Scene practice

Fall for an IDOL

It’s Saturday and now I’m readying myself to go to L.Joe’s  dorm. Even though we’d spend time together yesterday, but today he want my help. I still don’t know what he wanted to ask me but maybe I can help him a bit. And thinking back about yesterday, after going to his favourite place, we went to his dorm. Which now I’m heading to his dorm as I already know where it is. I really don’t expect that he will bring me to his place. And indeed, we have many things to do there yesterday.

He cooks for me and also we watch some movies together. Hearing all his albums and not to miss the song he composed by himself. It is a waste that he didn’t want his song to be in neither of his albums. It’s really good for me.  There’re a lot of his compose songs but neither one that his fan know.

After a long drive, I finally arrived at his dorm, parking my car at the basement parking. I headed toward the elevator and push number 12. I went toward his place and knock on his door.

“Byunghun-ah.. It’s me Chanhee..” I said while knocking on the door. After a while, the door opened by L.Joe and which he invited me to enter his house. He looked like he just woke up. “I’m sorry if I come too early.” I said as I took my seat on the couch while he making his way toward the toilet.

He came out from the toilet after a few minutes and I guess he just only washed his face. “It’s fine.. If you don’t come early, I think I’ll still sleep probably until evening.” He took his seat beside me.

“That’s mean you haven’t had your breakfast yet, right?” he nodded. “Then, let me make breakfast for you today. You cooked for me yesterday so let me repay you back.”

“Alright.. As long as it’ll be delicious.” he said while leaning his back on the sofa. I stood up and headed toward his kitchen. Thankfully he has bread which I can make sandwiches for him. The simple breakfast that I can make for him. I boiled the egg first before starting other task.

--

After done with the breakfast, even though it just simple, he still compliment what I made for him. Even he himself can do it by his own but still he said it’s totally good. It made me like him even more. He’s too kind to me.

“So.. What do you want me to help with?” I just remembered the reason I go here today. He already take his bath a while ago and now we’re sitting on his bed. I know that I felt a little bit uncomfortable, sitting on his bed and alone with him. It’s weird.

Oh!..” he got off from the bed and took something out from his drawer. It’s like a book and he handed me one which I guess a copy from the book he hold now.

“What’s this?”

Help me.. I just got an offer to cast in a drama. We’ll start shooting by next week.” I look over at the front page and the title is ‘I know, It’s love.’

“How can I help you?”

“Practice with me.”

“Why me? I can’t act. And from what I see,” I looked over at the characters, “you should practice with a girl and not me.”

“I can just think of you as a girl then.”

“YA!! I’m a man!”

“Please~ Help me~” he clasped his fist together, begging me to accept his favour.

“Don’t you need to practice with your partner in this drama? I think it is better.” I tried to suggest him another way.

“No.. I don’t want to have any conversation with her at all. Never in my life.” He said, looking away and from his look, I think that he don’t like that girl.

“Wae? What’s wrong with Kim Yoona? She’s kind girl, right?”

“Kind what? You’re being deceived by her.” he look really pissed about her. Was she really like what he said? I thought that she’s kind like what I saw her in some variety shows. Is it just an act?

“You know her?” thinking back at what he said, it seem like he know her before.

“Back then but now I don’t want to know her at all. Enough.. I don’t want to talk about her anymore.” But I really wanted to know about their past. Did something happen with them? Were they a couple before? But.. Maybe I can ask him another time when he ready to tell me anything.

“Alright.. Now.. What should I do?” I said to ease the situation.

“Hmm… Let’s practice this part.” He said while showing me the part. I opened the page and scanned over the script. At the same time, I blushed and felt a little bit nervous when I saw the sentences. How can I practice this with him? “Read it first and understand it. We’ll practice in five more minutes.” He said and start to read over the script.

“Wait.. Which person should I be?”

“Of course as my partner. As SeNa.” I nodded and looked back at the script. We both focused on reading the script until I didn’t realise that 5 minutes already passed. It’s such a short time and I still can grasped the feeling and control it. I can’t get nervous. He’ll know my feeling later.

“S-should we start?”

“Ne..” he said as he put away his book and I followed suit. He straightens his body and look at me. I also look at him.

“Do we just sit like this?” I asked him before we get to start.

“Alright.. We’ll act like what the script said.” He said and got off from the bed. I followed suit at where he goes. He stood in front of his bed and I stood in front of him.

“Shall we start?” I asked and he nodded. His expression already changed and it seemed as he already get into the feeling.

“SeNa-ah..” he grabbed both me hand, caressing it a bit while looking straight into my eyes. I can feel my heart beating like crazy even though this is just an act. “I’ve something to say to you.”

“What?” I start my first sentences and tried to act as best as I can.

“I love you!! I love you, SeNa-ah.. Since the first time I met you. I never felt like this but for real.. I love you.. Would you be my girlfriend?” he asked, staring into my eyes. How I wish this is real. I would accept it without giving any second thought.

“S-stop lying to me.” what should I say. It’s what I need to say according to the script.

“I’m telling the truth. Believe me.” his grip on my hand getting tight.

“No! I won’t believe you.” I said while trying to pry away my hand from him. “Let go of my hand.”

“No! I won’t ever let go of your hand.”

“Shiwoo!!” I shouted and finally my hand is off from his grip. I turned around and moved away from him according to the script. And this is making me crazy with the last scene of this part. He held my wrist back a bit strong and pulled me into his embrace. Even I’m the one that can feel my heart beating faster than before.

“I love you.. Hear it.. My heart beat like crazy when I’m with you.”

“I..I..”

“Believe me..” he pulled away and cupped my face. We both stared at each other and I can feel myself melting by his gaze. Like what the next part is, he leaned closer and closer. And if only he know that I wanted to do it for real.. But… he stopped and we met eyes once again. Did I do something wrong? I did wrong in my acting? Oh! I should close my eyes right? I closed my eyes and waiting for L.Joe to say something to end this practice. But it’s a silence until I gave up for waiting like a minute. I opened my eyes and was about to yell at him but…. He move forward immediately and our… lips.. touched… He.. kiss.. me..!!!!!! It’s real!! My eyes widened at his action but as a reflexed I closed my eyes and leaned forward, enjoying the kiss as what I wanted.

He pulled away, grasping for air. I touch my lips without I realise and I don’t have the courage to look up at him. It immediately made me shy once again in front of him.

“B-byunghun-ah.” I said because it’s too silence even after 3 minutes had passed and we still stood at the same spot.

“H-huh?” he responded but looked like he’s startled.

“W-we already end the practice?”

“N-ne..”

“C-can I go now?” I felt it would be awkward if I stay here longer. The best way is to go back. He didn’t reply but I just turned around and exit his room. My heart can‘t stop beating faster. It’d burst anytime.

“Chanhee!” he held back my wrist when I was about to held the door knob of the main door. He turned me around and landed one more kiss on my lips. WHAT THE?!!

“Wh-what’s that for?” I didn’t know his real reason. It’s impossible for him to like me. He like girl, right?

“Bye… Come here again tomorrow..” he said smiling without answering my question. I just nodded and exit his house. He make me confused about his feeling. Why he did that? How can we face each other next time? It’d be awkward thinking back what happened. But! HE KISS ME!!! It’s the happiest thing in my life.