Practise room

When they've fallen in love

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                 chapter thirteen

 

                Practise room

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                 

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

            

Suho took his phone when it ringing. He slides the screen where he put his Yuri’s picture as the wallpaper. He then opens the text that he got just now.

 

   Hyung, do we have practice today? –Laynicorn

 

   Yes, of course. We only had two weeks left. Tell the others that we will start this evening, okay? –Suho

 

After he replied the text, he put the phones at the side. He continues his work – do some revision. Well, he has known as Smart Prince at the school. He can answer all the questions in the exam and being a top student. All the teachers praise his brilliant mind and he admired by the students.

 

   “What was Yuri’s doing? She didn’t call me back… weird.” Suho talked alone in his room while closes all the books on the table.

 

 

 

________________________________________

   “Yeah, the dishes were tasty!” Yuri exclaimed after she put the vanilla ice cream in . She and Kris were talking about the party last night at Chanyeol’s mansion. They keep talking without they realize that their ice cream was finished. Then, their phone ringing at the same time and they pick up the phone.

 

   “Practise? Okay, I will be there soon. Bye…” Yuri ends the call with Sooyoung.

 

   “I’m with Yuri. No, we just spent time together when I met her at the mall… okay, okay. I will be there soon.” Kris also ends the call. “Yuri, do you know that after this we have a dance practise?” He asked.

 

   “Sooyoung told me just now.”  Yuri nodded. “ So, should we go now? By the way, thanks for the treat,” Yuri thanks Kris for the ice cream. Kris shook his head as he treated her with sincere.

 

   “You may go now. I think that your mom has waiting for you there,” Kris pointed at Mrs. Kwon who just stepped out from the shop while holding many paper bags. Yuri looked at her mom once before she gets off from her seat.

 

   “I’ll meet you there, bye!” Yuri waves towards Kris before she gone from his sight. Kris creates a smile on his lips and looked at the chair that Yuri sat just now.

 

   “I’m glad that we’ll meet again after this.” Kris gets off from his seat and walks to the counter to pay. He then smiled at the worker before he steps out from the Baskin Robbin. “Oh God! Where’s my snacks!” Kris turns back to the Baskin Robin when he noticed that he left his snacks that he bought before he met Yuri.

 

 

 

________________________________________

   “What practice?” Kai asked Suho on the phone with his blur face.

 

   “Yah! Did Lay told you or not?” He took away the phone from his ear when Suho yelled.

 

   “Maybe yes… maybe not. Never mind, I will be there a second.” Kai said with a lazily tone. As Suho asked him to come early, he ended the call before he throws it on the bed. “I have to face her, uh!” Kai exclaimed while covered his face with a pillow.

 

 

 

________________________________________

   “Yo! Yo! Yo!” Luhan do a high-five with Kai as he saw him in the dance practise. Kai took a seat beside Luhan and looked at his phone.

 

   “Where the others?” Kai asked after he noticed that Suho, Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun are not there. Before Luhan could answer it, they heard voice a bunch of people. They looked behind and saw the face that Kai didn’t want to see now and follow by the others.

 

   “You are here! We’ve wait for you for thirty minutes, you know? So, we went to the market first.” Suho said while put the plastic bag on the floor. “Okay now, let’s start the practise since us all here. Err, wait. Where are the girls?”

 

   “I’m here!” Naeun with a pink dress stepped in the room with a wide smile. Everyone look at her with frown.

 

   “What are you doing here?” Suho asked her that he thinks that’s Yuri just now.

 

   “I heard that you have practise so, I came here to visit Kai!” the girl pointed at Kai. Kai raises his eyebrows as everyone look at him.

 

   “What’s this girl doing here?” Yuri asked as she, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung arrived. Naeun glances at Yuri. “As I know, she doesn’t join our group, right?” Yuri asked again.

 

   “She’s my girl—“

 

   “Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know she’s your girlfriend. No need to tell me again becuase I'm sick to hear it,” Yuri flipped her hair before she goes to the other places. Her mood will ruin if she looks at Naeun and Kai. She feels annoyed.

 

   “Okay, we start with stretching first!” Suho said with a loud tone while claps his hand three times. All of them just followed to what their leader asked. Naeun takes a sit on the chair and start to play with her phone. She’s not paying any attention to Kai and Yuri noticed it.

 

 

 

________________________________________

They take a break after the long practise. Yuri takes her drink and glances at Naeun who fall asleep already at the side. Yuri rolled her eyes and sit besides Kris. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung just go to the near shop to buy some snacks, maybe.

 

   “Wow, you must very tired, right?” Yuri said when she looked at Kris. He just nodded while close his eyes. “You must practise this dance hardly, I can see it…” Yuri continues. She sips her drink one more time. She then gives it Kris.

 

   “Thank you,” Kris said while takes the drink. “How old is your mom?” he asked. Yuri looked at him with a frown. “She looks younger,” Kris said while looks at Yuri beside him.

 

   “What? When did you meet her?” Yuri asked. She feels weird that Kris suddenly talks about her mom’s age.

 

   “At the café that we met just now,” Kris answered. Yuri remembered it and nodded her head.

 

   “Forty-five already,” Yuri exclaimed. Kris seems shock before he opens his eyes widely. “Why?”

 

   “Wow, what’s product that she uses?” Kris asked while sit in front of Yuri. Yuri chuckles when she saw Kris so curious about her mother. What’s wrong with him today? He looks strange. A minute later, Kris joins her laughs. Actually he just wants to make a joke for relaxing.

 

    “You look very sweat…” Yuri said when she realised that Kris is very sweating. She glances at the side and takes her towel. Then she dried his sweats using the towel. Kris doesn’t say anything and just smile to her. She so kind enough to him.

 

On the other side, two guys are watching the scene between Kris and Yuri. They seemed jealous.

 

   'So, she's not call me back because she with Kris?'

 

   “Suho hyung!”

 

Suho be startled when his name called by Lay with a loud tone. He turns his head to Lay. “What?”

 

   “What? I told you the game that I was playing with Baekhyun and Sehun yesterday. Didn’t you pay attention to what I said just now? Oh my God, you make me waste my saliva…” Lay slacked back his hair. He regrets told Suho about the game.

 

   “Oh, mian… I’m thinking about something just now. Can you repeat your story?”

 

 

 

________________________________________

   “Oppa! Do you hear what I said?” Naeun turns her head when Kai didn’t give any respond to her. Naeun then turn Kai’s head to look at her directly.

 

   “What?”

 

   “I said, we are going to date when you are free…” she exclaimed. Kai just rolled his eyes when Naeun said like that. Dating? Uhhh…

 

   “We are never going to date because we are just pretending! Can’t you understand?” Kai exclaimed with anger but in slow tone because he didn’t want anyone to hear it. Naeun speechless. How dare Kai talks like that to her?

 

Kai puts down the towel and bottle on the floor harshly. He goes to the outside before Naeun could say anything. Kai closed the door harshly that make everyone in the room startled and look to each other. Yuri and Kris who played around also seemed shock.

 

   “What’s wrong with Kai?”

 

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               

                                 author's note 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

                » okay, fisrt I want say sorry because no update for a long time. I cannot open my acc, don't know why but now I can open it! hehehe...

so, how's this chap? There's KrisYul moment tho ^^ and I smell jealousy there~ kekeke

-saranghae_xo-

 

                 

 

                 by e.g.