Lowkey Matchmaking

Unfortunate L.Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Niel slipped on his shoes and slipped his phone into his pocket before opening the door to the apartment. He was shocked to come face to face with Ricky along with the Teen Top boys behind him. 

"HYUNG!" Ricky shouted happily, throwing his arms around Niel before he could speak. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Niel asked once Changjo had pried Ricky from him. 

"I think the real question here is what you're doing out of bed." CAP said, followed by a nod of agreement from Chunji. 

"The nurse specifically told you to stay in bed and rest for a couple of days. It's only been a day!" Chunji walked forward as he talked, causing Niel to take a few steps back. He had been successfully lured back into his apartment; the door closed and all five Teen Top guys filed in, forming a little brigade in front of his door. Niel stole a quick glance at L.Joe and swallowed the lump in his throat, their conversation from yesterday swirling in his head like a tornado.

"I thought you liked me?"

"I hated you before, and I still hate you now." 

"You're lying!" 

L.Joe ducked his head and looked down at his shoes. He couldn't bare to look at Niel after yesterday, he knew the pain in the latter's eyes would guilt him even more. 

"Look, you're turning red! Let's get you back to bed!" Chunji took advantage of the situation and grabbed Niel by his elbow, dragging him to his room and forcefully shoving him down on his own bed.

"But aren't you guys going to school?!" Niel attempted to protest, but with Changjo and Ricky taking of his shoes, CAP forcing his jacket off, and Chunji checking his forehead temperature, his protests were lost. L.Joe stood by the door just silently watching.

"Teen Top doesn't listen to the rules." Changjo simply stated as if it was the most obvious answer.

Dumbfounded, Niel made the quick decision to just not question anything anymore. He let Chunji tuck him in to bed and scold him for even thinking of going to school in his "condition." 

"Chunji, you aren't his mother." L.Joe scoffed. Niel's ears perked upon hearing the blonde's voice. 

"I'm his mother when his birth mother isn't around." Chunji declared. "Now, we should start by making you edible food!" He clapped his hands together as if he just had an "ah-ha!" moment and turned to face s. He glanced at each one, then his face fell. "Right...none of us knows how to cook..."

"We could order out! Niel hyung, you're not a picky eater, are you?" Ricky chirped. 

"I think it would be better to actually cook for hyung." Changjo threw in.

"Has anyone been hiding their cooking skills? Speak up now." CAP especially focused his sharp gaze on the maknae line since they were the laziest and most mischievous. 

Suddenly Chunji turned and pointed at L.Joe with a bright face. "L.JOE!" He shouted, making the blonde jump. "You made me fried eggs once!" 

Niel maneuvered his head so that he had a view of L.Joe. He was secretly praying that L.Joe would ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter