Eternal Sunshine

7 Tears of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s empty bed, empty chair, empty room, and maybe empty heart too.

 

How have been long he’s here?

 

How has been yearning in his heart shout like a mad man?

 

Maybe… if only…

 

Time is like a sharp knife that kills his precious memories with that one.

 

“Ming? It’s time to go!” said his manager from the frame door.

“5 minutes, please Hyung~” without turn around he hold another tears that will fall in mere second.

“Fine~ just don’t do something stupid, arasso?” he nodded while his manager sighed at his bad habit.

 

Lee Sungmin, the popular love story book writer who always hide this side of himself as the pathetic human that got hurt by love.

Maybe he should thanks to his painful love story, so he could made it into the great piece of art. But if only he could turn back to that time, he would never let that man went away from him.

 

I know you will be strong. It’s just temporary. I’ll be back to you. I love you Min-ah.

 

How could he trust him at that time?

He’s not that strong when the reason behind his beating heart is that man. Even though just for a day, he can’t and until now it’s been years and that man still not come back.

 

“Where are you, Kyuhyun-ah?” the river of sadness flowing to his cheek.

Why it’s always him who feel regret after their farewell?

 

~MVM~

 

Looking at the bright sky in the morning remind him who sweet and fresh the smile that always been he missed.

Soon he will see that smile again.

 

Yeah, it’s soon and he just can’t wait another day if he could.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, you’re a bad man!” the taller man with his Chinese accent elbows him to bring him back to their conversation.

“I know and this is the only way”

“You can’t do that if that only hurt both of you, Babo!” and he got a small slap on his shoulder.

“Zhoumi-ya, sometimes we need to do something that we hates to win what we loves” Kyuhyun’s eyes showing his sincere and the Chinese man smile to him. “Yeah but you never know what time could do and change when you’re not beside him. Maybe he found someone handsome than you and care and maybe rich than you?” he sighed and continue, “Sungmin is a nice person and he deserve so much more for being happy not the other way. Do you know how man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter