I don't want

When they've fallen in love

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                 chapter seven

                I Don't Want

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

            

 

Yuri is on her ways to the class by herself. From this morning, she did not see Suho either Kris even though their home was at the same way. She does not want to late so she decided to go to school first without waiting for them.

 

 

As she stepped in the corridor, she was being pulled by someone into the music lab. covered and her hand was holding by someone like a guy’s hand. When the music room’s door closed, Yuri pulls her hand from the person harshly.

 

 

   “What’s your problem?!” Yuri raised her voice and gave Kai a sharp glance. Kai laughed sarcastically and then push Yuri to the wall.

 

 

   “You told my mom to marry me, right? Why are you did that?” Kai’s face turns to the serious face. Yuri rolled her eyes and pushes him back.

 

 

   “What? I not that insane to marry a guy like you. That’s your fault. Why did you being an actor in front of my mom until she chooses you as her son-in-law?” Yuri put her arms on her chest.

 

 

   “Being an actor? Tch, I don’t know why your mom did chooses me and what I want to know is tell your mom that I don’t want be her son-in-law.” Kai exclaimed.

 

 

   “I have told my mom many times! If you don’t satisfied, just tell it by yourself. I did not know you well and how come to make you as my guy?” Yuri flips her hair and turns her head from him.

 

 

   “Maybe because I’m the hottest guy in this school, that’s why you want me, right?” Kai smirk as he leaning his back to the wall.

 

 

   “Oh, really? So what? Do I care with your glamorous? You are not a king’s son who can seduce me...” Yuri rolled her eyes again and put her arms on her chest. Kai look at her with an unsatisfied face. He cannot believe that there’s a girl who does not find him as a hottest guy even the teacher does. Kai steps forward to her and Yuri start to move to the back until her back leaning on the wall.

 

 

   “Are you sure that you will not be tempted to me?” Kai asked her with his killer smirk that can melt others girl in the world as his face was too close with her. Then, Yuri pulls him with a frowns.

 

 

   “Yes. I’m sure that I will never and ever be tempted to you. One more, you took the marriage thing too seriously. I will tell my mom to cancel it and so you, okay? Unless you want make me as your cruel wife.” Yuri looked at Kai with a sarcastic smile before she steps off from the music room.

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

Yuri let out her breathe when she stepped in the dance studio that she use to train her dance skill. Today is her and her friends turn to be judge by Miss BoA. A second later, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon came to her with a bright smile.

 

 

   “Yuri, are you having great news to tell to us?” Sooyoung looked at Yuri with a wide smile while Hyoyeon winking repeatedly. Yuri put her hand to their forehead to know that they have a fever or what because they looked different today.

 

 

   “What news?” Yuri goes to the chair in the studio and grabs a bottle of a mineral. She sipped the drink and put it back.

 

 

   “Yeah, the news that you will getting marry with our smirk prince...” Sooyoung touched Yuri’s shoulder with her shoulder. Yuri raised her eyebrows and asked her who that person is.

 

 

   “How come you don’t know him? He is one of the hottest guy in our school, smirk prince also known as Kai. Oh my God... he can kill me when he does the smirk killer!” Hyoyeon hit Yuri’s arm before she covered her face. Yuri then opened her eyes widely and closed the studio’s door rapidly.

 

 

   “Why did you two know about this?” Yuri asked them with a shock expression while locked the door because she afraid that someone will hear what they talking about.

 

 

   “On our way to here, we saw that you being pulled by someone into the music room. So, we looked from the window and saw that the person is Kai. We heard your converse with him that both of you will get marry and guess what? We also saw that you guy kissed each other at the wall... gosh!” Sooyoung answered with a smile.

 

 

   “Wait, what? No, we didn’t kissed. He pulled me to wall and said an annoyed thing to me, that’s all!” Yuri denied the wrong one that they saw. However, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon still believing that they were kissed.

 

 

   “I will explain about this later but you guys cannot tell anybody about this, promise?” Yuri asked them to keep it secret when Suho text her to meet him. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon nodded. Then, Yuri excuses her for a while to meet her best friend.

 

 

________________________________________

 

   “Where are you going just now? I went to school alone, you know?” Yuri pouted and looked at Suho.

 

 

   “I’m sorry. I’m overslept... why don’t you call me?” Suho apologized and asked her. Yuri said that her phone does not have any credit to make a call. “First, let’s we get some drink, shouldn’t we?” Suho looked at her. Yuri nodded and smile.

 

 

   “Suho, thank you for being my partner yesterday and I hope we will get chosen.” Suddenly, Kai appeared from nowhere and walked beside Suho. Yuri gave a sidelong glance to Kai and left them at the back. Suho called Yuri but she just ignores him.

 

 

   “What’s wrong with her?” Suho asked Kai. Kai just raised his shoulder and walked to the class.

 

                 

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               

                                 author's note 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

                » Don't forget to drop your comments! ^^

 

                 

 

                 by e.g.