Hang out..

Fall for an IDOL

The next morning, I got up with the help of Niel. He usually wake up early even if he sleep late. As usual, I got off from the bed, took my shower, wore my school uniform, prepared myself and went down stair. Niel already done with himself and now currently helping omma set up the table for breakfast. I took my seat while they’re busy themselves.

“Morning~~” I greet both of them.

“Morning, hyung..”

“Morning, Chanhee-ah..”

“What is today breakfast?”

“Your favourite…” I looked at the food as soon omma put it on the table.. My favourite.. Just simple sandwiches… I took one of it immediately and shoved it into my mouth. “Even if you’re that hungry…”

“Niel-ah.. Eat with me..” I pulled Niel to sit beside me and shoved another sandwich to him. He took it and eats along with me. Omma joined us after done preparing.

We ate comfortably without appa as he usually will woke up after I drove to school. “Omma..” I break the silence after I done with my breakfast and the same goes to Niel. “I might be late to come back after school today.”

“Wae?”

“I want to hang out with Niel after school.”

“Alright.. Just make sure you come back home.”

“Ne….. Omma… I think we need to go now..” both me and Niel stood up and took our things. “Omma.. Annyeong..”

“Eomoni… Annyeong..” Niel said to omma… Niel and also the others will call omma, ‘eomoni’.. Omma treat them as her child.

“Study well..” omma said before we exit the house.

--

“Make sure to send your homework tomorrow on my table.” Ms. Kim said to us before she leave the class. Finally, it recess time. I packed my things and headed toward the rooftop where the others are at.

“Guys~~~” I approached them happily as they’re chit-chatting as usual.

“Hyung… Something good happened? You look too happy.” Ricky said.

“I’m happy every day..” I said as I took my seat beside Niel. ChangJo is sitting next to him and I know Niel is tensed right now.

“Niel hyung said that you’re hanging out with him after school.” ChangJo looked at me.

“Ne.. Wae?”

“Just him only? Just two of you?” he said pointed at both of us.

“Ne.. Is there anything wrong?”

“N-no…. Wh-why don’t you bring us also?” he looked away from me. Something off about this.

“Because I want to spend time with Niel.”

“Why only Niel hyung?” Ricky asked while pouting.

“I’ll spend time with you another time.. Don’t be jealous about it.”

“C-can I join?” ChangJo asked suddenly.

“Ya! Just let both of them… Niel must have some problems and he needs Chanhee advice.” CAP said to ChangJo. They knew it. If I spend time alone with one of them, which mean that person need advice and I’m the one that they always confess everything. Asking for my opinion.

“Why do you want to join us?” Niel asked ChangJo.

“J-just because..” maybe.. maybe I can help them with this.

“Alright… Jonghyun.. You can join us later.”

“Hyung!!” Niel shout at me, clutching on my shirt, begging me to take back my word.

“Really, hyung?”

“Ne..” I looked at Niel who begged me with his eyes but I won’t accept it as it’s what best for him.

“Hyung-“

“No.. Changhyun-ah.. Just two of them is enough.. I promise I’ll hang out with you.” I said before Ricky could finish his word. I know he want to join too. He looked down, upset at my word. “Mian..”

“Let’s go to canteen now before class start.” CAP said as he stood up and followed by us. Niel and I are left behind, following the others.

“Hyung… Why you bring him along?” Niel asked me as he sound a bit upset about it.

“It’s good for you.”

“Hy-“

“I’ll help you.” I said before I ran to catch up the others, leaving Niel behind.

--

Three of us headed toward my car. The class already ended and now we’re hanging out together which it’s supposed to be me and Niel only. But, with ChangJo joining us, I anticipating what will happen later.

“Where will you two hang out?” ChangJo said as he bends forward as he sat at the back seat. He sat at the centre of the back seat.

“Dani Café…” I said.

“Niel hyung.. Do you have any problems?” ChangJo asked Niel who just sat quietly.

“Huh? … N-no..”

“I thought we’re friend.. Won’t you tell me?” aigo.. this two.. If only he knew the real problem how would he react?

“You two can talk about it later..” I said as I notice tensed a bit. ChangJo gave up and leaned back at his seat.

After 15 minutes driving, we already arrived at the café. We went in and immediately order our drinks at the counter. ChangJo ordered the same drinks as Niel and now he’s taken a table for us. I paid for all of them. A nice hyung must treat their dongsaeng..

A few minutes later, as I just about to take my drink, I receive a text. I took out my phone and was surprised by the name of the sender.

‘Hi… How are you doing? Chanhee..’

Send by L.Joe… Lee Byunghun.. or ‘Byunggie’.. Which I save his name as.

‘I’m fine.. You? Aren’t you tired?’ I texted him back.

He replied back after a few minutes. ‘Of course I’m tired.. Sorry.. I haven’t text you for a long time. I’m busy with promotion.’

‘I know.. You’re idol after all.’ my shyness doesn’t show through texting but if I’m alone with him, I thought that maybe I won’t be able to say anything. Still.. My heart beat when I’m with him.

“Hyung… We’re talking to you.” I was disturbed by ChangJo who nudged my shoulder. I looked up at them who’s looking at me now.

“What?” I questioned them.

“You didn’t hear what we ask?” Niel looked at me. I shook my head at his question. He sighed at my respond. “We asked you if we can stay at your house this weekend.”

“This weekend? Alright..” I just agree cause I know my parent won’t reject it though. They’re my friends after all.

‘I’ve 3 days to rest now.. Starting from tomorrow..’ I got reply from L.Joe. I ignored both of them again. Why would he tell me that he’s on rest?

‘Really? Make sure get enough rest.’

“Hyung.. Who are you texting? Smile alone.. Weird..” ChangJo said as he tried to take a peek at my phone but it managed to avoid him from saw it.

“Friend.”

“Friend? Who? You have another friend that we don’t know?” Niel asked me. Actually, they knew all my friends but Niel, ChangJo, Ricky and CAP hyung are my only best friend. The others just friend. But.. they don’t know about L.Joe yet.

“New friend.” I just told them.

‘Let’s hang out tomorrow.. I’ll pick you tomorrow.’ L.Joe reply after a few minutes. Is it for real? He asked me to hang out with him tomorrow? Alone with him? I can’t contain my happiness as I smile looking at his text.

‘Alright..’

‘Then.. I’ll go to your house at 2 p.m. tomorrow… I’m going practice for today… Meet you tomorrow..’ he said to end the text. I put back my phone as we ended our conversation.

“Hyung… Why are you so happy? Who’s that?” ChangJo asked me. I just shook my head. I took my drink while looking around which I just remembered why I was here. I looked at both of them, Niel and ChangJo who’s sitting across each other.

“I need to go now.. Something happened at home.. Jonghyun-ah.. You can accompany Niel to his home, right?” I said as I pretend to look in urgent while getting off my seat.

“W-wae? Hyung.. Send me home then..” Niel whined as he doesn’t want to be alone with ChangJo.

“I’ve no time.. Goodbye guys.. Jonghyun-ah.. Make sure to accompany Niel..” I quickly leave the place and leave both of them together. I’m curious what will happened when it just the two of them. Maybe I can ask Niel tomorrow.