✵ teaser one;

✵ scarlet stars — jyp + yg's girl group — apply open! — deadline: 10th december.
snsd-run-devil-run.jpg
teaserr one
scroll for content ↓

Place: YG Entertainment Building Date: 16 July 2013 Time: 22:18:43

United as one, nine girls began to move to the beat once the music started to play once again. This week, it was YG Entertainment's turn for training. Last week it was JYP, and next week it will be again. That's the way its been for the past few years or so. That's the way its been even when members left and were replaced. Sometimes with more, sometimes with less. It was like clockwork, and by now, these very tired nine girls had become used to it. They've been the same nine for a couple of months now... which was odd, considering a member was usually switched out at this point because they were 'weak' or 'slower than the others'.

It's all part of a project of YG and JYP's. The news about this little experiment of theirs came out back in 2010, when all members were well underage. The two agencies would be creating a girl group together. How many members? They didn't say. What's the concept? Not exactly mentioned either. The nine girls practising at this very moment are suspected to be the most likely lineup for the project, but who's to say when the group will debut? Who's to say that nobody would be fed up and leave?

For Kiko, one of the members who joined YG Entertainment in 2011 and the group a year later, mixed feelings always fluttered about her stomach when she realised that none of the current members were the original ones. Odd, isn't it? She often saw the six original girls mulling about the two companies, probably regretful and hugely upset that they didn't make the cut. Sure, Kiko's felt sorry for them, but she's learnt that there's nothing she can do about it. Nothing she can do to help them. And, there was no way in hell that she'd give up her place in the current lineup. I mean, would you? Not if music is what you live and breathe for, right?

The sudden stop in the music blasting from the stereo brought her attention back to earth. That and the looming figure before her eyes. "Kim Kiko," the deep male voice spoke gravely, glaring at the young girl. 

"What?" Kiko said informally. She was tired. She was sleepy. She was sweating like a pig. She wanted her bed. She wanted a warm, fluffy blanket coupled with an inviting pillow. And she was definitely going to let their dance trainer, Lee Sangmin, know that.

The middle-aged man gestured for the other girls to continue dancing while he spoke to this infuriatingly annoying girl. He stood with his hands on his hips, giving the young girl a disappointed stare. She just stared back defiantly. They continued like that for a minute or so before Sangmin sighed deeply and held out a towel for her. "Wipe your sweat and get back to dancing. Five more minutes and I promise, you can go back to your dorm. And, just because you're one of the better ones in terms of dancing, doesn't mean you can slack off whenever you want."

Kiko sighed, too, rejecting the towel, and joining the other eight members. One of the girls gave her a slight smile, as if to reassure her that they were all in this together. And they were. Being together 24/7 for the past few months has made the girls grow together; nearly into sisters, you could say.

There's a fact that YG, JYP and all the teachers noticed.

These girls need each other and nobody else. The nine of them are like the gears in a mechanical device. Remove one gear and nothing will be able to function properly. With that in mind, both YG and JYP have decided that these nine girls will be the definite members of their upcoming girl group. But, they aren't letting the girls know about this yet incase they slack off since they know that their position in the group is already ensured.

Scarlet Stars still remains a mystery to the nine perspiring girls.

Author's Note

Hi. So... first teaser is out. I hope you liked it. I've decided that all applicants will be in the upcoming teasers just so I get a feel of how writing about each character is. And, to see which ones would fit together well. To see if the chemistry sizzles brightly between certain girls or not. I might even ask you guys for opinions about who you'd like in the group.

Until next time!
spiral-