At the mall

When they've fallen in love

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                 chapter twelve

 

                At the mall

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                 

 

                ________________________________________

“Yuri, how about this?” Mrs. Kwon showed a long dress in Blue sky to her daughter. Yuri who stood beside her just nods lazily. Mrs. Kwon looked at her daughter with frown. “It seems that you didn’t like my choice for your wedding dress.”

 

   “No. I will accept whatever your choice, mom. Err, I’m not that power to choose the dress because I’m don't have any experience before, not like you…” Yuri smiled sweetly at her mother. “This is pretty cool, mom. Just buy this. This is really beautiful!” Yuri took the dress from her mother and smile excitedly.

 

   “Honey, I know it’s fake,” Mrs. Kwon looked at her daughter with no feeling. She then takes that dress and looks at it one more time. Yuri just let out her sigh when her mom knew that the smile she showed just now is really fakes.

 

   “Huh, mom... how long did you want to choose the dress? This is the fifth wedding shop that we entered.” Yuri exclaimed.

 

   “I’m not finding yet any that suitable for your wedding soon. I want that my only daughter have an awesome wedding dress.” Mrs. Kwon still chooses the dresses in the shop. Yuri rolled her eyes. “Listen here, your wedding is only once a life so, I want it to be a memory for you in the future.” Mrs. Kwon looked at her daughter while holds her hand.

 

   ‘Memory for me? With that jerk? Oh please…’ Yuri said in her mind. “Yeah, I know but… Uh, nothing. Okay then, if you said like that, I will consider this wedding as my memorable thing in my whole life.” Yuri creates a smile and hugs her mother.

 

   “Good girl…” Mrs. Kwon pats Yuri’s back with a smile while Yuri made a face like she wants to vomit. She didn’t believe that she said that word just now. After Mrs. Kwon let go the hug, Yuri’s face turns into a sweet one.

 

   “Excuse me, madam. This is the best wedding dress we got in here. Want you try it first?” A female worker gave a beautiful dress ever that they’ve got. Yuri and Mrs. Kwon got their jaw dropped.

 

   “That’s dress catching my eyes!” Yuri exclaimed with a joyful. Mrs. Kwon just nodded her head before she creates a smile on her lips.

 

   “What are you waiting for? Go try it now!” Mrs. Kwon pushes her daughter to the fitting room.

 

________________________________________

After Yuri and Mrs. Kwon decided to buy that dress, they went to the other shop to buy other things like shoes, tiara, handbag and many more. Well, that’s not what Yuri wanted; it’s all what her mother wants to buy.

 

   “Hey Yul!” Suddenly Yuri heard her named was called from the back. She turns her head and she saw a tall man was smiling and walking towards her.

 

   ‘God! What is he doing here?’ Yuri feels nervous when she saw him. She glances a bit inside the shop that her mother went before she looked back at the man. “Kris, what are you doing here?”

 

   “I’m searching some snacks at the market and I saw you on the way to go back. What are doing here?” Kris asked her.

 

   “Err, I’m searching… for the outfit to go to the Jeju!” Yuri answered while hide the dress’s bag to her back.

 

   “What are you hiding from me?” Kris noticed that Yuri was hiding something from him. Yuri didn’t have any idea to answer it. She closed her eyes to think what she should say.

 

   “Huh? Err… just buying some clothes, hehehe…” Yuri made a fake laugh. She hopes that Kris doesn’t ask for it again.

 

   “Oh, I see… by the way, who are you with? Your husband?” Yuri furrowed her eyebrows. Kris chuckles before he says, “I mean Suho…”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. How could he say that her bestfriend is her husband? Yuri shook her head and told him that she coming with her mother.

 

   “One more thing, did you off your phone? Because Suho called you in several times but you didn’t answered all of it. It seems that he worried about you, huh?” Kris . Yuri then takes out her phone in her bag and saw that she had missed call from Suho five times already and one from… Kai. What he wants?

 

   “Oh, I’m not noticed it because I’m off this phone. I will call him later.” Yuri exclaimed. Kris nods his head.

 

   “Where’s your mom?” Kris asked her while looked inside searching for Mrs. Kwon.

 

   “Why?”

 

   “I want to ask you two to join me go to eat some sweets. We met here already so it’s not a big problem, right?” Kris asked her.

 

Yuri seems didn’t agree because if Mrs. Kwon also join them, she must tell him her wedding with Kai and she doesn’t want it happen.

 

   “Err, what if we just go together because my mom was busy choosing my sho- I mean, she busy choosing her new shoes… I will tell her, okay? You wait here…” Yuri asked Kris to wait her outside that shop before they go to the Baskin Robbin.

                 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               

                                 author's note 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

                » Yuri had bought her wedding dress, how about Kai? Wait for the next chapter~

and the next chapter will have a lot of KrisYul moments that will make Suho and Kai jealous. Excited?

btw, check out my first updated in Beautiful Strangers ^^

-pink-

 

                 

 

                 by e.g