Byung Honey

Unfortunate L.Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, I brought you food!" Niel's voice called to L.Joe from outside his door. He groaned and pulled the blanket over his head, burying his face into the pillow as he did so. 

It had only been a few hours since Niel left his apartment and left him feeling strange, and now he's back?! How the hell was he suppose to recover from whatever the hell he's down with if Niel is here annoying him?! 

L.Joe stayed in his bed for a few minutes, trying to drown out the sound of his heart beating erratically everytime Niel called his name. 

"Byung Honey, open the door! It's your lover!" Chunji shouted, followed by a bang on his door. L.Joe felt his face heat up in embarrassment at his hyung's pet name for him being shouted out so loudly. 

"Honey Byungie sweetie pie apple of my eye, open the door!" Chunji continued to call out affectionate names. L.Joe weighed his options: stay in bed and let all his neighbors hear this embarrassing and dark time, or open the door and have to face Niel. 

"I'M RUNNING OUT OF CLEVER NICKNAMES HERE OPEN THE DAMN DOOR L.JOE BEFORE I GET PISSED!" Chunji kicked his door, which sparked L.Joe to stumble out of bed and rush towards the door. He threw it open with an annoyed look on his face. It turned into a forced smile, however, when he noticed a few of his neighbors standing outside their doors, eyes fixed on L.Joe with expressions of disdain. He mentally facepalmed and killed himself as he ushered the five guys into his apartment. 

"What the hell is wrong with you, hyung?!" L.Joe seethed rage towards Chunji. The said guilty man just shrugged before plopping down on th couch.

"Is it wrong to show love for my dongsaeng?"

"You called yourself my lover!" 

"Is it wrong for everybody to know that I love my dongsaeng?"

This time, L.Joe faceplamed himself outside of his head. He let out a loud sigh before shaking his head. "You're impossible."

"Hey, you two stop with the lover's quarrel. Niel made us food." CAP's deep voice immediately quieted the two. L.Joe threw a glare towards Niel before setting down on the ground next to Ricky. Changjo slid in besides CAP on the other end of the couch while Niel was forced in between Chunji and Changjo on the same couch.

"I thought you'd be uncomfortable eating by yourself L.Joe hyung, so I invited the others." Niel sheepishly confessed.

"Great timing too, I was starving!" Changjo's eyes lit up as Ricky uncapped all the containers of side dishes. 

"Wow~ Hyung, you made all this?!" Ricky exclaimed happily, turning to Niel. Niel smiled and received a big bear hug from the fake maknae. "Gomawo, hyung! I'll eat well!"

"Thanks, Niel. The food looks great." CAP nodded in acknowledgement towards the latter before digging in himself. Chunji threw an arm around Niel and thanked him, while Changjo enthusiastically called out what seemed to be a thanks, but was lost because his cheeks were stuffed. 

"L.Joe hyung, aren't you going to eat?" Niel questioned. He eyed L.Joe's untouched bowl of rice and the lonely porkbelly slice that Chunji had so lovingly placed on top of it. 

"If I eat it then it'll make you think that I like you." L.Joe st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter