Must Be A Fever?

Unfortunate L.Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you going to visit L.Joe again today?" Chunji dropped his backpack on the ground and sat slid in to the empty spot next to Niel. He set his plate down and slid it towards CAP, who immediately started to stuff his face. Niel had gotten use to Teen Top's lunch routine; Chunji would get in line to get lunch for CAP since he was too lazy to do it himself, Changjo brought his own lunch from home and shared with Ricky, and Chunji stole Ricky's food since Ricky didn't have the guts to yell at his hyung. No one dared to directly steal from Changjo though, since the maknae was anything but.

"I need to leave him some food, so yes." Niel happily replied. It had been a week since his "confession." L.Joe had refused to come to school, or even leave his apartment, so Niel visited him every day after school. His mother always told him to check on the older, and when she found out from Chunji that the blonde couldn't cook, she made Niel deliver him food. Of course it was always left at his doorstep, but empty containers were cleaned and appeared at the Ahn's door the next morning.

"Why won't L.Joe hyung come out?" Ricky pouted. "It feels weird without him here!" 

"He's probably just going through another phase. You know how he is." Changjo replied, shrugging his shoulders. He passed Ricky an apple slice, but Chunji swooped in and took it for himself. Changjo gave Ricky another slice, and he quickly stuffed it into his mouth.

"He's missing too much practice." CAP finally spoke, his mouth full of food. 

"Oh! I've been meaning to ask, why do you guys practice so much?"

CAP leaned forward and flicked his forehead, causing the brunette to flinch and scream out ow. "We're the school's most likely to debut boy group for a reason." he said. 

"Yah, you didn't have to hurt him!" Chunji scolded, scowling at the leader. He turned to Niel. "There is an agency that's interested in us, but since we're so young, they want to be sure that we're ready to be trainees. So to show them that Teen Top is more than ready, we practice alot to show the training process wouldn't be a problem." 

"I hope we can debut soon!" Ricky exclaimed excitedly.

"We aren't even signed yet, pabo." Changjo muttered.

"Yah! I'm your hyung!" Ricky complained. 

Changjo stuck his tongue out and shoved a kimbap into Ricky's mouth. "Then stop telling people you're the maknae and act like a hyung!"

 

Niel parted and waved goodbye to the four members of Teen Top, wishing them an eventful practice session. 

"BEST FRIEND!" a voice shouted from a far distance. Niel was attacked by a choding a few seconds later, then L. was by his side.

"Sorry, he just passed a test. Yah, Sungyeol, you pass tests all the time!" L scolded his lover, trying to pull the older off of Niel. L was either genuinely worried for his boyfriend's mental health, or just jealous that Sungyeol was hugging another guy so enthusiastically; Niel could never tell the difference honestly. 

"Niel, where are you going? You're always in such a hurry to leave after school!" 

"Aren't we all in a hurry to get away from this hellhole?" L answered.

"Myungsoo, language!" Sungyeol frowned, softly slapping his boyfriend's shoulder. L just shrugged. 

"I was going to visit L.Joe." Niel replied to the choding's question.

"Is he okay? I haven't seen him in a week! He must be lonely, but then again he is a loner!" 

"Why do you suddenly care about L.Joe?" L asked Sungyeol, raising a brow. His hyung ignored him and continued to chat with Niel.

"I haven't seen him either." Niel scratched the back of his head. "I usually just leave him food at his doorstep. But he eats it, so I'm assuming that he's fine." 

"Let's go, Sunggyu hyung is waiting. If we're late again then he's going to yell at us and you're going to cry again." L urged, tugging at the choding's hand. For a moment Sungyeol had a blank look on his face, as if processing what L had just said to him. But then fear surfaced in his eyes and he grabbed his boyfriend's hand. 

"NIEL I'LL CALL YOU LATER!"

"WHAT NO YOU WON'T!"

"MYUNGSOO WE HAVE NO TIME TO ARGUE LET'S GO!"

Before Niel could even reply to Sungyeol's promise to call, the couple had run off, Sungyeol dragging a stumbling L behind him. Thinking about Myungyeol's completely opposite personalities made him smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter