He announced it

When they've fallen in love

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                 chapter ten

                He announced it

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

              

 

                ________________________________________

    

 

               

   “Mom, I speak the truth…” Yuri said to her mother who watching the television in the living room. She sat beside her on the sofa. Her mother looked at her once before she looked back at the screen television. “Mommmmmm….”

 

   “Yuri, you want to get marry with him, how come he has a girlfriend? Look, I just met Mrs. Kim recently and she informed me that her son already breaks up with his girlfriend…” Mrs. Kwon exclaimed without facing her.

 

   “But, who is the girl that I met with him at the cafe if not his girlfriend?” Yuri asked.

 

   “Maybe his cousin or friend,” Mrs. Kwon said. “The dishes made my mouth watered,” Mrs. Kwon continued while pointing at the television on channel cooking. Yuri leans her back on the sofa and sigh escape from .

 

   “I’m going up first. Good night, mom.” Yuri kissed her mother’s cheek before she goes upstairs. She threw her body on the bed after she closed the door of her room. “How can I be a wife to the guy that already has his own girlfriend?” she asked herself.

 

 

________________________________________

 

   “Okay, now we look at page 36,” Yuri opens the page 36 when the teacher asked to. Yuri focuses to what she learning. Suho beside her, smiles when he looked at her.

 

   “Hey Yuri, are you free this night?” Suho asked her when the bell rang. It’s time to take break. Yuri glances at her once before she nodded. “Chanyeol wants make a party at his house tonight and he asked we, who were be chosen for the competition to attend this night.”

 

   “It’s great. I want to go, how about you?” Yuri looked at him with a smile. She waves her hand in front of him when he doesn’t reply her question. Suho seems awake from his daydream. “You always like this…”

 

   “O-oh, sorry, yeah… I will come.” Suho answered while rubbed his neck. “You should tell your team to come also…” Yuri nodded as the teacher started back the class.

 

________________________________________

 

Naeun stepped off from her class with her friend, Eunji after their classmates. They have chitchat while walking to the café. Suddenly, Naeun pulled by someone. Eunji goes first to the cafe when Naeun told her to.

 

   “Yah, let me go!” Naeun said to the guy.

 

   “Just follow what I do...”

 

________________________________________

 

   “Argh!” Yuri screamed before she put her head on the table. All the students looked at her who sat beside the window in the cafe.

 

   “Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Hyoyeon asked while eating her meals. Yuri didn’t answer the question. She raises her head when Sooyoung asked her to. Yuri pretending to cry and closes her face with her hand. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon looked at each other.

 

   “I must marry with that annoying locker guy next week...” Yuri exclaimed as she looked at her friends in front.

 

   “Wow, that’s great! You’re so lucky girl, Yuri!” Hyoyeon said with a bright face. Sooyoung just closed because she excited when heard that news.

 

   “Hey, girls!” Before Yuri said anything, Suho and Kris sat at the table, joining them to lunch. “Why are you looked sad? Is there anything wrong?” Kris asked before he sips his drink. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon cannot believe that two of the hottest students sat at the same table with them. They just starred at Suho and Kris with their mouth opened. Yuri who noticed it asked them to close their mouth.

 

   “No, she just —“

 

   “Looked sad? Come on, this is Yuri. A girl who is never sad, ha ha ha...” Yuri cut Sooyoung’s statements while stepped on her feet. Sooyoung looked at Yuri with a frowns. Kris and Suho nodded slowly when Yuri laughed like that and smiles like a creepy person. “Okay, so what did bring you here?”

 

   “What kind of question is that? Of course I want to lunch with my bestfriend...” Suho rolled his eyes.

 

   “Oh, I thought that you forgot me since you have a new buddy,” Yuri teases him while looks at Kris. Suho just laugh when Yuri said that.

 

   “No one can replace you in my heart,” Suho said with smiles. Yuri and Kris looks at him with a curious face while Sooyoung and Hyoyeon busy took pictures of Suho and Kris until they didn’t hear what they talking about. This is their first time taking picture of the school hottest students with this closer.

 

   “What did you mean that no one can replace her in your heart, Suho?” Kris asked him with narrowing eyes. “Did you like her?”

 

   “W-what? N-no... I mean, no one can beat you as my bestfriend. Kris is just my slave...” Suho answered with a awkward laugh before glance at Kris that looked him like he want to eat him.

 

   “Slave? Are you kidding me, Suho?” Kris ogles at Suho while Yuri just laughs at them.

 

   “Look! The Smirk Prince had come!”

 

   “Who’s that girl?”

 

All of the students in the cafe facing the guy who just step in the cafe with a girl. The guy put her arm on the girl’s shoulder.

 

   “Attention to all of you. From today, your smirk prince, one of the hottest students will officially dating with one of the hottest girl in here, Son Naeun.”

 

The students who stand in around of the guy, jaw dropped and the food that they hold, fall on the ground. They seem cannot believe that the guy who they admires had a girlfriend already.

 

“!” One of his fangirl, Krystal shrieked before she stepped out from the cafe with a temper.

 

   “Wow! Congrats to you, dude!” Suho and Kris do a high-five with the smirk prince, Kai.

 

Well, they’re a buddy since they are the kingka at the school. Yuri rolled her eyes when all of her friends, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Suho and Kris went to Kai and Naeun.

 

   “Yuri! What Kai is talking about? If Naeun is his girlfriend, so what will happen with your marriage with him?” Hyoyeon asked Yuri as she and Sooyoung chased Yuri who wanted to step off from the cafe.

 

   “That is the problem. Why will I marry with that annoying guy? I’ve told to my mom this thing, but she doesn’t believe.” Yuri exclaimed while frowned and looks at the cafe. “But you kno—“ Yuri’s statements stop when she realized that Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were gone from her side. Yuri sighs. Then, she feels something in her heart about what Kai had said just now.

 

Is she jealous? A big no! She cannot fall with him. She is not that crazy to have that feel toward the guy that she hates the most. She takes a breathe before she goes to the classroom.

 

 

                 

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               

                                 author's note 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

                » Heyyoooooo. Sorry for long time not update, I'm little busy this month so I'll try to update as soon as possible when I have a time while 

Pink has her own fanfic that she has to struggle. I hope that you will also support her fanfic, Beautiful Strangers - KaiYulHun ^^

 

                 

 

                 by e.g.