Don't Call Me Hyung

Unfortunate L.Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

This chapter was suppose to be up yesterday (Christmas), but I got into a minor car accident and my parents insisted I stay at the hospital until all my bruises healed :P But I'm more than fine and requested my laptop so I could finish writing~ Enjoy!

P.S...It's so awkward to write fanfiction and stuff when the nurses and my parents keep hovering around me o_o

 

 

 

 

"HYUUUUUUNG!" an overly cheerful voice screamed, and a few seconds later Niel was attacked by a streak of black and green hair. Ricky clung on to him while laughing joyously. 

"Hyung, why didn't you wait for us after school?!" Ricky demanded, all the while pouting profusely. The taller of the two glanced behind the little ball of energy, to see the rest of the Teen Top guys trailing behind him. His eyes immediately cast on to L.Joe, who was busy trying to fight off the affections of a playful Chunji. 

"I wanted to tell my mom about my first day?" Niel tried his lame excuse. Ricky bobbled his head in agreement.

"Of course you should've! Any good son would report back to their mother!" the younger announced loudly.

"YAH! I can hear your voice from all the way down the street! And why the hell did you run off?!" Changjo and the other four walked up, eyes fixated on the fake maknae. 

"I saw Niel hyung and wanted to greet him." Ricky cutely replied. All four pairs of eyes, Niel assumed L.Joe's also but couldn't tell since he had sunglasses, softened towards Ricky. 

"Niel! You live in this district too?" Chunji happily asked. 

The taller nodded. "I actually live in that building over there with my mom." Niel turned and pointed to a tall, white apartment building. 

"NO WAY! YOU LIVE IN THE SAME BUILDING AS L.JOE HYUNG?!" Ricky shouted, jumping up and down from excitement. 

"WHAT?! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!" L.Joe shouted. 

"Calm down, you're all giving me a headache!" CAP groaned, rubbing his temples. 

"Now I really do have to end my day with you." the blonde muttered in disbelief. Chunji rolled his eyes at his best friend and slung a lazy arm around Niel.

"Don't mind him, he's been a little ever since he got that black eye. How about you come over and hang out a bit? Or we can all go meet your mom?" Chunji's smile was friendly and inviting, making Niel wonder as to why and how he could deal with L.Joe.

"Hyuuung, I don't want him over!" L.Joe whined pitifully, tugging at Chunji's sleeve. The purple-haired male shook him off, turned, and began to lead Niel towards the apartment building. L.Joe watched helplessly as his arrogantly stubborn best friend led the brunette away, fear starting to bubble in the pit of his stomach. 

"Don't worry, we'll be sure to keep him safe." CAP offered words of reassurance, before smiling and walking off behind Chunji. L.Joe bit his bottom lip and cursed, before kicking at the ground and scurrying after everyone else. 

 

Niel carefully sat down on the gray couch, squeezed right in between an energetic Ricky and a quiet Changjo. CAP sat in the recliner next to them, while L.Joe and Chunji sat on the ground at the base of the coffee table. 

"Your place doesn't look much different from mine." Niel was the first to speak.

"We live in the same building." L.Joe responded flatly, monotonously. 

"Quit being so rude to him!" Chunji hissed under his breath, but it was still heard by the rest. 

Niel let the duo argue while he took in L.Joe's apartment. It was simple; white walls, dark furniture, a small kitchen, and two bedrooms. Games and game systems took up a large portion of the corner in the living room, but other than that everything seemed to look normal. He noticed that there were no family photos, just photos of L.Joe and Teen Top. 

"Why haven't I ever seen you around here if you live in this building?" the blonde asked, though reluctantly. 

"Oh, we just moved here a few days ago." Niel answered, happy that L.Joe was finally speaking to him without the venom laced in his voice. 

"Did you and your mother finish unpacking? HYUNG'S WE SHOULD GO HELP THEM!" Ricky, having determined to do so, stood up and attempted to pull Changjo off the couch. 

"No it's fine! You guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter