Flying, Deep In The Night (깊은 밤을 날아서)~

7 Tears of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~FLYING, DEEP IN THE NIGHT (깊은 밤을 날아서)~

 

In two years he should be prepare his heart and mental to be strong and not clingy to his only son, Cho Sandeul.

 

It’s been known that Lee Sungmin or now he’s Cho Sungmin become overprotected towards his cute little Duckie.

 

Actually Sandeul is not that little now. He’s 15 years old but yes he still cute like his Mommy, Sungmin.

 

“Mom, I can take care of myself, and Haru will be with me all the time. Why can you let me join the band?”

“I will if you do the practice in here, in our house where I can watch you over while I doing my book” his Mom still focus with his computer screen while he was standing behind his Mom sulking like a duck.

He turns his attention to the other adult at that room who busy with his new game which just came yesterday.

“Daddy?” his voice full of plead yet his Daddy cannot do anything. It’s the authority of his husband, Sungmin.  

“Tell your teacher if he wants you then they should come here and practice here. We have much space for your practice, right Kyu?”

“Hmm… I’ll take care of it if you want it Deullie~”

The fifteen years old teenager shot his best death glare towards his Daddy even though he knows that it won’t work since the original is his own Dad.

“Please Dad, not you too!” then their only son stomp his feet before rush out with his sulky face.

 

For the whole year, Sandeul tried to convinced his parents to let him join the Music Club and be the member of the school band but Sungmin always prohibit him to do the practice after school and worst he would grounded him if Sandeul sleepover in school or in his friends place except Haru’s place which is at the next door.

 

Two months ago, after his birthday, he attempted to asked his Dad the permission for join but he failed because Sungmin caught them in the action and stop anything that he wants to talk to his Dad. Sandeul can’t fight his Mom anymore. His aegyo is not work since his Mom already found out that those are his way to get what he wants when he’s a kid.

 

“So, I guess you’re failed again right Duckie?” Haru greet him with his big grins when his best friend jumps to his bed with his folded arms and pouted lips.

“Why my parents can't be cool just like yours? They’re so….perfect and they’re trust you for everything that you want it as long as you are responsible for it. While me? I am always get treated like a little baby Duck. Can you imagine that Haru?”

“I can watch it live for almost my entire life and thanks for the compliment for my parents but for your information, they’re sometimes not that cool. Hae Appa can be sooooooo childish and clingy at one time while Hyukkie Umma loves to nag and the way he teach me to learn our dance move was the most terrible. You know that I got my skill for my moves but Hyukkie Umma never trust me if my dance is naturally. He always thought that dances need to be practice” Sandeul blink for several times before he’s laugh for his best friend great fairy tale.

“Yeah, at least you’re never grounded Haru-ya. And your parents support you”

“Alright, that one you’re lucky than me. My parents don’t like to ground me because it means I will be always stay at home while they can’t do their favorite things together when I am not around. Tsk! What kind of parents that loves to send his son away for hours and ask his back later until they’re finish whatever they did. Ugh! They’re so ert and I just can’t blame them since I love their things too!” Haru winks at his friend and Sandeul thrown him his Nemo plushie.

“Ouch! That’s my Appa’s present”

 

~MVM~

 

Kyuhyun sighed after his son left them alone.

 

He wants to help his son and let him to choose and play what he wants as he stills a young teenager. He needs to blend with his friends and be independent but…

He glances to his husband who still writes down his new book.

Sungmin should be more concern about his son’s need and wants. He knows that his phobia of getting away from his son, but Sandeul will be older in short of time. He would be married and have family of his own. If Sungmin keep treating him like a little kid, he would never grown up and be responsible for him. He also can’t defend himself.

 

“Ming~” he called his baby Bunny carefully.

“Hmm?” Sungmin hummed from his chair, he’s too focus to his monitor.

“Let’s give a try for Deullie~” he start it with full of hope that Sungmin won’t feel insecure.

The typing sound is stop and Sungmin turn his face towards his handsome husband.

“Cho Kyuhyun, how many times should I told you that I can’t let that happen anymore. Sandeul is mine! I will not let him away from me. NEVER!”

“But soon he will be old enough to settle his own life. He should stand on his own foot and decided whatever life he wants”

“I can do that for him for the entire of his life. He’s my son after all and you must support me, Kyu. We’re married couple!”

“I do suppor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter