Hang out (ChunJi & L.Joe)

Fall for an IDOL

I’m happy.. I’m too happy… Even in the class I can’t focus at all.. What I’m waiting is the time.. It’ll soon be 2 o’clock where L.Joe will pick me up at my house. I still have a few minutes left for the class to end and about one hour left before 2p.m.. I’ll get ready as quick as possible when I arrive home.

“That’s all for today.. Make sure to hand in your homework.” That’s the sign. I quickly took my bag which I already packed before the class end and rushed to my car.

“Hyung! Chanhee hyung.” It’s Niel.. I turned around and he’s heading toward me. “Where-“

“I’ve something to do.. If you have anything to tell me, we’ll talk about it tomorrow.. I need to go now.” I leave him and headed to my car. I tossed my back at the passenger seat before starting the car and left the school.

About 15 minutes later, I arrived at my house which I immediately rushed toward my own room. I searched through my closet for any perfect clothes for me to wear later. It took me 10 minutes to decide what to wear and another 5 minutes to prepare myself. I take a look at my watch and I still have about less than half an hour.

“Chanhee..” I heard omma’s voice heading toward my room. “Oh.. It’s really you.. I thought someone else entered our house.”

“Mian, omma.. I’m in a rush just now..” as soon as I arrived home, I didn’t even said that I’m home.

“Wae?” she took a seat beside me on the bed. “You’re going for a date?”

“N-no..” I denied it. It’s not a date I think.. “Just.. hang out with friend.”

“Who? Niel? Jonghyun? Minsoo? ChangHyun?”

“Em.. New friend.. I got a new friend..”

“Really? Who’s him? When will you introduce him to me?”

“Omma~ He’s not like others…” I don’t want her to know yet that I’m going with L.Joe, an idol that I like and she knew about it. “Omma.. I’m hungry..” I said to distract her.

“Aigo.. Let’s go.. I already prepared your lunch.” She stood up and I followed her from behind.

--

I waited outside of my house about 5 minutes before 2p.m.. I’m just scared that L.Joe would want to enter my house. I don’t want omma to know that I’m with L.Joe. 10 minutes and still… He hasn’t arrived yet.. Did he forget? Did he got lost, trying to find my house? 5 more minutes and still he’s not here. I took out my phone and dialled his number. I’m worry that something happened to him.

“Yeoboseyo? B-byunghun..”

“Chanhee.. Wae?” he sounded relax.

“W-where are you? Did.. you forget we’re hanging out?”

“Oh!! OMG!! I forgot.. Mian.. I’m going now..”

“Byunghun!”

“Ne?”

“It’s fine.. Let’s just hang out other time..”

“Ch-“ I ended the call before he could say anything. Why am I expecting more than him? I’m not that important to him that he need to remember everything he said to me. But.. I feel like I wanna cry right now.. I turned around but before I get to pass through the fence, a car stopped in front of my house. I turned back and someone rushed out of the car and approached me.

“Chanhee!” he rushed toward me, stood in front of me.

“B-byunghun..” I was surprised at his appearance in front of me right now.. I thought that..

“Mian… I just playing around with you.. I remember we’re going out today.. Mianhae..” he said, looking at me in a pleading way. “Chanhee-ah..” he held my hand which immediately made my heartbeat faster than normal at his touch.

I ignored him and just get in his car, without saying anything. I’m still pissed about what happened before he came. I was about to cry because of him.

“Mianhae… I’m really sorry..” he said while driving and glance at me once a time. “Please~~ I’m sorry…” I just looked outside the window, didn’t care about him at all. Even if I felt guilty letting him to beg me like this. But.. It’s his fault, right? “Mianhae~~”

“I’m still mad!! You lie to me.. I thought that you’d forget about our hang out.”

“I’m sorry.. I’m just a bit late because of some business.”

“And  you make me wait  for you outside of my own house for more than 15 minutes.”

“Mianhae.. I’ll do anything so that you’ll forgive me. Eung?”

“I’ll think about it. Now where are you bringing me?” since I’m mad, it’s like we’re become a bit closer and I even dare to instruct him, an idol who I like. But.. He treated it as friend, right?

“To my favourite place.” He said smiling and focused on his driving. I like his smile. I never saw it closely like this. I examined his feature as I have a bit encouragement to look up at him than before. He’s really good-looking and his killer smile which affect me also as a fan. “Chanhee-ah.. Where do you study now?” he asked me. I told him where I’m studying and he just nodded at it. Why would he want to know where is my school? Weird..

“Byunghun-ah.. Why don’t you just have your rest day at home? I think you need to rest more than going out with me.”

“Hmm… Because I’m bored at home.”

“Bored? Aren’t you’re tired of practising non-stop and you don’t have enough rest these days.”

“Wow… You seem to know better about all my routine. As expected, my loyal fan.” He said as he gave me a thumb up.

“You don’t answer my question yet.”

“Alright.. Alright..” he lift down his hand and turn serious. “Maybe I need friend to hang out. And you’re the one I can think about.”

“Me? Aren’t you having many friends? At your company?” it’s impossible that I’m the only one being his friend.

“They’re busy and… I don’t know but.. I wanted to spend time with you. Even though we just met.” His word made my heart stop for a while and race faster. He said he wanted to spend time with me than the other of his friends.

“T-thank you..” I said as I shyly gazed on my laps.

“For what?”

“For wanted to spend time with me and I’m glad that I can be your friend.”

“Awww~~ Welcome~” he said in a tease way and giggled at the end. But I just smile when I heard his little laugh. I love it really. I’ll remember his laugh forever.

--

“This is my favourite place.” He said as he spread out his arm, showing me his favourite place. I know this place and totally one of my favourite too. He dash toward the swing and sat there. Right.. The playground is my favourite place because I always saw L.Joe here before his debut and sometimes if I have time, I would go here. But, I rarely go these days.

I took my seat on the swing beside him while he swings slowly back and forth. When I saw him sat there again, I remind back when I saw and hear his singing for the first time here.

“I know this place.” He stops swinging and looked at me confusedly. “I know you since before you debut. I saw you here before but I just look at you from far.”

“You saw me before?”

“Ne… You’re playing with your guitar while singing. I guess you like to compose song, right?”

“Emm… But I’ve no desire to put it in my album.”

“Why? I think your song is the best. I heard it before and I really like it.”

“Maybe I need more practice or learn the right way.” He said but he sound a bit sad about it. I know he want but maybe unconfident about his own song.

“I support you. I hope you’ll promote your own song next time. Because I really really like it better than any song.” I said, clasping my hand together to show that I really hope for it. He giggled at me as he turned to me.

“Wait… If I think about it again.. You stalk me before?” he looked at me with widen eyes.

“YA!! NO!!!” I nervously denied his accuse. “I’m not!!”

“Ne~~~ You’re my fan and not a stalker.” He said as he my hair while smiling at me. Which will anytime made my heart melt in instant.

“Y-ya!” I move his hand away from my hair and stood up. “Let’s go..”

“Go? We haven’t stayed here longer yet.”

“It’s bored… And.. There might be reporter or your fans here.” I looked at him as he sighed and stood up, defeated at what I said.

“Can’t we stay longer?”

“Nope..”

“Wae?”

“Nothing to do here.”

“Then.. I’ll bring you to a place where we’ll have many things to do.”

“Where?”

“Let’s go.” he said as he pulled my wrist which eventually I followed him. We sat again in the car and he’s driving toward the place where he decided but I don’t know where it is.