One Confession (사랑이 숨긴 말들)

7 Tears of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~One Confession ~

 

Beautiful scenery, marvelous menus, pride talk and there he was alone at the end of the table.

This small party was made for celebrating his latest book which won the best seller and the tradition on his family just forced him to be there.

 

Why you still not come back?

How many years should we through?

 

I am afraid Kyu~

 

Please... Get back here.

 

"Whoa~ this is not a small party you know? Why did you do to your best buddy hah? You want to make me look like a clown in here? They're shine dazzling with those expensive suit while I am here just with my graduate suit" at least there someone who would accompany him.

"But you still look hit sweety~" okay there another one. The perfect husband of his best friend, Lee Eunhyuk.

"As long as you're comfortable, you'll look great Hyuk" praise the main actor of the party.

"Oh... Bingo! You know me so well!" Sungmin finally could found his smile.

"So, why we are here? I thought you hated the party"

"Yea I did but this time I need your back up" the couple looking each other in confuses.

"What’s back up?" asks Donghae with his low tone.

"Why are you whispering?" his husband  glares at his antic. "This is not a movie or whatever agent spy play on your little nemo mind Lee Donghae!" scold Eunhyuk.

"It's okay Hyukkie, because it could be like that kind of situation" when the three of them got into the conversation, a beautiful yet cute girl come to them.

" Sungmin Oppa, uncle Lee want to talk with you"

"Right. It's the time. Thanks Sunny" she smiles to them before she jogging to the near table that full of food.

"Wait! It's Sunny? Your fatty cousin? What happen with her? Why she's y and cute like that?" Donghae pouted with his eyes glare at the man beside him which is useless since Eunhyuk stick staring at the girl.

"Stop playing fire if you dont want get burn and let's back to the topic. You two cone with me to meet my father"

"We? What?!" The couple got surprised.

"This is the back up that I need from you guys"

"How we could be your back up?"

 

~MVM~

 

"It's ridiculous! Why you bring them here? I just want to talk to you, my son, not with this two friends of yours"

"Actually they're more than just friend for me. They're my family" stated Sungmin confidently.

Mr. Lee rubbed his temple and sigh in defeat. Whatever it is as long as he got what he wants he doesn't care.

"Alright then. Like what you already know. Today is your last change and from what I know, he's not come back" Sungmin close his eyes tight and tried to calm down his emotion.

"I still have time. It's not over yet. Why do you want me to let Kyuhyunie go? Can you see his effort of your and his father stupid agreement? Why you can let me and Kyuhyunie have our happy life like Eunhyuk and Donghae?" Sungmin turn his gaze to the couple beside him.

"Don't put your self on their shoes Lee Sungmin. You know better that they're not in our class. They're just some people while you and me were the famous writer. Can you see the different? It's more than you being gay or whatever but that man could destroy you more than what he had done" Sungmin can't hold anymore when his father diss his lover.

"From the start I never want this. It's you who forced me to do this ! I prefer to be ordinary just like Eunhyuk and Donghae! At least they could enjoy their life and happy with their love!!"

"How dare you said those words to me? Are you regretting to be born as my son?"

"Yes! Now you can disowned me or whatever! I don't ing care! I'm tired. Please... Mr. Lee" the three of them or shock at the words that comes our from Sungmin.

 

As a good friend, Eunhyuk can let this happen.

"Mr. Lee, I don't know if I have the right to say this but as the person that always be there with your son, I could felt his sadness and his broken heart. You might be see him smiling and looks fine during interview or fan meeting but trust me, when he did that it's not him. It's his mask to make you no worried. Inside of him, he's devastated" Sungmin's father throw his glare to the young man. It's hurt his pride to have that kind of speech.

"You are not in this conversation. And I don't care with what you have said"

"Tsk! As if you care with me. And I am your son Mr. Lee. Do you want me to be a parents like you?"

 

SLAP!

 

There's a sting on his left cheek. However it's not that hurt. Maybe it's the first time in his life that his father ever lay his hand on him yet it's mean nothing. His heart is numb for his family. He only need the beat of his life to bring his human sense back.

 

I need you Cho Kyuhyun.

 

~MVM~

 

Speak with him and attend the stupid party is not the end of his day. This is the day where he hates too much.

"Are you sure you don't want us to go with you?" Eunhyuk asks his friend once again when he arrived at one of the luxurious restaurant.

"I'll be okay. It's only Siwon. And both of you must get Haru back before Kangin Hyung claim him as his" he smiles timidly while throw the dry joke.

"He won't dare. I have Donghae and this man could be so annoying if you tried to steal everything from him" the handsome fish nod his head in agreement.

"Fine, but seriously I can handle it. And I don't want to make it complicated if you're there"

"Ming~ just tell him your reason. You don't have to be kind and let him to get his way to claim you. We know how much be loves you and he would do anything for it"

"I know and today I will let him know the truth"

 

 

Yeah, the time is come.

 In few hours the fate will decide it.

I will keep my promise to you, Kyuhyun-ah.

 

~MVM~

 

The clock tickling slowly like it mocked him. He knows that he will be the bad guy and yet here he is to prove that it was true.

The door of his special room's open widely with the person that he loves the most appears like an angel.

"Sorry I was late" said Sungmin casually before he take a seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter