광화문에서 (At Gwanghwamun)

7 Tears of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain just pour hard tonight.

He sighed in relief when finally he could manage to get home before the rain eat him alive with the cold wind.

“Baby?” he called as he open the door.

There’s no respond from inside, maybe his baby can’t hear him because of the rain outside.

He walks in while his drain shirt.

 

“It’s nothing, Lee Sungmin. Hiks... It’s just Gwanghwamun. I won’t envy Hyukjae and Donghae with their date at that romantic place”

 The taller man follow the sobbing that come from the kitchen.

Another sob lost from those pink lips after he put the spoon back to his ice cream big cup.

 

He ate ice cream when the rain is pouring hard like this?

 

The man who still standing there behind the cute man’s back sighed. He must be really want to go to that place.

 

Flashback

“Kyu, let’s go to Gwanghwamun~”

“There’s too crowded and we know that you hate it Ming”

“But... But Donghae and Hyukkie said that Gwanghwamun is a nice place to date~ they’re just spend their last date at there and it’s great they said!”

Kyuhyun put down his thick book and stare into the beautiful foxy eyes that already captivated his heart.

“We have our Gwangalli Ming. Remember?” he cupped the chubby cheek but Sungmin still pouted.

“It’s not Seoul, Kyu~ when will we have date in Seoul?”

“We’re date in here everyday like now” th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter