✵ reviews;

✵ scarlet stars — jyp + yg's girl group — apply open! — deadline: 10th december.
snsd-run-devil-run.jpg
The Reviews
scroll for content ↓
USERNAME » spiral-
CHARACTER NAME » Kim Kiko
STAGE NAME » Kiko
POSITION » Main Dancer, Vocalist (Scarlet)
PERSONA » The Burning Summer
BIRTHDATE » 9 November 1998
FACECLAIM » Lee Eunji (Ulzzang)
LOVE INTEREST » Jeon Jungkook (BTS)
STATUS » Chosen

REVIEW »
This is my character. I guess all you really need to know about her is
that she's a fiesty little beast which contrasts the way she looks greatly.
USERNAME » EXOtic-sone
CHARACTER NAME » Kang Jieun
STAGE NAME » Angel
POSITION » Main Vocalist (Stars)
PERSONA » The Angelic Princess
BIRTHDATE » 25 December 1994
FACECLAIM » Krystal Jung (f(x))
LOVE INTEREST » Oh Sehun (EXO)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hey there Victoria. Thanks for being the first applicant. Jieun's background was close to being a sob-story, but since it connects perfectly with her personality, I'll accept it. But in the 'training' and 'trivia' sections, you stated that she's a good dancer. I wouldn't mind if, despite not being the dancer, she can dance really well, but you put Eunji as your dancing twin xD I'm sorry but from my experiences as a very obsessed Pink Panda, Eunji is by far not a good dancer xD Sure, she can do the choreography perfectly along with Apink but if you watched Apink News or whatnot, it takes her agesss to learn dance moves and whatnot.

Honestly, I am in love with Jieun's personality. She's such a caring and warm-hearted soul with a touch of perfect protectiveness. I'll put you down as 'pending' for now, since I'd like you to fix that one thing above. Either change the fact that she's good at dancing or change her dancing twin. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » Midnight-Tinkerbelle
CHARACTER NAME » Kim Yoonjung
STAGE NAME » Yooniel
POSITION » Main Vocalist (Stars)
PERSONA » The Blank Prodigy
BIRTHDATE » 27 June 1993
FACECLAIM » Im Jinah (Nana, After School)
LOVE INTEREST » Lee Jongsuk (Actor)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hi Imma. Thanks for applying. Yoonjung is, as that anonymous member
described, an angel but her clumsiness and forgetful mind make her human. Choa is the main vocalist, right? I'm honestly sorry since I don't really follow AOA. But, she's okay for Yoonjung's singing twin. I really like how, for her personality, you made sections for 'on-stage', 'off-stage' and 'everyday-life'. It really helps to know how characters act in different situations so good job with that.

I guess the only issue there is is in the trivia section. Unless I'm blind (which is worrying for me) I don't think you put down which hand she writes with. I'll put you down as 'pending' for now, but really, the issue is only minor so it really isn't a major problem. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » ---aeonian9
CHARACTER NAME » Jung Mirae
STAGE NAME » Mirae
POSITION » Main Vocalist (Stars)
PERSONA » The Frozen Rebel
BIRTHDATE » 13 December 1993
FACECLAIM » Im Yoona (SNSD)
LOVE INTEREST » Jung Ilhoon (BTOB)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hello Jinheella. Thanks for applying. You put her birthdate down as 1990 but I think I put down in the foreword that the age range is 1993-1999. That young? /gasps/ It's because I wanted a younger group. Plus, you slightly contradicted yourself. Ok, maybe contradicted isn't the right word, but; You followed through with the 1990 birthdate in the beginning of Mirae's background, but in the third part, you said she and her brother had a 3 year age difference. So was she meant to be born in 1993? Because that works a lot better.

Mirae is such a beautifully created character. I love her rebellious attitude and how she's an imaginative person. But damn... No jokes? Alrighty. Little Miss Serious has arrived. Fix that teensy mistake with her birthdate and you'll be accepted. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » waterlily0777
CHARACTER NAME » Kwon Choonhee
STAGE NAME » Nora
POSITION » Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist (Scarlet)
PERSONA » The Nerdy Sweetie Pie
BIRTHDATE » 7 November 1993
FACECLAIM » Kim Dohee (Ulzzang)
LOVE INTEREST » Park Chanyeol (EXO)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hey there Kim. Thanks for applying. I found that I could relate to Choonhee alot with her cute geekiness. Its not that easy to find an idol who readily spazzes about books/movies like Harry Potter and whatnot. One tiny thing didn't add up, though. In the last paragraph of her background, you stated that she became interested in the music industry in 2011. But, a bit later on in the same paragraph, you said she auditioned for YG Entertainment at the end of 2010.

That's all I had issues with. Just clarify things and you'll be accepted.
Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » Lxndsxy
CHARACTER NAME » Song Hyerin
STAGE NAME » Hope
POSITION » Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist (Stars)
PERSONA » Forget-Me-Not
BIRTHDATE » 23 March 1993
FACECLAIM » Park Jiyeon (T-ara)
LOVE INTEREST » Lee Minhyuk (BTOB)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW » Hello Lindsay. Thanks for applying. I found Hyerin's traits slightly contradicting. She's tough and aggressive but is funny? Ok, maybe they could work together but the way you elaborated on them didn't really match up to me. Would it be possible to add a few more defining traits? Because the ones you gave were a bit generalised since most people have a bit of each in themselves.

Other than that, I'd say you have the all clear.
Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » -soul-
CHARACTER NAME » Kim Taera
STAGE NAME » Taera
POSITION » Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper (Scarlet)
PERSONA » The Extroverted Dork
BIRTHDATE » 30 December 1995
FACECLAIM » Kim Namjoo (Apink)
LOVE INTEREST » Kim Jiwon (Bobby, iKon)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hey Lila. Thanks for applying. Taera is perfect, oh my god. Her personality is  really beautiful and I honestly enjoyed every single bit of your app. Taera would be an absolute blast to write about. Ahaha I cringed so badly when I was reading her and Bobby's first meeting xD What is life, tbh. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » BigBang_Kris
CHARACTER NAME » Kang Jahye
STAGE NAME » 
POSITION » Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist (Scarlet)
PERSONA » Ice Queen
BIRTHDATE » 19 November 1999
FACECLAIM » Park Sunyoung (Hyomin, T-ara)
LOVE INTEREST » Song Minho (Mino, Winner)
STATUS » Pending

REVIEW »
Hey there J.cey. Thanks for applying. I found numerous problems with your app, and call me mean, but I'm probably not going to sugarcoat things. First, is Jahye's surname Kang or Jang? I put Kang because she was siblings with Seungyoon but you titled the blog post with 'Jang'. Second, what's her stage name? It's fine if its just her name but please let me know. Third, you didn't change the images to your faceclaim and love interest respectively. That being said, I don't think Mino is a good choice for Jahye's love interest. Don't get me wrong, he's perfect, but I think the is a bit too much, especially since she'd still be in middle school. Also, I think Hyomin as a faceclaim is a bit unsuitable since she looks slightly too old for a fifteen year old girl. Park Bom as a singing twin for someone who is simply a vocalist is a bit too strong, same goes for being the lead dancer but having BoA as the dancing twin.

It'd be great if you could add a bit more for her personality. Elaborate a bit more on her traits. Other than those things, I can really see how much of a wonderful person Jahye would be to write about. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » Joannaaa_98
CHARACTER NAME » Kwon Haeyun
STAGE NAME » Yun
POSITION » Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist (Stars)
PERSONA » The Rapping Weirdness
BIRTHDATE » 12 May 1995
FACECLAIM » Park Hyemin (Pony, Ulzzang)
LOVE INTEREST » Jackson Wang (Got7)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hi Jo. Thanks for applying. Honestly, I found Haeyun to be really lovable. She was created perfectly so good job. I do have one slight request, though. Do you think you could write a bit more for her personality? You're still accepted, though. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » Happiness4U
CHARACTER NAME » Nam Seoroo
STAGE NAME » Seo Roo
POSITION » Lead Vocalist (Scarlet)
PERSONA » The 4D Child
BIRTHDATE » 2 May 1994
FACECLAIM » Kim Ahyoung (Yura, Girls' Day)
LOVE INTEREST » Nam Woohyun (Infinite)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hello Jenna. Thanks for applying. I couldn't pick at anything with Seoroo. But her ideal type; 'someone who can make her smile'. xD That'd basically be everybody since she seems like a smiley person. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » xingbae
CHARACTER NAME » Lee Sojung
STAGE NAME » Savanna
POSITION » Main Vocalist (Stars)
PERSONA » The Energetic Extrovert
BIRTHDATE » 5 January 1993
FACECLAIM » Park Junghwa (EXID)
LOVE INTEREST » Choi Minho (SHINee)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW » 
Hey Emma. Thanks for applying. Sojung really seems like a face of the group so you played that part perfectly. I do have a request, though. Please add more information to her personality. I'd like to be able to understand more about who she is as a person. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » admiror
CHARACTER NAME » Kang Inna
STAGE NAME » Inna
POSITION » Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper (Scarlet)
PERSONA » The Childlike Umma
BIRTHDATE » 13 January 1993
FACECLAIM » Sun Min (Ulzzang)
LOVE INTEREST » Cha Hakyeon (N, VIXX)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hi Cyn. Thanks for applying. The first thing I'd like you to fix is more like a question. Is Inna's birthday Jan 13 or Oct 13? Because in the birthdate section, you put Jan, but in the background, you put Oct. The second and final thing is Inna's personality. It's great and all, but do you think you could add a bit more? Like the applicant above, I'd like to know about more about who she is.
Just a note: Please casually note that I'd probably end up using Lala as Inna's faceclaim since she has more pictures.
Another note: Also casually disregard the fact that I used Lala for the applicant picture next to this review because I couldn't find one of Sun Min with a plain background.
Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » glance
CHARACTER NAME » Heo Seyoon
STAGE NAME » Seyoon
POSITION » Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist (Stars)
PERSONA » The Unexpected Snowflake
BIRTHDATE » 2 December 1996
FACECLAIM » Choi Jinri (Sulli, f(x))
LOVE INTEREST » Jung Hoseok (J-Hope, BTS)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hello Rin. Thanks for applying. I think you accidentally gave me the wrong links for the two apps you sent in. They redirected me to 'iris' apps instead. Don't worry; I happen to be a good stalker and have noticed that you apply to many fics so I found the right apps. Now, on to the review. I really love Seyoon. She's such a beautifully made character. I just have one question; did you mean that she auditioned with 'dance'? Because she's the main dancer. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » glance
CHARACTER NAME » Heo Jiyoon
STAGE NAME » Jiyoon
POSITION » Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist (Stars)
PERSONA » The Fearless Opugnant
BIRTHDATE » 26 September 1994
FACECLAIM » Jung Soojung (Krystal, f(x))
LOVE INTEREST » Kim Jongdae (Chen, EXO)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Your apps are all really well done. How long does it take? Yeah, I know you reuse your apps but they're amazing nonetheless. I get the feel that Jiyoon is a leader. She seems really leaderlike and the one who would say no to the underage ones if they wanted to have a bit of a drink. Thanks for applying!
USERNAME » peterhan
CHARACTER NAME » Cho Jeehyun
STAGE NAME » Chojee
POSITION » Lead Vocalist (Scarlet)
PERSONA » Bubbly Hottie
BIRTHDATE » 30 December 1995
FACECLAIM » Kang Sura (Ulzzang)
LOVE INTEREST » Kim Taehyung (V, BTS)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hi Lowee. Thanks for applying. The first thing I have to talk about is her positions + twins. Nothing's wrong with her position but her backup position is unsuitable. Why? Because that's already been taken as my character's position. Her singing and dancing twins are too strong for just a lead vocalist. Ailee + Hyorin are really strong singers so cannot be lead vocalists. Boa is too strong for someone who's position does not actually state that they're a dancer. Plus, by changing your backup position, you must also change your backup twins to something more suitable. I'd also like a bit more information for Jeehyun's personality. Everything else is fine and Jeehyun seems like she'd a be a nice face of the group. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » WeirdKitten
CHARACTER NAME » Kim Jooeun
STAGE NAME » Jojo
POSITION » Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist (Stars)
PERSONA » The Troublemaking Queen
BIRTHDATE » 15 January 1995
FACECLAIM » Jo Eunhee (Ulzzang)
LOVE INTEREST » Jung Hoseok (J-Hope, BTS)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hi Nana. Thanks for applying. Please give a backup faceclaim because it may be necessary. More information in Jooeun's personality, please. Haha she really seems like a pranking brat xD She's a really lovable character.
And, to answer your questions: The face of the group is the most popular member and the visual is the prettiest (by Korean standards anyway). I think she's old enough for a tattoo so it's okay. You got the password perfectly fine.
Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » AloisDA
CHARACTER NAME » No Minjoo
STAGE NAME » Minjoo
POSITION » Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist (Stars)
PERSONA » Drama Mouse
BIRTHDATE » 31 July 1995
FACECLAIM » Eom Yoon Min (Ulzzang)
LOVE INTEREST » Jo Kwangmin (Boyfriend)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hello Celeste. Thanks for applying. You forgot one teensy thing. It's not a mistake so it's all good. You didn't change the 'sub-group' part to which subgroup she's in. I can easily figure it out but it's kinda part of the app, so yeah. Minjoo seems likes a wonderful character. She could definitely be the actress of the group, like Eunji is in Apink. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » ThePandaTree (Asianpandii)
CHARACTER NAME » Kim Juyeong
STAGE NAME » Juliette
POSITION » Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist (Scarlet)
PERSONA » The Vivacious Poet
BIRTHDATE » 13 March 1993
FACECLAIM » Kim Dasom (SISTAR)
LOVE INTEREST » Kim Myungsoo (L, Infinite)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hey Lynn. Thanks for applying. Damn. Juyeong really seems like she has drugs everyday or something xD I find her completely lovable and her hyperactiveness is similar to a friend of mine. I bet that she'd be the one to keep everyone awake during the night. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » cinemon
CHARACTER NAME » Melissa Claire
STAGE NAME » Melissa
POSITION » Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper (Scarlet)
PERSONA » British Beauty
BIRTHDATE » 21 April 1997
FACECLAIM » Jung Eunji (Apink)
LOVE INTEREST » Kim Hanbin (B.I, iKon)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hi Cyn. Thanks for applying, Melissa with blue eyes would be beautiful. Her personality is wonderful and I think she'd a great visual since Eunji is quite beautiful in Korean standards. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » cettenana
CHARACTER NAME » Yoo Richu
STAGE NAME » Ri
POSITION » Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper (Scarlet)
PERSONA » The Devil in a Halo
BIRTHDATE » 5 November 1995
FACECLAIM » Lee Hyori
LOVE INTEREST » Moon Jongup (B.A.P)
STATUS » Pending

REVIEW »
Hey Lala. Thanks for applying. Richu seems like a really sassy girl and I do love sassy people. Though I think Lee Hyori looks a bit too mature and slightly older than a 19 year old should, I think I'll still accept her as a faceclaim. I belive Ailee is too strong to be a lead vocalist and same goes for CL as your rapping twin. Please fix your twins. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » iheartswag
CHARACTER NAME » Nam Chaeri
STAGE NAME » Everlyn
POSITION » Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper (Scarlet)
PERSONA » The y Diva
BIRTHDATE » 17 December 1993
FACECLAIM » Kwon Yuri (SNSD)
LOVE INTEREST » Cha Hakyeon (N, VIXX)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hi Britz. Thanks for applying. The thing I'd like to talk about is your character's twins. For just a lead rapper, I think CL would be too strong for her. You didn't include a dancing twin for her position but it's required since all members would dance. Other than that, Chaerin seems like a lovely character. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » Sparked_Imperfection
CHARACTER NAME » Zhou Angel
STAGE NAME » Angel
POSITION » Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist (Stars)
PERSONA » The Badass Tomboy
BIRTHDATE » 11 April 1994
FACECLAIM » Lee Taegyun (Ulzzang)
LOVE INTEREST » Gong Chansik (Gongchan, B1A4)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hey there Kym. Thanks for applying. Can I just say how much I love Angel and her two personalities? <3 I actually didn't expect anyone to make a character like that. Gongchan would fit her adorably. I have a slight issue, though. Do you think you could use female twins instead of the male ones you put down for her dancing and rapping twins? And, make them korean too, please. Also, Ailee and Jieun are too strong for Angel who isn't a main vocalist. She's just a vocalist. Because of her tomboyish-ness, I suggest someone like Apink's Hayoung who has a deep voice. You can put her down as the backup, too. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » moonlight_shower
CHARACTER NAME » Yoon Hana
STAGE NAME »
POSITION »
PERSONA » Permanent Rose
BIRTHDATE » 26 February 1996
FACECLAIM » Jung Minhee (Ulzzang)
LOVE INTEREST » Kim Taehyung (V, BTS)
STATUS » Pending

REVIEW »
Hi Haru. I think the layout kinda got stuffed up. Do you think you could fix it up before I review your app? I can't see who her position + twins are, etc. Also, you didn't include the paassword. Thanks for applying, though. If you need help with getting the layout (because I get the sense you just copied and pasted the one in the 'turn-in post') just ask me for help :)
USERNAME » rident
CHARACTER NAME » Jun Taeyoung
STAGE NAME » Taeyoung
POSITION » Lead Vocalist (Stars)
PERSONA » The British Boss
BIRTHDATE » 21 January 1994
FACECLAIM » Lee Hyeri (Girl's Day)
LOVE INTEREST » Brien Kidd Connors (OC)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hello Cassie. Thanks for applying. I have two words for you, really. Bloody hell. You were extremely thorough with everything. I honestly can't pick at anything. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » XaceX13
CHARACTER NAME » Han Sarang
STAGE NAME » Celeste
POSITION » Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist (Scarlet)
PERSONA » The Tough Play-girl
BIRTHDATE » 13 March 1995
FACECLAIM » Kwon Sohee (Say, EvoL)
LOVE INTEREST » Song Minho (Mino, Winner)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hi Ace. Thanks for applying. The only issue I have is with Sarang's personality. I think being 'affectionate' but 'antisocial' doesn't work out since it's a bit contradicting. I'd like a bit more elaboration in the personality, too, please. Thanks again for applying!
USERNAME » alize6203
CHARACTER NAME » Jeon Jessalyn
STAGE NAME » Jessi
POSITION » Main Vocalist (Scarlet)
PERSONA » Giant Baby
BIRTHDATE » 31 March 1997
FACECLAIM » Park Sora (Ulzzang)
LOVE INTEREST » Koo Junhoe (iKon)
STATUS » Accepted

REVIEW »
Hello Adri. Thanks for applying. Damn Jessalyn's tall. Hey, just a note: You got Junhoe's surname wrong. That is all. Thanks again for applying!
tumblr_mbrr19AMXZ1rnlovbo1_400_large.png
USERNAME » Fill in info here.
CHARACTER NAME » Fill in info here.
STAGE NAME » Fill in info here.
POSITION » Fill in info here.
PERSONA » Fill in info here.
BIRTHDATE » Fill in info here.
FACECLAIM » Fill in info here.
LOVE INTEREST » Fill in info here.
STATUS »

REVIEW » Donec vel cursus metus. Proin sed felis sem. Fusce ut arcu nibh. Etiam accumsan, tupsum ultrices a. Vivamus luctus nunc id mauris scelerisque, eu tempus erat tempusrpis sit amet mollis aliquam, dolor libero pellentesque mi, id venenatis lacus nisl et orci. Aliquam quis malesuada risus, in tristique urna. Nam eu vehicula ligula, ut faucibus sapien.

Aliquam erat volutpat. Ut ullamcorper nibh velit, sed tempor ipsum ultrices a. Vivamus luctus nunc id mauris scelerisque, eu tempus erat tempus. Praesent psum ultrices a. Vivamus luctus nunc id mauris scelerisque, eu tempus erat tempus ut tellus elementum, ultrices elit sed, blandit urna. Aliquam sit amet laoreet nisl, quis posuere massa.
tumblr_mbrr19AMXZ1rnlovbo1_400_large.png
USERNAME » Fill in info here.
CHARACTER NAME » Fill in info here.
STAGE NAME » Fill in info here.
POSITION » Fill in info here.
PERSONA » Fill in info here.
BIRTHDATE » Fill in info here.
FACECLAIM » Fill in info here.
LOVE INTEREST » Fill in info here.
STATUS »

REVIEW » Donec vel cursus metus. Proin sed felis sem. Fusce ut arcu nibh. Etiam accumsan, tupsum ultrices a. Vivamus luctus nunc id mauris scelerisque, eu tempus erat tempusrpis sit amet mollis aliquam, dolor libero pellentesque mi, id venenatis lacus nisl et orci. Aliquam quis malesuada risus, in tristique urna. Nam eu vehicula ligula, ut faucibus sapien.

Aliquam erat volutpat. Ut ullamcorper nibh velit, sed tempor ipsum ultrices a. Vivamus luctus nunc id mauris scelerisque, eu tempus erat tempus. Praesent psum ultrices a. Vivamus luctus nunc id mauris scelerisque, eu tempus erat tempus ut tellus elementum, ultrices elit sed, blandit urna. Aliquam sit amet laoreet nisl, quis posuere massa.