “I will announce for the boy group first. The members of the boy group are, Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Tao, Kai and the last is Sehun. Congratulations to them because they chosen to be a group and perform at the competition.” All the girls clapped their hands when twelve boys standing at the front while the other boys just sigh because they weren’t chosen.

 

   “Okay, now I’ll announce for the girl group that can go with these boys.” Miss BoA looked at the paper before she smiled. “Can we say congrats to Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri? Because those three girls are the members for the girl group,” Miss BoA claps her hand when the girls standing with a smile on their lips. Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon come to the fronts and bow at Miss BoA and the principle.

 

Now, it’s the boys turn to clap their hands while the other girls didn’t satisfied because their chance to be with the hottest students were crashed. After Miss BoA and the principle gave a speech, all of the students going back to their class, except them who had chosen to go to the competition.

 

   “Okay now, you can go practice when I give you a song and the competition will be held next month…” Miss BoA exclaimed as she gave a paper to them. Then, the principle gave a little speech to them for get ready before the competition. After that, all of them go back to the class, except Suho, Kris and Yuri.

 

   “I don’t expect that we three can be chosen but Kris, you said that you’re not joined, right?” Yuri asked Kris.

 

   “I’m joined without you notice it, hahaha…” Kris answered with a smile. Yuri claps her hand as she congrats again for them. They then go back to their class.

 

 

________________________________________

 

   “Mom, dad, I have a good news to tell you~” Yuri shrieked after she stepped in the house merrily. Mr. and Mrs. Kwon go down to the living room when they called.

 

   “What is it, honey?” Mrs. Kwon takes the paper that her daughter gave. “Dance of Asian School at Jeju Island?” Mrs. Kwon looks at her with a frowns.

 

   “Yes. I’ve chosen for the girl group and will perform at the competition!” Yuri said while hugged her parent merrily. She keeps smiled after she came back to home.

 

   “Wow, congrats to you my sweet…” Mr. Kwon rubbed Yuri’s hair and smile. “When will you go there and who else be chosen?”

 

   “My team, Sooyoung , Hyoyeon and the boy group. I don’t remember them but Suho is one of the members in the boy group so, we two can go to Jeju together next month!” Yuri exclaimed while put her bag on the sofa and jumps joyfully.

 

   “But next month is your wedding, right?” Mrs. Kwon’s statements made Yuri stops from jump and smile. She agreed to marry her mother’s choice last week and they have decided to do it next month before her parent to the outstation.

 

   “It’s mean; we should cancel the wedding and let me go to the Jeju!” Yuri smiles and jumps again. It’s the best news for her, she had chosen for the competition and she can go to the Jeju without any fee and the important thing is she doesn’t have to marry the guy that’s the hate the most.

 

   “Kwon Yuri, we cannot cancel the wedding because we’ve agreed with the Kim’s family, but we can make it faster. Yeobo, tell the Mr. Kim that we will marry them next week.” Mrs. Kwon looked at her husband and told him to.

 

   “Wow wow wow, wait a sec!” Yuri stops her father who wants to grab the phone. “You want to ask me for marry him next week? Are you kidding me?” Yuri looked at her parent.

 

   “Don’t worry; our company will settle all of this. We just buy the outfit for the wedding…” Mrs. Kwon smiled at her daughter. A sigh escape from Yuri’s mouth as she just nodded. She then hears that her father made a call with Mr. Kim and they’re talking about the wedding plan.

 

   “I’m going up first,” Yuri excused herself and grabbed her bag on the sofa before she go to the upstairs and goes in her room. After she washed, she calls Kai while sits in front of the window. “Meet me at five.”

 

 


________________________________________

 

   “Yuri, where are you going?” Suho asked when he saw she goes to the bus stop.

 

   “Suho, Kris, what are you two doing here?” Yuri gives a high five with them before she sits beside Suho.

 

   “Kris asked me to bring him round this town. I’m just about to call you for go with us, but you are here already…” Suho exclaimed. Yuri apologizes to them because she cannot join them since she has to meet Kai for discuss something private. Suho and Kris seem didn’t mind when she refused it.

 

   “Why don’t you ride a car?” Yuri asked. Suho said that he felt lazy to ride it then he asked Kris just take a bus. Kris also can feels the life of normal people who didn’t ride a luxury car everywhere. “Okay then. I have to go, bye!” Yuri waved her hand to them before she stops the taxi.

 

 

________________________________________

 

Yuri stepped in the café that she told Kai to meet her where at. When she looked around, she found Kai sat at the corner of the café with a girl. Is that Naeun? Yuri frowns and blinks her eyes if she looked at the wrong person. However, the person is truly Kai who have chitchat and laughs with the girl beside him, Naeun.

 

   “Why you take to came here so long?” Kai asked Yuri who just took a sit in front of him.

 

   “The traffic jammed but why she’s here? I’m asked you to meet me is I want to discuss something with you.” Yuri exclaimed while pointed at Naeun beside Kai. Naeun flipped her hair before she looked at Yuri with a glance and holds Kai’s hand on the table.

 

   “She’s my girlfriend.” Kai’s answered with a smirk made Yuri jaws dropped.

 

   “B-but…”

 

 

                 

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               

                                 author's note 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

                » Don't forget to drop your comments!

to Siren_ thanks for the up vote. ^^

 

                 

 

                 by e.g