You're mine

Fall for an IDOL

(L.Joe pov)

What’s going on me? I kissed him.. I kissed yesterday.. And I know.. I like him.. I like him for real and I just realise it. The moment when we’re too close at that time, I can’t resist my desire to kiss him for real. His pretty face attracted me to move forward and pressed our lips together. But.. Surprising me that he kiss me back and didn’t rejected it.

Is him feeling the same way as me? It’s impossible.. He’s just being my fan.. But.. Even a fan can have a real feeling toward their idol.

AAAAA!!! This is driving me insane. He changed me. I totally can’t get him out of my mind. He conquered my feeling and my thought. Today.. I told him that I’d like to meet him again today. Would he come? After what happened yesterday?

I’m waiting for him, restlessly sat on the couch while staring at the door. I’d waited for about an hour and still no sign of him. Or am I the one that woke up early for today? Actually.. I can’t get enough sleep as I can’t stop thinking about him. Will he hate me? Will he avoid me? Will he don’t want to be my fan anymore? That’s all I can think. I’m worried.

The moment someone knock on the door, I stood up immediately and sprinted up toward the door. Thanks God that Chanhee still wanted to come despite what happened.

“A-annyeong..” he said shyly, gazing on the floor. I smile at his cute behaviour and invite him to enter. He sat at the living room while I made my way toward the kitchen and prepared hot choco for him.

“Here.” I handed him the drink I made for him and he took it. We sat on the couch side by side and indeed it’s awkward. None of us start anything to say. But.. I should be the one that lead the situation. “C-Chanhee-ah.. C-can we continue our practice?”

He suddenly choked on his drink and I moved toward him, panicked while patted his back to make him better. “S-same as yesterday?” he looked up at me. I know what he mean. He probably don’t want the same scene to be act again.

“No.. Another scene. Can we?” he nodded. He placed the mug on the table while gazing around the house awkwardly. “I’ll bring the script here.”  I stood up and made my way toward the bedroom. I took the scripts and headed back toward him at the living room. Actually, I still didn’t decide which scene should we practice for today. But.. I can search for it in a short time anyway. Hope it’s not like yesterday scene. I’d be the one that over-acted later.

“Which scene?” he asked me.

“This..” I randomly showed him the scene as soon I saw my character. But I regret when I notice the whole situation of the scene. If I take back my word, it’d seem that I didn’t prepared for it before asking for his help.

“f-for real?” he stuttered when he read the part. I nodded at him. If he’s nervous, I’m more nervous right now. We both stay silence as both focused on reading the script and understanding the scene. It’s bad! I’d select the worst. Or maybe the better for me. “I-isn’t this too fast? Aren’t we continuing what we left yesterday?”

It’s fine.. I want to practice another scene.”

“Alright.” he turned back to look at the script.

About 20 minutes reading, I broke the silence between us. “Can we practice now?”

“Huh? N-ne..” he nodded. “How should we done it?”

“Just sit here and back-faced me.” I said and he did what I said. “We’ll start now.”

“Ne..”

I got off from the couch and get ready in my position. I move a bit far and slowly went toward Chanhee.

“SeNa-ah..” I said as I sat behind him, getting into the act. He turned around half-way which I only can see his side. “I’m happy that you spend you weekend with me.”

“It’s because of you.. You’re my boyfriend.” He said. How I wish that I become Chanhee’s boyfriend.

I nervously back-hugged him, wrapping my arm around him while putting my chin on his shoulder. Seriously, I can hear my heart beat rapidly right now. We’re too close. “I hope you’ll always have time for me.”

“Anything for my lover.” He said while caressing my hand that’s currently hugging him. “By the way, how about Ji Woo oppa? He’s fine?”

“Of course.. He’s happy with MinJoong noona. Wae?”

“N-nothing.. Ju-just.. I haven’t seen him for a long time..” he acted like a real actor. I think he can make a good actor if he became one. I focused back on the scene and according to the script, I’ll sway side by side slowly with Chanhee, still hugging him.

“SeNa-ah.. I love you.. Thank you for accepting me.”

“I-I also feel the same way..” he look at the side to which our eyes met in a very close distant. We don’t leave each other gaze which I caught that he’s very pretty. Much more pretty in this very close state. Without I realise, I placed our lips together and again I did what I did yesterday.

“BYUNGHUN!!” he pushed me away which cause me to fall on the floor. He touched his lips and I really can’t explain his expression. He mad at me?

“M-mianhae..”

“Why are you doing this to me?” he looked away while trying to hide his face.

“Mianhae.. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s not in the script. Other than place a peck on the cheek. But wae?? Why you did that?” he stood up and looked down at me who am still on the floor. I stood up nervously and tried my best to explain to him.

“I-it’s not that.. I.. Just now.. I..”  I can’t find any right word to speak.

“You didn’t even try to explain why you did it. Don’t ask me to practice with you anymore. I’ll go now.” he walk passed me but I held him by his wrist. Unfortunately, he yanked my hand away and headed toward the door. I rushed toward him and quickly hug him from the back.

“I’m sorry.. I’ll explain.. Please don’t go now..”

“Let! Me! Go!” he said as he tried to pry my hand away. I tried my best to hold back. “Byunghun!”

“Hear me first.”

“I don’t-“

I cut his word immediately and shouted as confident as I can, “I LOVE YOU!!”.. I can feel that he got stiff and didn’t give me any response. “I love you, Chanhee-ah..”

“Ya~ It’s not funny.” He pry my hand away and I gave up, released him from the hug. He stood at the same spot and didn’t even want to look at me. But then, he rushed toward the door and once again I get to caught him.

“I’m saying the truth.” He didn’t reply but I heard a quiet sobbed from him. I immediately pulled him close to me and cupped his face. He’s crying. Wae? “Chanhee-ah.. Wae? I’m sorry.. Please don’t cry.” I wiped his tears and at last, I pulled him into my embrace.

“Y-you.. lie…” he said between the sobbed.

I’m deadly serious.” I pulled him away and cupped his face. I place a quick kiss on his lips. “Do you believe me?”

“Wae? I’m not better for you. You’re an idol and you should be with girl.”

“But I love you.. You’re the one that making me crazy for you. Idol have nothing to do with my feeling. Will you accept me?”

He move my hand away and wipe his own tears. He looked up at me, giving me a little smile. “I love you too.” He said which made me felt like I’m the happiest one in this world. I pulled him up and both of us turning around and around when I lift him up. I can’t contain my happiness.

“I’m really happy..” I said after I put him back on his feet. I leaned forward and place a long kiss on him. Both replying each other and we poured much our love on it. But not for too long as we both gasped for air.

“It’s already four times!! You kissed me since yesterday.” He pouted while crossing his arm on his chest.

“You’re mine anyway.” I pulled him into a hug which he hugged me back. Cherishing the moment where we’re becoming couple on the first day.