Englesh

Unfortunate L.Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Ah , I'm late." Chunji mumbled to himself as he stared at the closed gates before him. Even if he were to call his father to buzz open the gates, the man would more than likely grill him for being tardy yet again. 

"I could just go home..." Chunji opted to turn his back and make a run for his house before the cameras could catch him, but he thought better of it. He'd been standing there for too long staring at the gate that it the e ahjumma was already gawking at his visual. 

Smoothly and expertly, he threw his backpack over the gate and jumped over it. This wasn't a school with spiky bars on the gates like those on dramas, it was just a bunch of flat-ended metal bars. School wasn't a prison, or, at least, not this one. 

Chunji checked his shoes to make sure it didn't catch any dirt before picking up his backpack and swinging it over his shoulder, beginning to walk towards the entrance. He quickly ran past the glass office when he noticed the pedo-ahjumma and his father having yet another heated discussion about the students. 

"Why won't he just fire her already? He's seriously too nice." he rolled his eyes and continued his slow walk towards his homeroom. The halls were empty except for one person who was at his locker. L, was it? The two exchanged glances, L's being cold and dark as always, but it didn't bother Chunji that much. The kid looked at everyone but his boyfriend like that. 

He walked past L, nearing the cafeteria.

"Why the hell is homeroom so far from the entrance?" Chunji whined to himself. He made a mental note to talk to his father on changing his homeroom so he wouldn't have to walk as far, when suddenly one of the heavy cafeteria doors flung open. The edge hit Chunji in the nose, sending him staggering backwards, palms clamped over his bloody and broken face while screaming at the pain. 

"CH-CHUNJI!" A voice he recognized shouted. L.Joe, the new kid that he barely knew, was fussing over him with large worried eyes. "I'll go get-"

Chunji had out before hearing the end of L.Joe's frantic sentence. 

 

Chunji unconsciously started to touch his nose as he stared blankly at the students walking in the hallway. He delicately ran his thumb and pointer on either side of his nose, feeling it, as if it weren't real. A sudden flashback of the incident made him shiver and cringe, but he quickly recovered when he saw Ricky and CAP heading towards him. He replaced his grimace with a smile.

"I saw that!" Ricky huffed, his eyebrows knitting together. 

"Saw what?" Chunji asked innocently. He flicked the latter's forehead, causing him to yelp and cutely glare. Chunji lazily smirked at Ricky before turning to CAP. The elder just looked at him with a worried cast. 

"If you're...hurting..." CAP began, his words starting to trail off. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly; consolidation was definitely not one of his strong points. Nor did it suit him. He was more of a commander, barking out orders and harassing his dongsaengs was more his style. 

A poke to his left arm brought CAP out of his jumbled mind. Chunji was repeatedly poking his arm in various places, purposely annoying the hell out of him. He yanked his arm away and tucked it gently behind him. "Me, hurting? What about you? That dog-" 

"L.JOE HYUNG!" Ricky's high pitched voice rang through the hallway, and he was gone. Chunji and CAP watched in amusement as their maknae jumped onto their blonde friend, attacking him with question after question. 

"YAH YOU ANNOYING BRAT LET GO! FIRST NIEL AND NOW YOU?! AISHHH!" L.Joe shouted, attempting to pry Ricky from him. Niel's laughter followed as he took a step back to watch the hilarious scene unfold before him. 

"BUT HYUNG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!"

"YOU SAW ME LAST NIGHT!"

"I MEANT I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SCHOOL IN FOREVER!" 

"RICKY, DOWN!" CAP ordered. He immediately let go of L.Joe and hopped down to the floor, where he scurried to hide behind Niel. Niel chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair, telling him he did a good job.

"L.Joe, you've finally decided to join us at school?" Chunji smiled, throwing an arm around his best friend's neck. The blonde cast him a cold glare and shook his head. 

"This maniac kept singing in English at the top of his lungs at my door! How else was I suppose to stop him?! Kill myself?!" L.Joe gestured wildly to Niel, who just smiled innocently and waved. 

"Is he terrible at English or something?" Ricky asked, leaning over to peer at Niel with big, curious eyes.

"He is at English." L.Joe spoke the foreign languag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter