What?

When they've fallen in love

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                 chapter two

                What?

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

               

All the students in the school were in their class and so Yuri and Suho. Both of them sit at their place and start to take out the book that will they learn after this. A minute later, Miss BoA stepped in the classroom.

 

   “Why she is here? Where is Mrs. Seo?” Yuri asked Suho when she saw their dance teacher got in their classroom. If she not wrong, now is the subject of chemistry that she hates the most. She then creates a smile on her lips.

 

   “I don’t know.” Suho answered while shrugged his shoulders. He then turns his head to Yuri and frowns.

 

   “Why are you smiling?” Suho stopped from manage his books on the table and pay attention to Miss BoA who started to speak.

 

   “I’m smile because I thought Mrs. Seo is not in school so Miss BoA replaces her subject…” Yuri exclaimed while put back her chemistry book in her bag. She was happy when she knows that they will not learn the chemistry today. Actually, she doesn’t like that subject because it will make her boring and she will be a sleeping beauty in the class.

 

Suho just shakes his head watching Yuri’s happy when Mrs. Seo will not attend to the class. Then, all the students pay attention to what their dance teacher spoke in front.

 

   “Good afternoon class, I’m here is to announce to all of you that Mr. Principle and I planned to make a band of our school. I thought that our school would be one of the top schools if we join the Dance of Asian School. So, I hope that you will interest with this competition. But before that, I’ll make an audition on next week to choose who the best, okay?” Miss BoA steps out from the class when she had done spoke.

 

 She must go to the class one by one to announce the audition because the media announcement was broken, nobody can help her to do this since all of the teachers, and workers were busy doing their work.

 

   “Did Miss BoA just left? I thought that she will replace the chemistry subject of our class…” Yuri looked at Suho when Miss BoA was disappearing from her view. Then, she saw the-unwanted-to-see-the-teacher; Mrs. Seo came in to the class and put her entire books on the desk.

 

   “Your lovely teacher was coming, haha…” Suho exclaimed with a sarcastic tone as the teacher greet the student a good afternoon.

 

   “B-bu-but… Uh! Why she exist on this world?” Yuri rolled her eyes and reply Mrs. Seo’s greeting.

 

When the teacher starts the chemistry subject, Yuri automatically feels sleepy and closes from yawn. She is not like Suho, who make the chemistry subject as his favourite subject among others.

 

To avoid her to be a sleeping beauty again, Yuri takes out her lollipop that she bought at the café when she took a lunch. She takes away the plastic that wrap the lollipop and starts it. Her eyes become fresh and she does not feel sleepy anymore.

 

 However, the lollipop cannot make her feels interest to the subject that she learns now. She decides to draw something on the chemistry book and after she done doodling, she laughs by herself.

 

   “What is so funny, Kwon Yuri? Can you share it with us?” Mrs. Seo made Yuri be startled. Yuri looks in front and found that all her classmate including Suho beside her, were watching her right now. She does not say any words but she just smiled awkwardly.

 

When the teacher steps to her place, Yuri put her doodling in her pocket rapidly. She does not want that the teacher find s out what she has done. It will make the teacher turn into the monster and kill her.

 

    “Show me what is so funny, now.” The teacher’s voice heard so cold in Yuri’s ears. It’s true that the teacher is she hates the most, but she does not dare to look into her eyes when she was angry or not in her mood.

 

    “It is not anything, teacher. I laughed because… because… because of him! He made a joke…” Yuri pointed at Suho while looks at him with a-please-help-me face. Mrs. Seo takes a glance at Suho and looks back at Yuri.

 

   “You think I’m made a circus at the in front until you can laugh and a lollipop, huh?” Mrs. Seo seems she reached her angry limit.

 

   ‘Why is she so angry at me? Maybe she is in her month…’ Yuri shakes her head when she done talked to herself in her mind.

 

   “I want both of you stand at the outside, now!” The teacher yelled to Yuri and Suho as she pointed to the corridor.

 

The two of them rapidly go out when the teacher asked them to. They felt scared to her until they thought that the teacher would kill them.

 

When they were at outside, Suho clapped his hands with a sudden that make Yuri frowns when she looks at him and asked, “Why are you clapping?” 

 

   “Good job Yuri, good job. You made me miss my favourite subject, thanks.” Suho exclaimed while ogle at her. Yuri knows that he was angry with her because she made him cannot learn what he will learn on his favourite subject.

 

   “Mianhae… I have no idea to answer her question when she asked me what I’ve done,” Yuri spoke as she her lollipop.

 

   “Just tell her what are you laugh at…” Suho said. This is his first time that he misses his favourite subject and his first time that he got a punishment to stand at the corridor, thanks to Kwon Yuri.

 

   “You want me to tell her what I’ve laugh at? You mean, tell her that I’ve done this?” Yuri showed Suho the paper that she doodles just now in the class. Yuri draws Mrs. Seo face with a thorn, a canine teeth and a dialog that said ‘I’m a monster, so hate me’. Suho burst into laugh while holding her stomach when he saw the doodle.

 

   “See, You also laugh when saw this… That’s why I laughed.” Yuri put back the paper when Suho does not finish his laughter.

 

   “Hey, hey! Stop laughing. Look there the boy that I said that he is handsome at the café…” Yuri holds Suho’s head and turn to the side. She saw him when she looked around the school. She then goes to him and followed by Suho.

 

   “Hey boy… new student, huh?” Yuri pats his shoulder. The boy turned his head to look at Yuri and did not give any answer. ‘So cocky this guy….’ Yuri talked in his mind while looked at the guy from head to toe without and expression was created on her face. “He—“

 

   “If you want to flirt with me, I’m sorry because you are not my style…” The guy cut Yuri’s voice and left Yuri dumbfounds.

 

 

                 

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               

                                 author's note 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

                » Hi, missLovelypink here~ so, how was this updated?

and look! New subscribersssss, thanks a lot to them who clicked the subscribe button...

to JungHana12, YoungTeen, FazzuraDaebak, minhoyyuri24, shiningStar99, yulyulove, Pearl9White and sillyYoung, thanks for the up vote! ^^

 

                 

 

                 by e.g