The plan

When they've fallen in love

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                 chapter eight

                The Plan

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                 

                ________________________________________

               

 

             

Yuri looked up at the ceiling in her room while hug her Mickey mouse. She cannot believe on what her parent said when she came back from school a week ago.

 

Yuri called by her parent after she closed the door. Yuri sat on the sofa as she asked them the purpose they called her.

 

   “Yuri, next two month your dad and I will be on the outstation for three weeks because we have some works to do there. Therefore, as you know we want you to get marry before we go to the outstation. So, how if you marrying next month?” Mrs. Kwon exclaimed with a joyful.

 

   “What?” Yuri furrowed her eyebrows as she almost has a heart attack. “Wow, why did you so desperate to ask me for marrying?” Yuri asked her parent with a laughed.

 

   “My daughter, you are getting old and so your parent. What’s the problem if you do our favor?” Mr. Kwon looked at his only daughter. A big sigh escape from .

 

   “When we are not in country, we can make sure that you’re safe with your husband.”Mrs. Kwon held Yuri’s hand.

 

   “I’m confused.” Yuri looked at her mother with a blank.

 

   “You know who your husband-to-be is, right. He is our friend’s son, Kai. His parent also must go to the oversea like us. If you two get marry, we can go do our work there without any worry.” Mrs. Kwon slacked back Yuri’s hair to the backed.

 

   “Mom and dad, I can take care by myself alone. I also have Suho to look after me… no need to a husband.” Yuri exclaimed.

 

   “No no no darling. Stop stand on others’ feet. On your age own, you should stand on your own feet.” Mrs. Kwon said. “Please fulfill our favor, my sweetheart.” She does an aegyo for her daughter. Well, it’s just only work with her husband, not her daughter. “You also had knows Kai at your school, right?”

 

   “Wait. So, you decided to pair me with that guy? Are you serious?” Yuri’s eyes getting bigger. She almost chocked and fainted. The decisions of her parent seriously are not a joke for her. “If I don’t want to?” she looked at her parent.

 

   “If you doesn’t want it, please cook, washes clothes, earn the money and done all the things by yourself. Well, we don’t have a maid, right?” Mrs. Kwon smiled sarcastically at her daughter. Yuri frowned and dumbfounded after she heard what her mother said.

 

   “Alright, I’m agreeing… but, if I were not happy with him, it’s your responsible and you must allow me to divorce, okay?” Yuri said to them. Mrs. Kwon looked very merrily and smile widely to her husband then hugged her daughter tightly.

 

   “I’ll make sure you will happy with him…” Mrs. Kwon cupped her daughter’s face and gave her a peck on her cheeks while Mr. Kwon just smile happily and patted her daughter’s head.

 

   “Yuri, come down. Your family in-law is coming…” Mrs. Kwon opened the door and asked her daughter with a smile. A big sig escape from before she gets up from her bed and stepped down to the living room. She bowed to the guest as she saw them. Mrs. Kwon asked her to sit beside her son-in-law-to-be.

 

   “What are you doing here?” Yuri asked Kai slowly because she doesn’t want her parent hear it.

 

   “It’s your fault! I’ve been dragged by my mom to come here.” Kai answered with a slow tone. He also doesn’t want his parent hear it.

 

   “Look. They closed already…” Mrs. Kim said while pointed at Yuri and Kai who were debt silently. Both of them just create a fake smile.

 

   “Err, excuse us for a minute.” Kai said as he dragged Yuri to the outside of the house. Yuri just followed him without any words.

 

   “You said that you will disagree with this thing?” Kai let Yuri’s and go harshly. Yuri groans as she holds her wrist. She then looked at Kai with anger.

 

   “Yah! I’ve disagreed in several times but my parents keep asked me to do and this is their favor. I’m as their only kind daughter must agree it no matter what, okay. Don’t just hope at me, you also must do it. Had you done disagree with your parent?” Yuri gave him a sidelong glance.

 

   “Same with you.” Kai said as he turns his head to the right. Yuri smile sarcastically at him. He just said louder then action, huh.

 

   “Yuri, ask Kai to come in, have a lunch first…” Mr. Kwon called her from the house. Yuri threw her smile at her father then walks to the inside without wait for Kai. Kai just rolled his eyes before he follows her from the back.

 

 

________________________________________

 

Yuri sat beside Kai after her mother asked. She cannot refused it in front of Kai’s parent, it’s will make Yuri as a rude person. She must act polite in this time. When they start eating, Kai and Yuri’s parent have chitchat since they were a-long-time-no-see-friends. While their son and daughter keeps fighting and did not speak.

 

Kai always takes first the food before Yuri, so she didn’t have a chance to get more food even though it’s at her house. Because of that, Yuri keeps steps on Kai’s feet under the table without his notice and it made Kai groaned abruptly. Yuri just laughed and sipped her drink.

 

   “So… we had made a decision for you. Next month, you two will get marry…” Mrs. Kwon’s statements made Yuri sprayed the drink inside while Kai chocked and asked for water like people want to die.

 

   “Next month?!”

 

                 

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               

                                 author's note 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

                » Don't forget to drop your comments! ^^

 

                 

 

                 by e.g.