Lucky..

Fall for an IDOL

“L.Joe oppa!! L.Joe oppa!! L.Joe oppa!!” people continuously yelled his name when he stood on the stage. Seriously looked as cool as usual. Don’t blame me that I’m also one of the people in the crowd, watching over him and not to miss that I also scream his name at every action he done.

“Omg! How I hope he’ll marry me..”

“I want to marry him.”

“He’s so handsome.. I want him badly.”

“I’ll do whatever to get him for myself.”

“Sh**… He make me crave for him.”

What the… That’s what all the girls mumble along, squealing over their favourite idol which is none other than L.Joe.. Crave for him? That’s what I think is funny. Is L.Joe a type of food to be crave for?

I admit that he’s handsome and yes.. I admit.. I like him.. I’m a fan of him and totally a big fan. Would he accept me as a fan if he know that I’m gay and I like him. Psh.. What’s that for? It’s not like he have much time to meet his fan and recognise or get to know us one by one. He’ll maybe just remember his fan only after a few minutes.  Then, he’ll forget us.

Oh! I forget to tell.. L.Joe is a solo-singer and also a newbie actor, but he’s yet to be main character. Only a cameo. He’d debut for 1 year already and become popular after four months. But actually, I like him since before then.. When I saw him playing with his guitar in a playground alone. I just look at him from far but with just only that make me fall for him.

“Chanhee!!” I startled at the sudden attack from my friends. They ambushed me from the back and how I was amazed that they succeed to pass through the big crowd and found me.

“YA!! Don’t give me a shock!” I hit them one by one but no one care about it. Alright.. I’m not that strong to give them a hard punch.

“Hyung~ You still like him?” ChangJo who’s standing beside me, asked me while looking toward the stage. “He didn’t even know you..” 

“Are you sure you like him? Love him? And not just a feeling of a fan?” CAP said to me.

“YA!! Don’t judge my feeling.. What I know is that I wanted to see him every day.”

“Every day? You just see him like 5-6 times in a year? And how can you see him every day?” Niel stated which I know I should agree with it. He’s an idol after all and how can I see him every day?

“Hyung~ Let’s go to another concert.. There’s too many girls here.” Ricky asked while looking around his surroundings. 

“YA!! It haven’t finished yet. I don’t want to go anywhere.” I said as I stood there, looking toward the stage and ignored them.  There’re lucky draws which they’ll call a few numbers and the luck fan will get to go on the stage.

“Don’t tell me you’re waiting for the lucky draw?” ChangJo said but I don’t even looked at him. “Hyung~”

“I’m concentrating here.!” I shut him up and continue waiting for the MC to shout out the numbers.

“Let him be, Jonghyun-ah.. We’ll just go after this end.” I can hear CAP hyung said that. At that time, the numbers already being called out. I clutched my fist when I saw a few girls hug L.Joe as what they wish for and get to take same photos with him. And it’s the last number and I really hope that was me but nope.. I’ve no luck.

“Let’s go hyung.. It’s already end.” Ricky said.

“Ne..” I was about to follow them but I looked back and saw L.Joe whispering something to the MC. Maybe something unimportant. I followed them after looking at the front back.

“L.Joe-sshi has a special fan service. He’ll choose a lucky fan and that person will have a really special gift.” I stopped on my track at the MC word and turned back to face the stage.

“Hyung!!” ChangJo called for me but I won’t budge from my place.

“I’ll let L.Joe-sshi to choose that lucky fan.” The MC move back and now L.Joe stood near at the front of the stage, scanning over the crowded fans.

“Chanhee hyung~” a hand caught my wrist and that is Niel. I looked at him. “Let’s go..”

“B-but..”

“Hyung~ You won’t be call. You never get any lucky draw before.” He pulled me along with him. I don’t want to go but..

“That person.. That person who’s wearing a black shirt with the white short jeans.” That’s L.Joe’s voice, calling for the lucky person. I can’t see who’s he looking for. “That person who’s walking away with his friend.”

Is it me? It’s not me, right? But then, a few guards stood in front both me and Niel.

“W-wae?” Niel got stuttered at the sudden appearance of the guards.

“He’s calling for that guy. Lucky fan.” One of the guards said as he pointed at me.  My eyes widened in shock when they said that I’m the lucky fan. For real?

“M-me?” I can’t believe as I asked them again and they confidently said yes. I turned around and let go of Niel’s hand from my wrist. And indeed, all the crowded attention are toward me and also L.Joe’s stare gave me a faster pace of heartbeat.

I made my way toward the stage which every step make me felt nervous and excited at the same time. He’s looking at me and I know it. Finally, I made my way up the stage and now I’m standing in front of L.Joe. The wish I ever had before, get to see him closely.

“What’s your name?” the MC approached me, handing me the mic.

“L-lee Chanhee.”

“Nice name..” L.Joe then stopped the MC from asking further question. Now he’s the one speaking to me. I can’t look up at his face as I can just stare on the ground.

“What’s your wish? I’ll grant it for you.” he said.

“C-can I get a hug?”

“Of course.” He said as he approached me and pulled me into his embrace. How I felt this is paradise. I can’t describe what I’m feeling right now. Total happiness. After a while, he pulled away and I just only stood there clueless. “That’s all?” I can’t think of anything. Actually, I can think of others but it’s nonsense. I nodded as an answer.

“We’ll give you his album and poster.” The MC handed me L.Joe’s new album and a poster. I took it and about to go down when I felt someone caught my wrist.

“Here.” L.Joe handed me a piece of paper but in a secret and I took it quickly, worry that he don’t want anyone to see that. I went down the stage and headed toward the others.

“OMG!!!” I start squealing like a crazy fan girl. They giggled as they looked at my behaviour. I endured myself from screaming on the stage and now I’m releasing it.

I remembered back the paper that L.Joe gave me just now. I open it and it’s written like a phone number on it. Wait! Don’t tell me that this is his number? He’s giving me his number? For real?

“What’s that, hyung?” Niel said as he tried to take a peek but I managed to hide it faster.

“Nothing.. Now.. Let’s go..” now only we can go to others place. I’m happy… it’s my lucky day today. I followed them, as we walk away from the concert venue.

I took another look on the paper once again and smiled as I thought that he’s giving me his number.