Moment of Farewell (이별을 말할 때)

7 Tears of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It sound childish but he can’t help it.

He’s the adult one yet he acts exactly like his 7 years old baby boy.

“Don’t give that look, Min~” the brown hair smiles to him.

“Kyu~ can we—”

“He’s seven and he’ll be alright. What’s wrong with you Min?” cut the taller man before he get closer and wrapped his beloved husband in his arms.

“You know that I don’t like to be separate from him” Kyuhyun chuckles at him before kiss his shoulder and whisper to him, “Our Sandeul really want to experience the scout with his friends. It’s good for him, Min” with his heavy sigh, he turns around and cupped the taller face while look into his eyes, “I don’t like it if he’s far away from me. He can build his tent at our back yard and we can spend our summer together and—” Kyuhyun lean to the smaller one to stop his blabbering. “It’s his wish to spend this summer with his school friend, Min-ah~ can you let him just this summer?”

Sungmin glares at his husband.

“He told you that it’s his wish?” asked the smaller suspiciously.

“Yeah. Hmmm… it was on his birthday party last month, I guess. Haru went to the scout last year, so he wants to go there too this summer” told Kyuhyun with his bright smiles.

“So, it’s Haru who made our baby wish about something crazy like that?”

“Lee Sungmin, you’re overreacted okay? Haru is his only best friend, so it’s normal for him to do what his friends do and it’s not crazy. It’s just a scout and they just go for a month not forever”

“A month?” Sungmin looks surprise and he smacks Kyuhyun’s head.

“Hey! What’s that for?” protest the taller.

“I won’t let my son go anywhere in a month with stranger!”

“Haru will be with him too and they’re not stranger, okay? Hankyung Hyung promises me that he’ll take care of our son and Haru. You trust Hankyung Hyung, right?”

“NO! If it’s only for one night, I’m okay. But this is one ing month Cho Kyuhyun! What will I do for a month without my baby?” Kyuhyun sighed at his husband who freak out overly.

Sure, he knows that it will be hard to convince his husband. He still remembers the day when Jungsoo and Youngwoon want Sandeul to sleepover at their home. Sungmin never stops calling the couple every hour just to make sure that his son is okay and in early morning he knocks the couple’s door to pick up their baby as what they’ve been promise. That’s because he loves their son too much which made it more difficult to them.

“Mommy~” the cute 7 years old boy called him from their bedroom door with his duck plushie, the present that he got from his angel uncle, Jungsoo.

“Hey, Deullie Baby~ can’t sleep?” Sungmin smiles to his son and kneel with open arms to welcome the light of his life.

“Do you mad at Daddy?” asked the little boy when he’s on his Mommy’s arms and wrapped his little arms to Sungmin’s neck.

Kyuhyun smirked to his son attitude. Looks like their son just act i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter