At Close (뒷모습이 참 예뻤구나 )

7 Tears of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m sorry~”

“Wae?”

“As much as I love you, but the world would against us”

“Wae?”

“Please~ don’t make it hard for us”

“…” his foxy eyes stare up at him sadly.

“I love you and you know that no one will replace you in here” he took the soft hand and places it on his chest.

The shorter man pulls his hand and walk back for several steps.

“If you know this gonna be end why did you start it? If you know that we couldn’t make it why you asked me out? If you know that his heart would hurt why you let me put you in here?” his voice creak and his tremble hand clench his left chest.

The air between them felt so cold and sorrow.

“Even if I know~” the taller one step forward, “~ I’ll love you with no regret. You are the precious treasure to me. Mianhe~ I can’t protect you till the end. I love you” he walks closer and lean to kiss the shorter for a mere second then turn his heels and walk away.

“You can’t let me alone! You don’t have to protect me! I love you because it’s you. I don’t need stupid reason for just to love you, babo! I love you and I… will be the one who protect you as long as you’re here with me” he can’t hold the tears anymore and the hurt from his voice could break any heart if they listen to him.

The taller startled at his words for a moment before he grinned and giggles.

“CUT!” shout someone from the audience seat.

“I don’t care whatever they said, I just want—”

“CUT! YA! LEE SUNGMIN! I SAID CUT!”

“Wae~” he cried on his knees and that make the taller one turn around and hug him to comfort.

“Hey, wake up babe~ don’t cry, okay? I won’t leave you” he kiss the blonde hair of his boyfriend while swing his body on his arms.

“Aigoo~ we can’t let him to be your substitute again, Cho Kyuhyun. He’s too dramatic. It’s good but he put the adlibs too much and that could lead into his own story” said the director.

“Sorry, Jungsoo Hyung. Let’s do the practice tomorrow and hope Seohyun will be back soon from her holiday” the director gives his thumb up and pat the blonde shoulder, “Sungmin-ah, your Kyuhyunie won’t leave you. He loves you too much, so don’t be sad anymore okay?” but his words can’t make the blonde certain because he starts to sob again on Kyuhyun’s chest.

“Aigoo~ I’m giving up! Please make this baby stop crying~ Everyone! Let’s go home! The practice will start again tomorrow!” Jungsoo clapped his hand and shout his order to the other crews.

“NE HYUNG!” shout the crews happily. Because they can be free before late.

 

~MVM~

 

Slowly the hall become silent and there just the two of them at there still hugging.

“Do you want go home now?” whisper Kyuhyun to his boyfriend.

“Hmmm~” he nodded then pull the hug.

“I’m sorry okay? I won’t ask you to do this anymore” as soon as the smaller boy shows his face, he wipes the stain of tears on his chubby cheeks.

“No~ it’s my fault. I’m too dramatic~” he pouted and sniff.

“Who said that? We know that there’s not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter