My Thoughts, Your Memories (나의 생각, 너의 기억)

7 Tears of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~MY THOUGHTS, YOUR MEMORIES~

(나의 생각, 너의 기억)

 

 

Even when my heart stops because it hurts

I can’t turn those times around

Memories that can’t be emptied even if I try

If this was a dream, please let this be a dream

- Sandeul – Because It Hurt -

 

 

 

~MVM~



“NOOOOOOO!” the loud scream from his spouse wakes him up in the middle of the night. Thanks God that their son not around or else he would be startled and be upset.

“Ming? Hey~ are you okay?” with concern he touch Sungmin’s tremble body. “Don’t leave me, Kyu. I will do anything but please don’t leave me. Don’t take Deullie, please~” the smaller man started to sniff with his teary eyes.

“I’m here Ming and our son is happy on his first summer camp. He called you, remember?” Kyuhyun wiped the tears and peck the wet cheek.

“But…”

“He told you that he likes being there and he will be back soon after the camp is done. You don’t have to be worry, okay?” now he pulls his love of life to his chest while rubbed his shaking back.

“I don’t want that nightmare come again Kyu. I don’t want” whisper Sungmin on his neck.

“It won’t Ming. I promise you” the taller man sighed and kisses the top of his beloved’s crown.

 

It’s happen again. The last was when Sandeul sleepover at Kangin and Leeteuk place. Sungmin just can’t away from his son. He felt insecure and afraid if someday their son will leave again with him. Just like what happen before in their life.

 

Their happiness moment get took away by their parents. They’re even make a deal to blessed their decision which is Kyuhyun regretted now.

 

Flashback

 

 

The two couple never let their big smiles slip away from their happy face. Their miracle sleeps so tight in peace. The moment their little angel come to their small family, they promise each other to protect him no matter what and keep fight for their faith of love. There’s a light for them, the hope that will bring happiness someday and show the world that they could make it true.

 

“He looks like you, Ming~” he gives his husband his excited nodded as the answer before he adds, “And he got his Appa’s smile and beautiful pair of your brown orbs” sure, the baby got it from both of his parents, as their miracle of love.

“Thank you for this wonderful present, Ming” as the new father, Kyuhyun wrapped his arms carefully around their little sleepy baby. Sungmin’s condition still weak after the c-section, so as a good husband, Kyuhyun will take cares their beloved son until the Mom’s body strong enough to do that.

 

 

 

Day by day they’re through it all in happiness like one small family until one day.

 

“They’ll come after you soon and I can’t warn Kyuhyunie. He’s unbeatable and he already hate to bring the topic’s up. I just want you to prepare if that day happen” his eyes wandering around and found his Deullie lay down while squeezed his new toy, a present from Zhoumi, a good friend who barely shows up except he got news from his family or Kyuhyun’s.

“It’s hard and I know someday that day will come but I want to fight for our son” as Sandeul’s mother, he can’t gives up their happiness yet in other side he knowledge how’s cruel and dangerous their parents could be.

“I get it what you mean but—” then he snaps from his short reverie when he heard the giggles from his only son and cut off whatever the taller Chinese man said. “Thank you for your advice but it’s about our life, Mimi” Zhoumi sighed with the answer. There’s no different between them. They’re look alike and their personality blend into one since they’re together, maybe because of Sandeul, their bond getting stronger and hopefully unbreakable.

 

 

The warning already there and Sungmin just keep it by himself because he doesn’t want to burden the busy Kyuhyun with his new job as the salesman. It’s not easy to get the worth job since their parents cut all the connection for them. And the only way that left is some small job over there and here. Even Kyuhyun ever do some partimer because he should keep making money for their little family.

 

 

“Kyu~” called Sungmin with his warm smiles.

“Oh, you’re up? Sorry, did I wake you up?” it was almost 4 in the morning and his lover still stay up for working. He needs to do his report.

“No” with small steps he walks closer and sat on Kyuhyun’s lap with his arms wrapped on his neck.

“Ming~” the concern voice from Kyuhyun is the sign that his husband caught his anxiousness.

“I just miss you. Deullie always asks about his Appa” Kyuhyun got startled at the last one. Since when’s their five months baby could talk? “Really?” and Sungmin chuckles at the innocent husband but Kyuhyun sigh in relief. He will felt bad if he miss those precious moments. “He told me with his big brown eyes” said the cute one with pouted lips.

“Sorry, I don’t mean to abandon both of you” it’s certainly and Sungmin never have any doubts on him. It’s only he felt something big will happen and he’s not ready for whatever it is.

 

 

 

It seems like just yesterday when he met his father in law who disowned his son and kick him out of the house in front of him when both of them reveal their relationship in back years. It’s hurt him badly because at the same day, his father did the same thing with him. They’re become stranger with their family. And now, the two mans stand over there with stern face like nothing happen between them before.

“Hello Son, how’s my grandson?” greet his Appa expressionlessly.

 

If only, Sandeul wasn’t there watching them. He’ll definitely push them out and swear at them badly like what they’ve been done with him back then.

 

There’s no option. Kyuhyun’s not home. And he’s just with Sandeul. Like it or not, he let them in and get ready with the storm that will attack their little castle.

 

 

~MVM~

 

 

Mr. Cho is ambitious men who will never stop until he reached his goal which is bringing back his only son to save his company. Being businessman for his whole life taught him to do some strategic plan and when he can’t break the strong will of Lee Sungmin even after he brought Mr. Lee, and then his last weapon will be Cho Kyuhyun. Thought it would not easy, he’ll attempt to pursue it.

 

“Why would I? It’s not my business anymore since the day you disowned me Mr. Cho” as he expected that his son won’t be agree at the first strike.

“Let’s not think just about your pride of love, Son. You need money, you need job and you barely spend your time with your little kid and your lover because of your random job” Kyuhyun’s stoic face get harder at the mocking tone from his Appa. He won’t fall to his trap. That’s what on his mind but then Mr. Cho continued his negotiating with some pictures of his cute lover.

He prays that it’s just pictures no more trick by frame his only love with something stupid thing but…

“Since when he…” he paused when his eyes caught the man that always sleep beside him carried their kid on his back while both of his hand full with big box full of soft drink.

“He took that job for awhile and seems like the payment is not satisfied him. He’s looking for the new side job nowadays” his heart clenched in guilty and Mr. Cho smirked at the chance of his son’s expression.

“You thought that your earning could make it for your life expense? You have a baby who needs food and milk which is he can’t get from his Mom, since he’s a man and that’s stuff isn’t cheap. I just want to offer a good deal for both of you” he closed his eyes to calm down his burning emotion on the inside. It’s possible and he just realized it but however he won’t give up that easily.

“Son~ I am a father too. I know how the feeling being the man of the house. There’s time for keep fighting and struggling but there’s also a moment for you to open your palms and take the help to save your family. Your son still a baby, his future still far away and you won’t let him suffer when he’s young, right?” the young man look up at his father who gives h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter